ModmeBot:

Reply By: HATMANYO

all i want now from MOTD is the blunder and acid gat weapons ported

ModmeBot:

Reply By: HATMANYO

cjgfrosty
HATMANYO

I am terrible at porting weapons, I've ported 1 weapon out of like 20 tries. Once MOTD remastered is out, jerrigaming might release his weapons. I'll try asking him on Steam

that would be cool THX

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MinePro14

the link is broken, i think

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

MinePro14

the link is broken, i think

Fixed: Note to others, when editing dl links, they aren't supposed to look like a real link, they must look normal!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Jdcobra

I noticed that there are some models missing materials and texures... As well as some textures not set up correctly on the model (eg: the blood on Electric Cherry). And some of the models textures look dull as well (eg: the MOTD mystery box)... But those are all simple things that I can do. I'm just amazed you did all of these

ModmeBot:

Reply By: buck01ark

Wow just checked this out and has some of the best models for zombie maps. Thanks alot guys!!!!!!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: hahaDuNOOB

HATMANYO

i have the blunder get portet with sounds but iam not a scripter i didnt get the the green upgraded version of it only the normal upgraded

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Fatso

Thank you so so so much, I REALLY needed this for my map!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: novaPurple

Freaking amazing dude. just what i need for my map! please upload more of these! they help tremendously!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ActBadToThis

good stuff man if you get a chance i'm looking for some die rise or five models if you ever get those done let me know.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: durtybrown94

Jdcobra
I noticed that there are some models missing materials and texures... As well as some textures not set up correctly on the model (eg: the blood on Electric Cherry). And some of the models textures look dull as well (eg: the MOTD mystery box)... But those are all simple things that I can do. I'm just amazed you did all of these

After you do this can you post a fix? I'm getting alot of duplicate errors

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Pacito2
I love you ! <3

Please make the models of Five zombie map in Black ops 1.
Very good job !

ModmeBot:

Reply By: fusorf
Nice dude :) could you do the same with buried models ?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: fusorf

cjgfrosty
fusorf Nice dude :) could you do the same with buried models ? Sure, after i finish this one. I'll just do all maps not featured in dlc 5

Wow thank you so much :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: solarz_reflexx
when i go to radiant and put the cell doors on my map i cant see the models behind cell doors but i can see them in radiant and when i go closer to the cell doors the wall behind cell door disappear... little screenshot: http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20170517-j3n9-6kb

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Pacito2
Please can you take model of SpaceLand in Infinity Warfare, ty for your release you are a god ! :)

ModmeBot:

cjgfrosty
solarz_reflexx when i go to radiant and put the cell doors on my map i cant see the models behind cell doors but i can see them in radiant and when i go closer to the cell doors the wall behind cell door disappear... little screenshot: http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20170517-j3n9-6kb Not to sure what you mean

watch the screenshot the wall goes invisible behind cell door

ModmeBot:

cjgfrosty
solarz_reflexx when i go to radiant and put the cell doors on my map i cant see the models behind cell doors but i can see them in radiant and when i go closer to the cell doors the wall behind cell door disappear... little screenshot: http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20170517-j3n9-6kb Not to sure what you mean

there is a video:

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MrScavenger
Anyone got a gdt for all the files in here. Im lasy :P. And quite frankly i dont know how to get these models in to my game.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy
the GDT should be motd. Just look at the model names in ape. GDT should already be in the pack.

ModmeBot:

ok i fixed the problem it was something to do with lods

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MrScavenger
Nevermind it was just me that dident see the gdt

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Prax
To use them in radiant, need i to set up them in APE before ?

Or just drag drop in the root ?

Thanks a lot dude

ModmeBot:

Prax
To use them in radiant, need i to set up them in APE before ? Or just drag drop in the root ? Thanks a lot dude

its a drag & drop

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

itznvy
Prax To use them in radiant, need i to set up them in APE before ? Or just drag drop in the root ? Thanks a lot dude its a drag & drop

not really

as the guy added literally "every" asset so it conflicts with literally any other bo2 things you may have ported / downloaded

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
itznvy Prax To use them in radiant, need i to set up them in APE before ? Or just drag drop in the root ? Thanks a lot dude its a drag & drop not really as the guy added literally "every" asset so it conflicts with literally any other bo2 things you may have ported / downloaded

Thats why i went in and deleted those duplicate assets. Besides i found your ports to be somewhat useless anyway. I have other ports

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

itznvy
Harry Bo21 itznvy Prax To use them in radiant, need i to set up them in APE before ? Or just drag drop in the root ? Thanks a lot dude its a drag & drop not really as the guy added literally "every" asset so it conflicts with literally any other bo2 things you may have ported / downloaded Thats why i went in and deleted those duplicate assets. Besides i found your ports to be somewhat useless anyway. I have other ports

lol

"useless" 1:1 ports

mhmm

also doesnt matter where you get them from - if theres dupe assets - theres dupe assets

i also didnt even mention my stuff - and having to delete assets was what i meant by "not drag and drop" - well done you

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Prax
You said it's drag n drop, but there's not different folder in the rar file, so texture etc arent properly placed inside the root no ?

or i just need to put them in model export ?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheMikeyMan
does this include the zombie models if so how do I just add those?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iiM3rk_P3rk_R3kt
I've downloaded it where do i put it?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Loffers4
HELP! i have dragged all the files intp Model_export and dragged the gdt file in source data and when i go into radiant all the models appear to be that square default model! :(

ModmeBot:

Reply By: cjgfrosty
could a mod please remove this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AdamuzSystems
Wy is this not available :(