Modme Forums

[Drag & Drop] Wild’s Round Sounds [BO3]

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Wild

Wild's Round Sounds!

About (Updated 10/10/17):

- Hello! Are you looking for some custom round sounds to make your map more unique? Then this is the post for you! I have been putting together packs that contain the round sounds from a ton of different zombie maps! Currently as of 10/10/17, I have most of the round sounds from Treyarch's zombie trilogy. However, Once I am able to purchase more CoD games on steam I will be adding those sounds as well! With that said, just scroll down and select the map that you would like to use the sounds from! I hope you enjoy!

NOTE (Updated 10/10/17):

- I provide everything that you need so just follow the 3 simple steps in the "Install.txt" included in the download!

- If you use any of these sounds in your map you MUST give credit following the "Credits.txt" included in the download.

- Most, if not all of these sounds are property of treyarch.

Extra Info (Updated 10/10/17):

- These sounds go great with my Black Ops 2 Shader Pack! You can find my shader pack here: http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=629

- If you use the Origins round sounds and my shaders then why not use my Origins HUD as well! My Origins HUD can be found here: http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=1022

- I will try and eventually add as many round sounds from as many maps as I can. Reply to this post telling me what maps you would like to see round sounds from!

- If you make a tutorial on these sounds you MUST provide a link to this Modme post! I will flag videos that don't provide a link to the OP in the description!

Main Credits (Updated 10/10/17):

- Wild (Setting up the sounds)

- DTZxPorter (Providing Wraith. This was used to extract the sounds from BO2)

- Treyarch (Original sounds and of course, Mod Tools!)

<hr>

<h1 style="text-align:left;">- Sounds used in WaW, BO1, Tranzit, Die Rise and Nuketown -</h1>

This download is for the OG Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!

Download
Updates:
- 5/29/17 - V1.0 - Initial Release

<hr>

<h1 style="text-align:left;">- Mob of the Dead -</h1>

This download is for the MOTD Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!
Download

Updates:
- 5/28/17 - V1.0 - Initial Release

<hr>

<h1 style="text-align:left;">- Buried -</h1>

This download is for the Buried Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!

Download
Updates:

<hr>
<h1 style="text-align:left;">- Origins -</h1>

This download is for the Origins Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!
Download

Updates:

<hr>

<h1 style="text-align:left;">- Shadows of Evil -</h1>

This download is for the SOE Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!

Download
Updates:
- 6/3/17 - V1.1 - Added the parasite round sounds as the sounds for dog rounds
- 5/31/17 - V1.0 - Initial Release

<hr>
<h1>- Der Eisendrache -</h1>

This download is for the DE Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!

Download
Updates:

<hr>
<h1>- Zetsubou no Shima -</h1>

This download is for the Zetsubou Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!

Download
Updates:
- 6/1/17 - V1.0 - Initial Release

<hr>
<h1>- Gorod Krovi -</h1>

This download is for the Gorod Krovi Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!

Download
Updates:
- 6/3/17 - V1.0 - Initial Release

<hr>
<h1>- Nacht der Untoten (Zombie Chronicles) -</h1>

This download is for the Nacht der Untoten (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy! *The game over song will be added once I can find them in the game's files. If you know where they are please let me know!*

Download
Updates:
- 10/10/17 - V1.0 - Initial Release

<hr>
<h1>- Verruckt (Zombie Chronicles) -</h1>

This download is for the Verruckt (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy! *The game over song will be added once I can find them in the game's files. If you know where they are please let me know!*

Download
Updates:

<hr>
<h1>- Shi No Numa (Zombie Chronicles) -</h1>

This download is for the Shi No Numa (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy! *The game over song will be added once I can find them in the game's files. If you know where they are please let me know!*

Download
Updates:

<hr>
<h1>- Kino Der Toten (Zombie Chronicles) -</h1>

This download is for the Kino Der Toten (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy! *The game over song will be added once I can find them in the game's files. If you know where they are please let me know!*

Download
Updates:

<hr>
<h1>- Ascension (Zombie Chronicles) -</h1>

This download is for the Ascension (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy! *The game over song will be added once I can find them in the game's files. If you know where they are please let me know!*

Download
Updates:

<hr><h1 style="text-align:left;"> </h1>
<h1 style="text-align:left;">- FAQ - (Updated 10/10/17)</h1>

Q: "The sounds don't play when I go in game?"
A: This is because you either didn't install them properly, didn't link your map before testing, or you hit your aliases limit. Black Ops 3 has a 2000 aliases limit I believe. You will hit this limit if you have too many assets installed such as Harry's perks, Harry's BO2 weapons, Rico's weapons, Zeroy's flamethrower, etc. Remove some aliases and these should work. Sadly, these are the only possible solutions that I know of. If none of them work them I am sorry!

