Modme Forums

Fusorf’s High Quality “Waw / BO1 styled” shaders pack

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: fusorf
<h1 style="text-align:center;">High quality "original styled" shaders w/ latest perks !</h1>

Feelin' nostalgic? ;)

<hr><h2 style="text-align:left;">About this pack</h2>

After noticing that the perk shaders from Black Ops 1 were only available in low quality, I decided to recreate them in high quality!
I had to do everything from scratch, but tried to stay as close as possible from the originals, and tried to apply the correct look and feel to the new perks from bo2/bo3.
Enjoy! and please give credits if you use this pack in your map.

(the magic)

<h2>Credits</h2>

Activision / Treyarch : Original assets

<hr>
<h2>Download</h2>

Download
(format : png | Drag&Drop : no)

Enjoy :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: RudySPG
very nice

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Doublejake
awesome job
10/10

ModmeBot:

Reply By: eMoX MaNgA
Thank you so much, my first play on Zombies was on Nacht Der Untoten on WaW ! I give you a wins :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild
Looks awesome!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy
if someone gets these and gets permission, could they make a drag & drop animated version of the perk shaders?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: WolfSilver
will use that! great thanks man! i am feeling nostalgic :p

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Tmo516
how do you convert these to iwi?

or do you need to to use these with harrybo21 perks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iAr7uRo
How can install this shaders in Wardog perks v1.1.0? i converted in format .TIFF but when I move them to the folder texture_assets/wardog/t7/missing. Dont work in game only work shaders PHD,whos who,vulture.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: JAMAKINBACONMAN
Very Good for anyone who downloads make sure that you make it 64 x 64 instead of 128 x 128 (default download), and set it to tiff :)

Will use in Paris Map

ModmeBot:

Reply By: JAMAKINBACONMAN

iAr7uRo
How can install this shaders in Wardog perks v1.1.0? i converted in format .TIFF but when I move them to the folder texture_assets/wardog/t7/missing. Dont work in game only work shaders PHD,whos who,vulture.

change the size??

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
they are resized to 32 x 32 in the game anyway

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
they are resized to 32 x 32 in the game anyway

I solved Harry's problem, I just had to edit Wardog's GDT and replace the shading in APE. the size was not the problem, they are already in 64x64 just to convert them to .TIFF

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

iAr7uRo
Harry Bo21 they are resized to 32 x 32 in the game anyway I solved Harry's problem, I just had to edit Wardog's GDT and replace the shading in APE. the size was not the problem, they are already in 64x64 just to convert them to .TIFF

my problem?

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
iAr7uRo Harry Bo21 they are resized to 32 x 32 in the game anyway I solved Harry's problem, I just had to edit Wardog's GDT and replace the shading in APE. the size was not the problem, they are already in 64x64 just to convert them to .TIFF my problem?

Noo jajaj my problem thanks por help.

But if someone has that same problem you can solve it with my previous comment.