Modme Forums

[Drag and Drop] Custom Wallbuys for El Ricos Weapons

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: eMoX MaNgA
Hello, here is my package for El Ricos weapons !

Include Wallbuys for all El Ricos Weapons !

Download
<hr>
[MW2]
-Intervention
-UMP45

[MW3]
-AA-12
-MP7

[BO2]
-Mauser C96

[GHOSTS]
-MTAR-X

[AW]
-BAL-27
-M1911
-M1 Irons
-MK14
-HBRa3
-ASM1

[MWR]
-M4A1
-G36C
-AK-47
-MP5
-XM-LAR
-FANG45

[IW]
-NV4
-KBAR-32
-R-VN
-TYPE2
-TRENCHER

<hr>
v1.2
-Added new wallbuys for the new ricos ports [AW ASM1 - MWR FANG45 - IW TRENCHER - MW3 MP7 - IW TYPE2]

v1.1
-Fixed missing chalk texture for AW MK14

<hr>
If you have suggestion or report, let me know.

Be sure to read the "READ ME" file, if you want a Wallbuy for your weapons just ask me :)

ENJOY !

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild
Could you maybe post a picture of one of the chalk outlines so people can see the way they look? Juts like 1 or 2 guns?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: eMoX MaNgA

AGC
Could you maybe post a picture of one of the chalk outlines so people can see the way they look? Juts like 1 or 2 guns?

Of course ! :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

eMoX MaNgA
AGC Could you maybe post a picture of one of the chalk outlines so people can see the way they look? Juts like 1 or 2 guns? Of course ! :)

Thank you, they look great!

ModmeBot:

AGC
eMoX MaNgA AGC Could you maybe post a picture of one of the chalk outlines so people can see the way they look? Juts like 1 or 2 guns? Of course ! :) Thank you, they look great!

Thanks ! :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: easyskanka
Good Shit!!

ModmeBot:

easyskanka
Good Shit!!

Whats ?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: elricos

eMoX MaNgA
easyskanka Good Shit!! Whats ?

Good shit means to good stuff not literally that word xdd ... btw i have to say the same .. good work ;D

ModmeBot:

elricos
eMoX MaNgA easyskanka Good Shit!! Whats ? Good shit means to good stuff not literally that word xdd ... btw i have to say the same .. good work ;D

Haha ok ^^ Thanks ! :p

ModmeBot:

v1.2
-Added new wallbuys for the new ricos ports [AW ASM1 - MWR FANG45 - IW TRENCHER - MW3 MP7 - IW TYPE2]

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

eMoX MaNgA
v1.2 -Added new wallbuys for the new ricos ports [AW ASM1 - MWR FANG45 - IW TRENCHER - MW3 MP7 - IW TYPE2]

Thanks boi! You are great! +1 win

ModmeBot:

itznvy
eMoX MaNgA v1.2 -Added new wallbuys for the new ricos ports [AW ASM1 - MWR FANG45 - IW TRENCHER - MW3 MP7 - IW TYPE2] Thanks boi! You are great! +1 win

Thanks ^^

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
Ide give you another plus 1 win bud but apparently you can only give those out once :( a shame really coz a lot of people have given us so much since ive been on here like Natesmith Harrybo21 wardog and a few others i cant remember at the moment would be great to show your appreciation for the different things they share

ModmeBot:

Reply By: cjgfrosty
could you make these more rough and scratched up like the ones already in bo3?