Q: "Will you add round sounds from other CoD games?"
A: Yes, however as of 5/28/17 I only have WaW, BO2, and BO3 on Steam so until I can afford to purchase the other CoDs on Steam I will just be sticking to Treyarch's sounds.

Q: "What map will you be doing round sounds from next?"
A: I don't know exactly which map but it will be a map from Zombie Chronicles. Feel free to let me know which map you'd like sounds from!

Q: "Will you add round sounds that you have created yourself?"
A: Eventually if I have the time and interest then I will but until then I am sticking with sounds from other zombie maps.

Q: "I've made custom round sounds. Can I send them to you to add to this post?"
A: PM me here on Modme and we can talk. I probably won't accept every submission, however if I feel the sounds are good enough then I will add them! Full credit will be given to you of course :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild
5/28/17 - Updated -

Added:
- Buried Round Sounds!
- FAQ to the OP. If you have any other question just reply to the post and I will try my best to help!

Enjoy!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore
I just gotta say that you are my Hero. Ive been trying to get the Origins rounds for my map for weeks. And you helped me so much. Thank you again for this. Keep up the amazing work :)

ModmeBot:

Noah Gamerscore
I just gotta say that you are my Hero. Ive been trying to get the Origins rounds for my map for weeks. And you helped me so much. Thank you again for this. Keep up the amazing work :)

No problem ;) Thanks, it means a lot!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Frost Iceforge
Since you say you're gonna buy other CoD games for their round sounds, does that just mean Infinite Warfare? Black Ops 1 just used the Nacht round sounds for all maps, and those are on Tranzit and Die Rise as well.

ModmeBot:

Frost Iceforge
Since you say you're gonna buy other CoD games for their round sounds, does that just mean Infinite Warfare? Black Ops 1 just used the Nacht round sounds for all maps, and those are on Tranzit and Die Rise as well.

Well I am going to be buying the other CoD games anyway for other reasons but for the round sounds I am going to do IW once I get the money and I may do AW if people want it. I'll also do the round sounds (if there are rounds lol) from CoD:WWII aswell.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998
Would there be any chance on getting the original round sounds from WaW/BO1?

Great work so far though!

ModmeBot:

Ping998
Would there be any chance on getting the original round sounds from WaW/BO1? Great work so far though!

Thank you! I don't own BO1 just yet so I can't get it from there and I am not sure where the round sounds are located in WaW. However I can take the sounds from BO2 since Tranzit, Die Rise and Nuketown use the same round sounds as BO1 and WaW. Is that fine?

ModmeBot:

5/29/17 - Updated -

Added:
- Sounds that were used in WaW, BO1, Tranzit, Die Rise and Nuketown. (They all used the same sounds)

Enjoy!

ModmeBot:

5/31/17 - Updated -

Added:
- Shadows of Evil Round Sounds!

Enjoy!

ModmeBot:

Will you be doing Der Eisendrache sounds? And love the WaW and SOE Sounds. They are beautiful!!! :)

ModmeBot:

Noah Gamerscore
Will you be doing Der Eisendrache sounds? And love the WaW and SOE Sounds. They are beautiful!!! :)

Thank you :) The SOE sounds took FOREVER because Treyarch decided to name every sound inside of SOE's sabs to have the same name, just with a different number at the end. I had to listen to every sound to get all of them lol.

As for Der Eisen, my buddy was actually kind enough to let me borrow his account since I don't own the DLC on steam just yet so I have actually been working on the DE sounds today. Only things left to do is listen to gameplay to make sure I have the right sounds and put the pack together and upload it. It should be up no later than 11:00pm EST tonight :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy
May be a little off topic but do you know the Soe character quotes alias'

ModmeBot:

itznvy
May be a little off topic but do you know the Soe character quotes alias'

I don't, I'm sorry :/

ModmeBot:

AGC
Noah Gamerscore Will you be doing Der Eisendrache sounds? And love the WaW and SOE Sounds. They are beautiful!!! :) Thank you :) The SOE sounds took FOREVER because Treyarch decided to name every sound inside of SOE's sabs to have the same name, just with a different number at the end. I had to listen to every sound to get all of them lol. As for Der Eisen, my buddy was actually kind enough to let me borrow his account since I don't own the DLC on steam just yet so I have actually been working on the DE sounds today. Only things left to do is listen to gameplay to make sure I have the right sounds and put the pack together and upload it. It should be up no later than 11:00pm EST tonight :)

