Modme Forums

Razorback from Multiplayer in Zombies

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Noah Gamerscore
Hey guys here is a super simple tutorial on how to add the Razorback from Black Ops 3 Multiplayer and Zetsubou No Shima to Black ops 3 Zombies Mod Tools.

All you have to do is go to your zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv (bo3root\share\raw\gamedata\weapons\zm)

look for this :
smg_versatile,smg_versatile_upgraded,,1300,smg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,,,

and add this under it :
smg_longrange,smg_longrange_upgraded,,1500,smg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,,

And that's it. You're done, its as simple as that. But sadly the gun has no firing sounds, only reload sounds.
But the good thing is that there is a Pack-A-Punched Version of the Razorback.

Here are some in-game pictures of the Razorback + Gullinbursti (Razorback Upgraded) for Black Ops 3 Zombies Mod Tools
Thanks for checking this post out. Enjoy.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scorpiolo

Noah Gamerscore
Hey guys here is a super simple tutorial on how to add the Razorback from Black Ops 3 Multiplayer and Zetsubou No Shima to Black ops 3 Zombies Mod Tools. All you have to do is go to your zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv (bo3root\share\raw\gamedata\weapons\zm) look for this : smg_versatile,smg_versatile_upgraded,,1300,smg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,,, and add this under it : smg_longrange,smg_longrange_upgraded,,1500,smg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,, And that's it. You're done, its as simple as that. But sadly the gun has no firing sounds, only reload sounds. But the good thing is that there is a Pack-A-Punched Version of the Razorback. Here are some in-game pictures of the Razorback + Gullinbursti (Razorback Upgraded) for Black Ops 3 Zombies Mod Tools If you want to use this, all you have to do is Credit me in your map description whenever you publish it. Thanks for checking this post out. Enjoy.

Not to seem rude but it's not exactly your content or code, not really worthy of a credit.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy
Yeah true this has been found a long time ago

ModmeBot:

Reply By: rossdaboss
Sorry if I sound rude but u shouldn't ask people to credit u for this. I've had the razorback in my map for months now and it's not that hard to do. But definitely keep this post up because there might be some people new to mod tools who won't know how to do it themselves

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore
ya honestly I was debating on whether I should put the "you have to credit me" crap. because I was worried someone would say something about it. But anyways I changed it and ill remember next time, sorry I'm kinda new to the Public assets thing.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

Noah Gamerscore
ya honestly I was debating on whether I should put the "you have to credit me" crap. because I was worried someone would say something about it. But anyways I changed it and ill remember next time, sorry I'm kinda new to the Public assets thing.

Yeah this kind of like a tutorial

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Kingslayer Kyle
Here's the alias name for the normal fire sound (Don't worry guys, you don't need to credit me.. Lol just taking the p***.. Couldn't resist)

wpn_smg_longrange_fire_plr

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros
#RazerBack wpn_smg_longrange_fire_plr,,,wpn\razerback\wpn_smg_lr_loop1.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,grp_weapon,snp_wpn_1p_shot,,,,90,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wpn_smg_longrange_fire_npc,,,wpn\razerback\wpn_smg_lr_loop1.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,grp_weapon_3p,snp_wpn_3p,,,,83,85,1,1000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

5$ :D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

huevosduros
#RazerBack wpn_smg_longrange_fire_plr,,,wpn\razerback\wpn_smg_lr_loop1.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,grp_weapon,snp_wpn_1p_shot,,,,90,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wpn_smg_longrange_fire_npc,,,wpn\razerback\wpn_smg_lr_loop1.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,grp_weapon_3p,snp_wpn_3p,,,,83,85,1,1000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 5$ :D

Thank you for the code my man.

ModmeBot:

Noah Gamerscore
huevosduros #RazerBack wpn_smg_longrange_fire_plr,,,wpn\razerback\wpn_smg_lr_loop1.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,grp_weapon,snp_wpn_1p_shot,,,,90,90,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wpn_smg_longrange_fire_npc,,,wpn\razerback\wpn_smg_lr_loop1.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,grp_weapon_3p,snp_wpn_3p,,,,83,85,1,1000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 5$ :D Thank you for the code my man.

If u port the sounds, can u give me? thanks

ModmeBot:

For be this a atutorial u need to complete first no? Because is half tutorial

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

huevosduros
For be this a atutorial u need to complete first no? Because is half tutorial

How is it a half tutorial? All the info you need is here.

ModmeBot:

AGC
huevosduros For be this a atutorial u need to complete first no? Because is half tutorial How is it a half tutorial? All the info you need is here.

is in comments but no in principal post, and looks better if puts sounds link.

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
AGC huevosduros For be this a atutorial u need to complete first no? Because is half tutorial How is it a half tutorial? All the info you need is here. is in comments but no in principal post, and looks better if puts sounds link.

Does it really matter? You should be learning to do stuff on your own anyway so instead of relying on others for the sounds just get them yourself, it's not like it's hard to do so.

ModmeBot:

Wild
huevosduros AGC huevosduros For be this a atutorial u need to complete first no? Because is half tutorial How is it a half tutorial? All the info you need is here. is in comments but no in principal post, and looks better if puts sounds link. Does it really matter? You should be learning to do stuff on your own anyway so instead of relying on others for the sounds just get them yourself, it's not like it's hard to do so.

rude boy

ModmeBot:

Wild
huevosduros AGC huevosduros For be this a atutorial u need to complete first no? Because is half tutorial How is it a half tutorial? All the info you need is here. is in comments but no in principal post, and looks better if puts sounds link. Does it really matter? You should be learning to do stuff on your own anyway so instead of relying on others for the sounds just get them yourself, it's not like it's hard to do so.

rude boy

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
Wild huevosduros AGC huevosduros For be this a atutorial u need to complete first no? Because is half tutorial How is it a half tutorial? All the info you need is here. is in comments but no in principal post, and looks better if puts sounds link. Does it really matter? You should be learning to do stuff on your own anyway so instead of relying on others for the sounds just get them yourself, it's not like it's hard to do so. rude boy

Hardly, you should be teaching yourself. Not just relying on everyone else for assets. If you are missing the sounds of something, get them. It's simple, don't complain and say it's not a full tutorial. Just do it yourself.

ModmeBot:

Wild
huevosduros Wild huevosduros AGC huevosduros For be this a atutorial u need to complete first no? Because is half tutorial How is it a half tutorial? All the info you need is here. is in comments but no in principal post, and looks better if puts sounds link. Does it really matter? You should be learning to do stuff on your own anyway so instead of relying on others for the sounds just get them yourself, it's not like it's hard to do so. rude boy Hardly, you should be teaching yourself. Not just relying on everyone else for assets. If you are missing the sounds of something, get them. It's simple, don't complain and say it's not a full tutorial. Just do it yourself.

i have the sounds rude boy u know what is make faster work for others when they look a tutorial? so be right with you way.