Game Asset Reversing | Releases

zeroy:

Thread By: ZeRoY
Flamethrower port from COD:WAW by ZeRoY

How to use:

In game, /give m2_flamethrower
or place it in the Magic Box

Script:

The script is purely to add the Fuel tank on the player's back (doesnt show when Shield is equipped):

* Add to main in mapname.gsc
zm_flamethrower::init();

* Add to top of mapname.gsc
#using scripts\zm\zm_flamethrower;

Zone File:

* Add to zone file

scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_flamethrower.gsc
xmodel,gear_flametank
weapon,m2_flamethrower

Sounds:

Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber
# ====== Flamethrower =======,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_flamethrower_start,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_plr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_flamethrower_fireloop,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flmthwr_st_flame.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_plr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_flamethrower_cooldown,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_cooldown.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_flamethrower_rear,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flmthwr_st_r.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_flamethrower_off,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_flamethrower_swtnr,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_flamethrower_start_3p,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_NPC,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_3p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_flamethrower_fireloop_3p,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_cooldown.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_NPC,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_3p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,wpn_fnt,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_flamethrower_cooldown_3p,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_cooldown.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_NPC,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_3p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_flamethrower_foley_F,,,weapons\flamethrower\foley\flame_front.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,70,70,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_flamethrower_foley_R,,,weapons\flamethrower\foley\flame_rear.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,70,70,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_flamethrower_raise,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_incindiary_core_start.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: snprym
Holy shit man, this is awesome!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: coxinator115

ZeRoY
Flamethrower port from COD:WAW by ZeRoY How to use: In game, /give m2_flamethroweror place it in the Magic Box Script: The script is purely to add the Fuel tank on the player's back (doesnt show when Shield is equipped): * Add to main in mapname.gsczm_flamethrower::init(); * Add to top of mapname.gsc#using scripts\zm\zm_flamethrower; Zone File: * Add to zone file scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_flamethrower.gscxmodel,gear_flametankweapon,m2_flamethrower Sounds: For SoundAlias - create a CSV file or add to an existing one (Template also included, you can safely overwrite template_mod.csv so long you dont have a custom one): Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber # ====== Flamethrower =======,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_start,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_plr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_fireloop,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flmthwr_st_flame.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_plr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_cooldown,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_cooldown.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_rear,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flmthwr_st_r.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_off,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_ignite_falloff,,,exp\distant\generic\generic_00.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,50,50,400,4500,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_ignite_falloff,,,exp\distant\generic\generic_01.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,50,50,400,4500,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_ignite_falloff,,,exp\distant\generic\generic_02.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,50,50,400,4500,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_ignite_falloff,,,exp\distant\generic\generic_03.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,50,50,400,4500,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_swtnr,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_start_3p,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_NPC,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_3p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_fireloop_3p,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_cooldown.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_NPC,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_3p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,wpn_fnt,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_cooldown_3p,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_cooldown.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_NPC,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_3p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_foley_F,,,weapons\flamethrower\foley\flame_front.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,70,70,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_foley_R,,,weapons\flamethrower\foley\flame_rear.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,70,70,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_raise,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_incindiary_core_start.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ive added it to my map but there is no sound?? how can i fix it? i already tried putting the sound lines in another alias but still no sound?

please help me :D its a awesome mod!!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scorpiolo

coxinator115
ZeRoY Flamethrower port from COD:WAW by ZeRoY How to use: In game, /give m2_flamethroweror place it in the Magic Box Script: The script is purely to add the Fuel tank on the player's back (doesnt show when Shield is equipped): * Add to main in mapname.gsczm_flamethrower::init(); * Add to top of mapname.gsc#using scripts\zm\zm_flamethrower; Zone File: * Add to zone file scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_flamethrower.gscxmodel,gear_flametankweapon,m2_flamethrower Sounds: For SoundAlias - create a CSV file or add to an existing one (Template also included, you can safely overwrite template_mod.csv so long you dont have a custom one): Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber # ====== Flamethrower =======,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_start,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_plr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_fireloop,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flmthwr_st_flame.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_plr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_cooldown,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_cooldown.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_rear,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flmthwr_st_r.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_off,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_ignite_falloff,,,exp\distant\generic\generic_00.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,50,50,400,4500,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_ignite_falloff,,,exp\distant\generic\generic_01.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,50,50,400,4500,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_ignite_falloff,,,exp\distant\generic\generic_02.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,50,50,400,4500,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_ignite_falloff,,,exp\distant\generic\generic_03.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,50,50,400,4500,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_swtnr,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_start_3p,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_NPC,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_3p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_fireloop_3p,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_cooldown.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_NPC,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_3p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,wpn_fnt,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_cooldown_3p,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_cooldown.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_NPC,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_3p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_foley_F,,,weapons\flamethrower\foley\flame_front.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,70,70,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_foley_R,,,weapons\flamethrower\foley\flame_rear.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,70,70,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_raise,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_incindiary_core_start.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ive added it to my map but there is no sound?? how can i fix it? i already tried putting the sound lines in another alias but still no sound? please help me :D its a awesome mod!!

