Modme Forums

Raygun Mark 3 and PPSH missing sounds fix. (BO3)

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: NINJAMAN829
NOW IN V1.1 RE-DOWNLOAD IF YOU WANT COMPLETELY WORKING NO ERROR SOUNDS

Since Treyarch never got around to fixing these sounds, I thought I'd provide them for you all to enjoy!

This simple fix, provides all the missing sounds from the raygun mark 3 and the PPSH.

All instructions included in download.

Make sure you compile after installing. :)

If you have any problems, let me know. :D

Be sure to credit me and the other amazing people below if used. ;)

CREDITS:
Harry Bo21
DTZxPorter
Awesomeguy42

Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

NINJAMAN829
Since Treyarch never got around to fixing these sounds, I thought I'd provide them for you all to enjoy! This simple fix, provides all the missing sounds from the raygun mark 3 and the PPSH. All instructions included in download. If you have any problems, let me know. :D Be sure to credit me and the other amazing people below if used. ;) CREDITS: Harry Bo21 DTZxPorter

The sounds still don't work, and I did what the instructions told me to do.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: NINJAMAN829

Noah Gamerscore
NINJAMAN829 Since Treyarch never got around to fixing these sounds, I thought I'd provide them for you all to enjoy! This simple fix, provides all the missing sounds from the raygun mark 3 and the PPSH. All instructions included in download. If you have any problems, let me know. :D Be sure to credit me and the other amazing people below if used. ;) CREDITS: Harry Bo21 DTZxPorter The sounds still don't work, and I did what the instructions told me to do.

I believe I know what the issue is and I will reupload asap. Did you make a user_alias.csv reference in your mapname.szc file? (I think I forgot that step) To do it, copy/paste a complete reference in there and place it in the middle under one. Like how you do in Harry's pack. Then name the file used as user_alias.csv

EDIT: Nope, its in there by default so idk what the issue would be. Did you properly include the aliases in the csv? I know it works with harrys pack as he has the exact same aliases. I don't know how it wouldnt work this way.

Also did you compile after installing lol.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: akagraffiti
Cool man. Already did a video a long time ago when all the sounds were messed up, but if any one wants more sounds or other missing sounds like the shield then check out my video.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

akagraffiti
Cool man. Already did a video a long time ago when all the sounds were messed up, but if any one wants more sounds or other missing sounds like the shield then check out my video.

they added the shield sounds a long time ago in December, they are not missing anymore. the only missing sounds are the Raygun mark 3 sounds, PPSH fire sounds, & the Thundergun First Raise sound. also a lot of people forgot the mark 3 first raise sounds & they did not fix the overlapping issue for mark 3 portals or do proper PAP sounds, with pap & non pap sounds together i rarely see proper sound fixes that did this

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

tbone-5
akagraffiti Cool man. Already did a video a long time ago when all the sounds were messed up, but if any one wants more sounds or other missing sounds like the shield then check out my video. they added the shield sounds a long time ago in December, they are not missing anymore. the only missing sounds are the Raygun mark 3 sounds, PPSH fire sounds, & the Thundergun First Raise sound. also a lot of people forgot the mark 3 first raise sounds & they did not fix the overlapping issue for mark 3 portals or do proper PAP sounds, with pap & non pap sounds together i rarely see proper sound fixes that did this

Thundergun first raise sound was fixed in latest mod tools update.

ModmeBot:

The Black Death
tbone-5 akagraffiti Cool man. Already did a video a long time ago when all the sounds were messed up, but if any one wants more sounds or other missing sounds like the shield then check out my video. they added the shield sounds a long time ago in December, they are not missing anymore. the only missing sounds are the Raygun mark 3 sounds, PPSH fire sounds, & the Thundergun First Raise sound. also a lot of people forgot the mark 3 first raise sounds & they did not fix the overlapping issue for mark 3 portals or do proper PAP sounds, with pap & non pap sounds together i rarely see proper sound fixes that did this Thundergun first raise sound was fixed in latest mod tools update.

it was? i thought it was another useless patch with no fixes. thanks for that info good to hear they at least fixed that

ModmeBot:

Reply By: akagraffiti

tbone-5
akagraffiti Cool man. Already did a video a long time ago when all the sounds were messed up, but if any one wants more sounds or other missing sounds like the shield then check out my video. they added the shield sounds a long time ago in December, they are not missing anymore. the only missing sounds are the Raygun mark 3 sounds, PPSH fire sounds, & the Thundergun First Raise sound. also a lot of people forgot the mark 3 first raise sounds & they did not fix the overlapping issue for mark 3 portals or do proper PAP sounds, with pap & non pap sounds together i rarely see proper sound fixes that did this

Their was no shield sounds, and their is still no sounds for them. They have not been added without the aliases names.Also i didn't just add the shield sounds. I also included pick up sounds for the shields, and the building sound for the crafting instead of just knuckles crackling. Also this was a fix that was for when their was no dlc gun sounds at all. This fixed alot of them, and still has alot of other sounds. Including pap sounds.