Lol its ok. And that's awesome, Cant wait to see them in-game :) Thank you again

ModmeBot:

Noah Gamerscore
AGC Noah Gamerscore Will you be doing Der Eisendrache sounds? And love the WaW and SOE Sounds. They are beautiful!!! :) Thank you :) The SOE sounds took FOREVER because Treyarch decided to name every sound inside of SOE's sabs to have the same name, just with a different number at the end. I had to listen to every sound to get all of them lol. As for Der Eisen, my buddy was actually kind enough to let me borrow his account since I don't own the DLC on steam just yet so I have actually been working on the DE sounds today. Only things left to do is listen to gameplay to make sure I have the right sounds and put the pack together and upload it. It should be up no later than 11:00pm EST tonight :) Lol its ok. And that's awesome, Cant wait to see them in-game :) Thank you again

No problem ;) I love the DE sounds. Once I'm done then I'll start working on the rest of BO3 maps :)

ModmeBot:

AGC
Noah Gamerscore AGC Noah Gamerscore Will you be doing Der Eisendrache sounds? And love the WaW and SOE Sounds. They are beautiful!!! :) Thank you :) The SOE sounds took FOREVER because Treyarch decided to name every sound inside of SOE's sabs to have the same name, just with a different number at the end. I had to listen to every sound to get all of them lol. As for Der Eisen, my buddy was actually kind enough to let me borrow his account since I don't own the DLC on steam just yet so I have actually been working on the DE sounds today. Only things left to do is listen to gameplay to make sure I have the right sounds and put the pack together and upload it. It should be up no later than 11:00pm EST tonight :) Lol its ok. And that's awesome, Cant wait to see them in-game :) Thank you again No problem ;) I love the DE sounds. Once I'm done then I'll start working on the rest of BO3 maps :)

Not a problem. And SAME, I love the DE sounds. Cant wait to see the other bo3 map sounds coming aswell!!! :)

ModmeBot:

5/31/17 - Updated -

Added:
- Der Eisendrache Round Sounds!

Changed:
- Some questions and answers in the FAQ on the original post.

Enjoy!

ModmeBot:

AGC
5/31/17 - Updated - Added: - Der Eisendrache Round Sounds! Changed: - Some questions and answers in the FAQ on the original post. Enjoy!

you are a god, I will praise you lol. But jokes aside, thank you so much for this, this made my day. This is amazing :)

ModmeBot:

Noah Gamerscore
AGC 5/31/17 - Updated - Added: - Der Eisendrache Round Sounds! Changed: - Some questions and answers in the FAQ on the original post. Enjoy! you are a god, I will praise you lol. But jokes aside, thank you so much for this, this made my day. This is amazing :)

No problem, glad you enjoy it!

ModmeBot:

6/1/17 - Updated -

Added:
- Zetsubou no Shima Round Sounds!

Changed:
- Updated the FAQ for which map I am doing sounds from next.

Enjoy!

ModmeBot:

6/3/17 - Updated -

Added:
- Parasite round sounds for the dog rounds in the Shadows of Evil round sound pack.
- Gorod Krovi Round Sounds!

Enjoy!

P.S. - Can a mod please add the "RELEASED" tag to this post? Thank you!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: BlackMamba231
Dude I can't get the Gorod Krovi sounds to play when I start the map :/

ModmeBot:

BlackMamba231
Dude I can't get the Gorod Krovi sounds to play when I start the map :/

Have you tested any of the other round sounds? If so make sure you remove the aliases from the other sounds you used and replace it with the Gorod aliases. If you haven't used any other sounds just make sure you aren't hitting the aliases limit. This will happen if you have too many assets installed such as Rico's weapons, Harry's weapons and perks, John's weapons and so on. Let me know if all of that is all set :)

ModmeBot:

Well I don't get any errors saying there is a limit but I don't know if there is any way to check.

ModmeBot:

BlackMamba231
Well I don't get any errors saying there is a limit but I don't know if there is any way to check.

You shouldn't get an actual error, the sounds just kind of stop working. It's kinda weird. BO3 has a 2000 aliases limit. Could you let me know what kind of things you have installed please. So like what weapons, perks, etc... Also if you go into your user_alises can you tell me how many lines of text there are in the file. That's a way we can get a rough estimate of how many aliases you have in that file if that makes sense lol.

ModmeBot:

AGC
BlackMamba231 Well I don't get any errors saying there is a limit but I don't know if there is any way to check. You shouldn't get an actual error, the sounds just kind of stop working. It's kinda weird. BO3 has a 2000 aliases limit. Could you let me know what kind of things you have installed please. So like what weapons, perks, etc... Also if you go into your user_alises can you tell me how many lines of text there are in the file. That's a way we can get a rough estimate of how many aliases you have in that file if that makes sense lol.

