Modme Forums

Graffitis Shadows Of Evil Magic Box Port[Download][Tutorial]

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: akagraffiti
Re-download If Downloaded Before 4/14/17

Hey whats up guys. This is a magic box i've been working on sense beta tools came out. Will be having more drag, and drop files like this one, but those will be the other treyarch boxs. Also we will be updating these files until we get them exactly like the originals so check up for updates weekly. These have a few effects on them. Will be adding more as soon as I can get time to create them. This is a part 1 on my channel of a 3 part series. This one is just giving u guys my version of the box. In part 2 I will explain how to port it over yourself, and in part 3 I will explain zbarriers, and how to set up a custom box or have multiple magic boxs in your map at the same time. So that's all. If you guys could please credit me, and uptownpapi25 when you use are versions of are boxs in your map. We would be thankful, and would be greatly appreciated as we have put alot of effort in to these. If you really love us you can drop a sub on are channels or if you just want some awesome tutorials like this one or you want to see those other parts to this series!? Then links are below.

Credits:
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeaKGFX/videos
Uptownpapi25: https://www.youtube.com/user/uptownpapi25/videos

Download for the magic box is in the description of my tutorial. Feel free to watch along.

Download

Tutorial I Made For Installing The Box:

Uptownpapi25 will be releasing a tutorial like this on his channel, but with the mob of the dead box. So check out his channel for that tutorial soon!!!

Enjoy - Graffiti

ModmeBot:

Reply By: coxinator115

akagraffiti
Hey whats up guys. This is a magic box i've been working on sense beta tools came out. Will be having more drag, and drop files like this one, but those will be the other treyarch boxs. Also we will be updating these files until we get them exactly like the originals so check up for updates weekly. These have a few effects on them. Will be adding more as soon as I can get time to create them. This is a part 1 on my channel of a 3 part series. This one is just giving u guys my version of the box. In part 2 I will explain how to port it over yourself, and in part 3 I will explain zbarriers, and how to set up a custom box or have multiple magic boxs in your map at the same time. So that's all. If you guys could please credit me, and uptownpapi25 when you use are versions of are boxs in your map. We would be thankful, and would be greatly appreciated as we have put alot of effort in to these. If you really love us you can drop a sub on are channels or if you just want some awesome tutorials like this one or you want to see those other parts to this series!? Then links are below. Credits:My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeaKGFX/videosUptownpapi25: https://www.youtube.com/user/uptownpapi25/videosSOE_MAGIC_BOX DOWNLOAD: Tutorial I Made For Installing The Box: Uptownpapi25 will be releasing a tutorial like this on his channel, but with the mob of the dead box. So check out his channel for that tutorial soon!!!Enjoy - Graffiti

Ive done everything from the instructions, but when im in-game i can see the box but cannot purchase it even when the fire sale power up is active. It doesnt say anything like " 950 for purchase.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

coxinator115
akagraffiti Hey whats up guys. This is a magic box i've been working on sense beta tools came out. Will be having more drag, and drop files like this one, but those will be the other treyarch boxs. Also we will be updating these files until we get them exactly like the originals so check up for updates weekly. These have a few effects on them. Will be adding more as soon as I can get time to create them. This is a part 1 on my channel of a 3 part series. This one is just giving u guys my version of the box. In part 2 I will explain how to port it over yourself, and in part 3 I will explain zbarriers, and how to set up a custom box or have multiple magic boxs in your map at the same time. So that's all. If you guys could please credit me, and uptownpapi25 when you use are versions of are boxs in your map. We would be thankful, and would be greatly appreciated as we have put alot of effort in to these. If you really love us you can drop a sub on are channels or if you just want some awesome tutorials like this one or you want to see those other parts to this series!? Then links are below. Credits:My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeaKGFX/videosUptownpapi25: https://www.youtube.com/user/uptownpapi25/videosSOE_MAGIC_BOX DOWNLOAD: Tutorial I Made For Installing The Box: Uptownpapi25 will be releasing a tutorial like this on his channel, but with the mob of the dead box. So check out his channel for that tutorial soon!!!Enjoy - Graffiti Ive done everything from the instructions, but when im in-game i can see the box but cannot purchase it even when the fire sale power up is active. It doesnt say anything like " 950 for purchase.