same issue

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MJPW
That's awesome man! Thank you so much

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ElTitoPricus
did you replace the template_mod.csv with the one zeroy included in the download link?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: coxinator115
no i did not..

will it work if i do?

btw your vids are awesome tito!!!
when are you going to share your map with all those weapons lol

zeroy:

Reply By: ZeRoY

coxinator115
no i did not.. will it work if i do? btw your vids are awesome tito!!! when are you going to share your map with all those weapons lol

You need to replace the template. If you havent modded this template you wont lose anything but gain :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy
You said add it to the box. What code would i use to add it to the box? I copied one of the other codes and replaced it with m2_flamethrower but it didn't work. Any help?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros
m2:flamethrower works perfect, but when i pap dissapear i see m2_flamethrower_upgraded is in code, so where are upgraded version files?

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
m2:flamethrower works perfect, but when i pap dissapear i see m2_flamethrower_upgraded is in code, so where are upgraded version files?

You may have to create a pap variant for it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Twachx
How did you get it picked up?

ModmeBot:

Twachx
How did you get it picked up?

From pap? If you don't have a pap variant for it but in the csv code it says you do and you pap it, it will take your weapon. I'd just look up how to make a pap variant

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Twachx

itznvy
Twachx How did you get it picked up? From pap? If you don't have a pap variant for it but in the csv code it says you do and you pap it, it will take your weapon. I'd just look up how to make a pap variant

How did you pick it up on the wall?

ModmeBot:

Twachx
itznvy Twachx How did you get it picked up? From pap? If you don't have a pap variant for it but in the csv code it says you do and you pap it, it will take your weapon. I'd just look up how to make a pap variant How did you pick it up on the wall?

m2_flamethrower,m2_flamethrower_upgraded,,2500,special,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,,,

Paste this into your levelcommon_weapons.csv file. However if you try upgrading the flamethrower it will take it away if you dont have a pap variant.

Then you just have to have a wallbuy. If you want it to where you can just walk up to it and pick it up on the ground, Just go into radiant pull up "entity browser" by pressing b on your keyboard, then go all the way down to weapons, then search through that until you find it, then just drag it onto your map.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Pokepunch
Hey sorry about the month bump, but when looking around quickly while firing the flamethrower the fx break a bit:
Image linked for size:

ModmeBot:

Pokepunch
Hey sorry about the month bump, but when looking around quickly while firing the flamethrower the fx break a bit: Image linked for size: http://i.imgur.com/01GQ7EW.png

Yes fx breaks i canm see too but he is who if wants fix or no-

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
Pokepunch Hey sorry about the month bump, but when looking around quickly while firing the flamethrower the fx break a bit: Image linked for size: Yes fx breaks i canm see too but he is who if wants fix or no-

i can think this is inactive and wouldnt fixed never.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: franebk

ZeRoY
Flamethrower port from COD:WAW by ZeRoY How to use: In game, /give m2_flamethroweror place it in the Magic Box Script: The script is purely to add the Fuel tank on the player's back (doesnt show when Shield is equipped): * Add to main in mapname.gsczm_flamethrower::init(); * Add to top of mapname.gsc#using scripts\zm\zm_flamethrower; Zone File: * Add to zone file scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_flamethrower.gscxmodel,gear_flametankweapon,m2_flamethrower Sounds: Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber # ====== Flamethrower =======,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_start,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_plr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_fireloop,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flmthwr_st_flame.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_plr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_cooldown,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_cooldown.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_rear,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flmthwr_st_r.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_off,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_swtnr,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_start_3p,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_ignite.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_NPC,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_3p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_fireloop_3p,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_cooldown.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_NPC,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_3p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,wpn_fnt,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_cooldown_3p,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_flm_cooldown.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_NPC,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_3p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_foley_F,,,weapons\flamethrower\foley\flame_front.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,70,70,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_foley_R,,,weapons\flamethrower\foley\flame_rear.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,70,70,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, weap_flamethrower_raise,,,weapons\flamethrower\wpn_incindiary_core_start.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,wpn_fnt,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I need to make zombies catch on fire when they get in a trigger. PLEASE HELP!!!!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: bobyjoebob
Hey i replaced the model on this with a custom one, and it kills the zombies but the fire particles are not there. It works with other weapon models just not the ones i made. Any help?

DaintyMalice:

heyo! :D I've been having trouble with getting the audio to work on this for the last few days, and with some help from ConnorTPrower and Harry (OS), a solution has been found! As I didn't see this in the comments anywhere I thought I'd add to it incase anyone else has the same problem :) We deleted the following files from the .csv:

exp\distant\generic\generic_01.wav
exp\distant\generic\generic_03.wav
exp\distant\generic\generic_02.wav
exp\distant\generic\generic_00.wav

After deleting those files from the template_mod.csv the audio started to work again! :) also thanks ZeRoY for this! It's awesome :)