Modme Forums

[Drag & Drop] AGC’s Origins Hud [BO3]

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Wild
AGC's Origins HUD!
This goes great with my Black Ops 2 Shader Pack! - CLICK HERE

* If you are updating to any version from V1.0 PLEASE fully reinstall this HUD. This means you must delete everything related to V1.0 and do a fresh install with the current version! *

Preview of the HUD:

About:

- Earlier this year I released a shader pack which contained every perk and power up shader from Black Ops 2. I even made custom Black Ops 2 styled shaders for shaders that were not originally in Black Ops 2. I then went on to attempt changing the DPad HUD on my custom maps to the HUD used in Origins. I failed to do so. I finally decided to look into it now that I have learned a lot more and finally got it working. To go with my Black Ops 2 Shader Pack and also Harry's recently released Origins weapons I decided to go ahead and finish and release this. I hope you enjoy!

NOTE:

- I provided everything that you need so just follow the 3 simple steps in the "Install.txt" included in the download!

- If you use the Hud in your map you MUST give credit following the "Credits.txt" included in the download.

- This HUD images are property of treyarch.

Extra Info:

- This HUD goes great with my Black Ops 2 Shader Pack! Link to my shader pack is at the top of this post.

- As soon as I can I would like to change everything else to match the HUD. (The ammo count numbers, grenade image, etc...)

- If you make a tutorial on this HUD you MUST provide a link to this Modme post! I will flag videos that don't provide a link to the OP in the description!

Credits:

- AGC (Setting up the HUD)

- DTZxPorter (Providing Wraith. This was used to find the names of the HUD images in Black Ops 3)

- Tom_BMX (Tools to extract the HUD from BO2)

- Treyarch (Original HUD image and of course, Mod Tools!)

-{---Download---}-

Download

Updates:

- 3/8/17 - V1.1 - Orginization Update. I removed a duplicate line of text and changed some names to hud instead of dpad. Please fully reinstall!

- 3/7/17 - V1.0 - Initial Release

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

3/8/17 - Updated to V1.1 -

Added:

- This is an orginization update. I removed some duplicate things and changed some names. Due to the name changes please do a full reinstall if you are updating from V1.0. This means you must go in and delete everything from V1.0 and then do a full regular installation for V1.1.

Enjoy!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: dkamasta

AGC

Added:

- This is an orginization update. I removed some duplicate things and changed some names. Due to the name changes please do a full reinstall if you are updating from V1.0. This means you must go in and delete everything from V1.0 and then do a full regular installation for V1.1.

Enjoy!

awesome awesome, but old version worked, new one not.

ModmeBot:

dkamasta
AGC

Added:

Enjoy!

awesome awesome, but old version worked, new one not.

Did you delete the old gdt? If you didn't it will cause problems. I will take a look at it though incase it doesn't work due to something else.

ModmeBot:

yeah I erased them 2 gdts

did you change the zone files?

I am testing atm with new harry guns.. It worked b4 your update weird.

ModmeBot:

dkamasta

yeah I erased them 2 gdts

did you change the zone files?

I am testing atm with new harry guns.. It worked b4 your update weird.

The text in the zone shouldn't matter. All I did there was remove one line that was a duplicate. But you need to make sure you have the V1.1 GDT which is called "agc_origins_hud" and delete the old one that's called "agc_origins_dpad". Also go into you texture assets folder and then into the folder called AGC and in that folder delete the old one which is called "BO2 Origins Dpad" and keep the one called "BO2 Origins HUD" which is the new folder. Sorry if that's confusing. Let me know if I need to reword any of that. It's just that you need to remove everything related to V1.0 as if it was never installed in the first place and then install V1.1

ModmeBot:

think I found it

in your gdt it says folder:

baseImage" "texture_assets\AGC\BO2 Origins Hud\hud_tomb_dpad.tiff"

but in your update/download it is other folder its BO2 Origins DPad

ModmeBot:

yeah that fixed it

thnx for your upload its awesome!!

I credited you offc on my mod page!

ModmeBot:

dkamasta

yeah that fixed it

thnx for your upload its awesome!!

I credited you offc on my mod page!

Glad you like it :) Thanks!

ModmeBot:

dkamasta

think I found it

in your gdt it says folder:

baseImage" "texture_assets\AGC\BO2 Origins Hud\hud_tomb_dpad.tiff"

but in your update/download it is other folder its BO2 Origins DPad

Thank you for letting me know. I did make a new folder which is why it says that. Turns out I didn't change it for the folder that I actually uploaded lol. Thank you again, I have reuploaded so it should work fine for new downloaders!

ModmeBot:

--- DOWNLOAD UPDATED ---

I changed the texture asset folder but forget to include the new folder within the V1.1 download. I have reuploaded the file and it should be fixed now. If you already installed V1.1 and do not want to redownload just simply go here: "BO3ROOT\texture_assets\AGC" in here the old version (V1.0) had a folder named "BO2 Origins DPad". In V1.1 I changed it to "BO2 Origins HUD" so just simply change it to that and you should be good to go. This is only required for people that installed V1.1 before this message was posted. If you downloaded V1.1 after this message was posted then you are all set. Just follow the Install.txt included in the download like normal. Sorry for the troubles!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: akagraffiti

I made a tut on how to add custom dpads like a few weeks ago, also made a forum for modme. Is that where u figured out how to do this? If so u should credit me, and jerri gaming. If not, and u figured out on your own. Then no need to credit, but it just seems like u did. Good work by the way could not find the bo2 huds.

ModmeBot:

akagraffiti

I made a tut on how to add custom dpads like a few weeks ago, also made a forum for modme. Is that where u figured out how to do this? If so u should credit me, and jerri gaming. If not, and u figured out on your own. Then no need to credit, but it just seems like u did. Good work by the way could not find the bo2 huds.

I did see your video but I already knew how to do it before. I would have released this a long time ago but I could not find all the images I needed and when I looked into it the other day I found the 6 images I needed. I will say though your video kind of motivated me to look it again though lol. To find the HUD images from Black Ops 2 go into your BO2 root folder. Then go into the "zone" folder and then the "all" folder and you can find the ipak files for BO2. Just take the DLC ipak for the HUD you want, for example I used dlcm4.ipak to get the origins one. Take it and use any ipak exporter, I used Tom Crowley's and the HUD image will show if you search for hud. I also tried to take the grenade and monkey bomb icons and the icon for the shield and stuff and even the ammo numbers since they are all images but we can't edit that part of the HUD yet :/ But yeah back to the point just go to that folder and take the ipak file for whatever map you want and use an ipak exporter to get the HUD

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Aportical
The download link is down!
Please fix it

ModmeBot:

Aportical
The download link is down! Please fix it

I forgot to update the download link. Should be fixed now :)

EDIT: If a mod sees this can they change the title to say "Wild's" instead of "AGC's". Re-branding isn't fun :(