ModmeBot:

akagraffiti
tbone-5 akagraffiti Cool man. Already did a video a long time ago when all the sounds were messed up, but if any one wants more sounds or other missing sounds like the shield then check out my video. they added the shield sounds a long time ago in December, they are not missing anymore. the only missing sounds are the Raygun mark 3 sounds, PPSH fire sounds, & the Thundergun First Raise sound. also a lot of people forgot the mark 3 first raise sounds & they did not fix the overlapping issue for mark 3 portals or do proper PAP sounds, with pap & non pap sounds together i rarely see proper sound fixes that did this Their was no shield sounds, and their is still no sounds for them. They have not been added without the aliases names.Also i didn't just add the shield sounds. I also included pick up sounds for the shields, and the building sound for the crafting instead of just knuckles crackling. Also this was a fix that was for when their was no dlc gun sounds at all. This fixed alot of them, and still has alot of other sounds. Including pap sounds.

yes there are shield sounds now... they added them in December i do not understand why your saying there is not any sounds for it. i have no alias names for the shield it works try it your self before you say there isn't proof. & if your sounds fixes are out of date update them, there is no need for a lot of those weapon sound fixes anymore they gave us all BM weapon sounds but not the ppsh or mark 3s

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Frost Iceforge
Actually, the sounds for the Ragnarok DG-4's are missing as well. Someone gave me aliases and sounds but they don't work.

ModmeBot:

Frost Iceforge
Actually, the sounds for the Ragnarok DG-4's are missing as well. Someone gave me aliases and sounds but they don't work.

i only know one alias name sound from the DG-4 that works it is only the sound when you slam on a zombie though kinda useless. i think TG one also has missing sounds but no one knows how to fix them

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

NINJAMAN829
Noah Gamerscore NINJAMAN829 Since Treyarch never got around to fixing these sounds, I thought I'd provide them for you all to enjoy! This simple fix, provides all the missing sounds from the raygun mark 3 and the PPSH. All instructions included in download. If you have any problems, let me know. :D Be sure to credit me and the other amazing people below if used. ;) CREDITS: Harry Bo21 DTZxPorter The sounds still don't work, and I did what the instructions told me to do. I believe I know what the issue is and I will reupload asap. Did you make a user_alias.csv reference in your mapname.szc file? (I think I forgot that step) To do it, copy/paste a complete reference in there and place it in the middle under one. Like how you do in Harry's pack. Then name the file used as user_alias.csv EDIT: Nope, its in there by default so idk what the issue would be. Did you properly include the aliases in the csv? I know it works with harrys pack as he has the exact same aliases. I don't know how it wouldnt work this way. Also did you compile after installing lol.

Ok, I'm an idiot. I had a broken user_alias.csv. I feel stupid lol, and now it works Perfectly, thanks man.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Kingslayer Kyle

Frost Iceforge

You can grab some of the alias names from it's gsc

ModmeBot:

Reply By: awesomeguy42
Is it just me, or is one of the sounds for the Wunderwaffe DG-2 missing? I compared the mod tools' firing to The
Giant's, and it sounds slightly different.

ModmeBot:

Yo, as it turns out, whoever did this missed a ton of files by looking only in the folder for GK, and not the folder for multiplayer patches. Hell, there's even a loop for PaP'd shooting in there. Does anyone know how to add in an alias/script for starting and stopping sounds? The release this guy made didn't include them, and only has a looping mode, which sounds really bad when you shoot one round at a time. Also your Mk3 noises are way too loud, I suggest adjusting the audio next time.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

awesomeguy42
Yo, as it turns out, whoever did this missed a ton of files by looking only in the folder for GK, and not the folder for multiplayer patches. Hell, there's even a loop for PaP'd shooting in there. Does anyone know how to add in an alias/script for starting and stopping sounds? The release this guy made didn't include them, and only has a looping mode, which sounds really bad when you shoot one round at a time. Also your Mk3 noises are way too loud, I suggest adjusting the audio next time.

You can lower the sound yourself in Audacity if you want.

ModmeBot:

awesomeguy42

Well I never touched the sounds, its exactly as they were ripped from the files of Gorod krovi. Could try and edit them in audacity later.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

NINJAMAN829
awesomeguy42 Yo, as it turns out, whoever did this missed a ton of files by looking only in the folder for GK, and not the folder for multiplayer patches. Hell, there's even a loop for PaP'd shooting in there. Does anyone know how to add in an alias/script for starting and stopping sounds? The release this guy made didn't include them, and only has a looping mode, which sounds really bad when you shoot one round at a time. Also your Mk3 noises are way too loud, I suggest adjusting the audio next time. Well I never touched the sounds, its exactly as they were ripped from the files of Gorod krovi. Could try and edit them in audacity later.

The alias's support volume modifications as well, which is most likely how it's done in-game.

ModmeBot:

NINJAMAN829
awesomeguy42 Yo, as it turns out, whoever did this missed a ton of files by looking only in the folder for GK, and not the folder for multiplayer patches. Hell, there's even a loop for PaP'd shooting in there. Does anyone know how to add in an alias/script for starting and stopping sounds? The release this guy made didn't include them, and only has a looping mode, which sounds really bad when you shoot one round at a time. Also your Mk3 noises are way too loud, I suggest adjusting the audio next time. Well I never touched the sounds, its exactly as they were ripped from the files of Gorod krovi. Could try and edit them in audacity later.

I actually already did that, but my bigger issue is with the PPSH, mainly that you didn't implement aliases for the first shot sounds (which results in the gun sounding weird on single and burst fire) and that you used improper sounds for the upgraded version. You have different firing sounds, but the upgrade lacks the distinct "pew pew" sound, which I find baffling, because the upgrade fire sound
is easily accessible in the game's files. I'd implement it myself, but I'm a dumbass and can't script for shit.

ModmeBot:

The sounds/aliases have been completely fixed and every sound has been tweaked so they are almost 1:1 counterparts from the official maps.

Make sure to download the new version now!

Example:

Before fix:

After fix:

ModmeBot:

NINJAMAN829
The sounds/aliases have been completely fixed and every sound has been tweaked so they are almost 1:1 counterparts from the official maps. Make sure to download the new version now! Example: [Spoilers] Show / Hide Before fix: After fix:

Holy shit these new sounds are amazing.

10/10 thanks a ton!