Modme Forums

Hand-held Melee Weapon Example GDT

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: snprym
Some people have been asking about hand held primary melee weapons, just like dlc bo3 melee weapons so i thought id upload this GDT i made. It works for the people i have given this to.

Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Frost Iceforge

snprym
Some people have been asking about hand held primary melee weapons, just like dlc bo3 melee weapons so i thought id upload this GDT i made. It works for the people i have given this to.

This is fantastic!
Have a win!

You meant to give JUST the GDT, right, and not the assets for the animations or models or textures to see that they work? Just wondering.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: snprym

Frost Iceforge
snprym Some people have been asking about hand held primary melee weapons, just like dlc bo3 melee weapons so i thought id upload this GDT i made. It works for the people i have given this to. This is fantastic! Have a win! You meant to give JUST the GDT, right, and not the assets for the animations or models or textures to see that they work? Just wondering.

Thanks! Yeah just the gdt to help set them up melee weapons.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Fil he Modder
oi, can you post like a mega link or a screenshot? coz mediafire don't work :/

Cdub7304:

I have a model of kratos's Leviathan Axe can I use a gdt like the one for the hatchet and just copy my model in or do I need to bind it to a rig and make animations for it can I just use the hell's retriever or hatchet animations I have. Will upload screen shot. Its still in .obj I will xport xmodel and import to APE. The Model is not mine but I did Edit and replace the UVs with textures I made in Quixle and photoshop. Im also working on the First Blade but the model I was using was no good mesh had to many errors so Im redesigning it from scratch. I'm new to modding I can Make Models, texures, and import them into my map but that is it I start to get a little lost with weapons. This is who model the axe: 29-leviathan_axe_pack_by_elite_gamerdownloaded it from turbosquid or one of those sites for free. no credit info in the download.