you sure the opening is facing the right way? :p

ModmeBot:

Yes im pretty sure

ModmeBot:

Reply By: easyskanka
Just tested this myself and ran into a similar issue

ModmeBot:

Reply By: akagraffiti

coxinator115
akagraffiti Hey whats up guys. This is a magic box i've been working on sense beta tools came out. Will be having more drag, and drop files like this one, but those will be the other treyarch boxs. Also we will be updating these files until we get them exactly like the originals so check up for updates weekly. These have a few effects on them. Will be adding more as soon as I can get time to create them. This is a part 1 on my channel of a 3 part series. This one is just giving u guys my version of the box. In part 2 I will explain how to port it over yourself, and in part 3 I will explain zbarriers, and how to set up a custom box or have multiple magic boxs in your map at the same time. So that's all. If you guys could please credit me, and uptownpapi25 when you use are versions of are boxs in your map. We would be thankful, and would be greatly appreciated as we have put alot of effort in to these. If you really love us you can drop a sub on are channels or if you just want some awesome tutorials like this one or you want to see those other parts to this series!? Then links are below. Credits:My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeaKGFX/videosUptownpapi25: https://www.youtube.com/user/uptownpapi25/videosSOE_MAGIC_BOX DOWNLOAD: Tutorial I Made For Installing The Box: Uptownpapi25 will be releasing a tutorial like this on his channel, but with the mob of the dead box. So check out his channel for that tutorial soon!!!Enjoy - Graffiti Ive done everything from the instructions, but when im in-game i can see the box but cannot purchase it even when the fire sale power up is active. It doesnt say anything like " 950 for purchase.

That's weird. Did you guys stamp the prefab if not then try stamping it. If that does not work check the kvps. Nothing should of changed though, and other people have downloaded this, and it works fine for them. If you stamped it first, and it did not work try adding it with out stamping.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii R3cKYOuRSOul x

coxinator115

You must active your zone that have soe_start to work.

ModmeBot:

Active your zone? What do you mean and how do i do it?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii R3cKYOuRSOul x

coxinator115
Active your zone? What do you mean and how do i do it?

Open your doors

You have Start_zone, zone1, zone2, zone3, zone4. Lets say your mystery box is in zone2 and you are in start_zone, open the door to active zone2 and open the door to active zone2 [which is where your mystery box is].

ModmeBot:

Reply By: easyskanka
Thanks, i forgot to stamp the prefab

ModmeBot:

i also did stamp the prefab and looked at the zones and openend all doors but still no sign of a working box??
can some please help me?
im once again compiling my map right now so i really hope it will work sometime :D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
stamping it wouldnt help i really dont get why people keep saying that

if anything itll make things "worse" most of the time as it removes the "target" kvp and posssibly others

sounds like the struct is missing, but the "zbarrier" is there

ModmeBot:

Reply By: akagraffiti

Harry Bo21
stamping it wouldnt help i really dont get why people keep saying that if anything itll make things "worse" most of the time as it removes the "target" kvp and posssibly others sounds like the struct is missing, but the "zbarrier" is there

Stamping it doesn't really help that's why i was asking him if he stamped it already, and if he didnt. Then he should, because the kvps might be missing like i said. It is a struct, and a zbarrier, but the struct should be there even if he stamped it.

ModmeBot:

Hey guys, i found out the problem:
i had the standard mystery box deleted but the red box from the standard mystery box was still in the map after i deleted that red box erverything worked!!!
thank you all for the help!

cant wait for the MOTD mystery box :D

im subscriped to your channels guys so i will keep an eye out ;)

greetings from the netherlands
and keep mapping!!!!