The other thing I have are some FX for the zombie's eye color.

ModmeBot:

BlackMamba231
AGC BlackMamba231 Well I don't get any errors saying there is a limit but I don't know if there is any way to check. You shouldn't get an actual error, the sounds just kind of stop working. It's kinda weird. BO3 has a 2000 aliases limit. Could you let me know what kind of things you have installed please. So like what weapons, perks, etc... Also if you go into your user_alises can you tell me how many lines of text there are in the file. That's a way we can get a rough estimate of how many aliases you have in that file if that makes sense lol. The other thing I have are some FX for the zombie's eye color.

Okay so you're 100% not hitting any limits, which is good. Are you sure you installed everything correctly? Make sure that the sounds got put into the right place. The sound files should be located in your BO3 root directory. In your root go in this folder: "sound_assets". Inside of your sound assets folder there should be another folder called "AGC". Inside there there should be another folder called "gorod_round_sounds". And finally inside that folder should be where all the sound files are located. Is all of that there for you?

ModmeBot:

ModmeBot:

BlackMamba231

Sorry for the late reply, I've been traveling. I know this is a dumb question but did you compile and link your map before testing the sounds? Can you try removing the aliases from the Gorod sounds and then try one of the other map's round sounds? Other than that the only thing I can think of is to verify the tools and the game and try again but if none of that works then I have no idea why they aren't working. I'm sorry :/

ModmeBot:

AGC
BlackMamba231 Sorry for the late reply, I've been traveling. I know this is a dumb question but did you compile and link your map before testing the sounds? Can you try removing the aliases from the Gorod sounds and then try one of the other map's round sounds? Other than that the only thing I can think of is to verify the tools and the game and try again but if none of that works then I have no idea why they aren't working. I'm sorry :/

I did Link and Compile but I'll try other sounds.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: xReaction
None of the sounds work for me riiiiiiip can anyone help? I followed all the steps correctly. Not sure if its the fact that i've got a specific custom sounds file for the map but i need help. All custom sounds for this map dont work but have worked on some of my other maps in the past.

ModmeBot:

xReaction
None of the sounds work for me riiiiiiip can anyone help? I followed all the steps correctly. Not sure if its the fact that i've got a specific custom sounds file for the map but i need help. All custom sounds for this map dont work but have worked on some of my other maps in the past.

You may have too many aliases. Try removing some and then test again. Also verify the integrity of your tools and BO3 game and remember to recompile and link your map. Hopefully that should fix some stuff

ModmeBot:

10/10/17 - Updated -

Added:
- Kino Der Toten (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds!

Changed:
- Updated the "About" and "FAQ" sections of the OP.

Enjoy!

DEAR MODS: If you see this can you please change the title of this post from "[Drag & Drop] AGC's Round Sounds [BO3]" to "[Drag & Drop] Wild's Round Sounds [BO3]"? Thank you!

P.S. If anyone knows where the game over sounds for the zombie chronicles maps are please let me know! Thanks!

ModmeBot:

10/10/17 - Updated -

Added:
- Nacht der Untoten (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds!
- Verruckt (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds!
- Shi No Numa (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds!

Enjoy!

DEAR MODS: If you see this can you please change the title of this post from "[Drag & Drop] AGC's Round Sounds [BO3]" to "[Drag & Drop] Wild's Round Sounds [BO3]"? Thank you!

P.S. If anyone knows where the game over sounds for the zombie chronicles maps are please let me know! Thanks!

ModmeBot:

10/14/17 - Updated -

Added:
- Ascension (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds!

Enjoy!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: finnzax
how do I get the bo1 zombie drop sounds

ModmeBot:

Reply By: finnzax

finnzax
how do I get the bo1 zombie drop sounds

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

finnzax
finnzax how do I get the bo1 zombie drop sounds

used search typed Announcer found this alternative use wraith rip the sounds yourself and replace the audio files

Chroma:

I can't seem to get any of this to work, the rounds are just silent for me.

KennyMcCormick 2019:

you forgot The Giant and Hell Hounds Round Sounds

D-2-K:

your funny

Chroma:

you forgot The Giant and Hell Hounds Round Sounds

You mean the default ones?

KennyMcCormick 2019:

yes

Chroma:

Thanks for these! Is there a difference between the WaW round sounds and the nacht ones? Higher quality, or a straight port?

Bruhman:

For some reason each time i boot up my map i get silence as my round change sounds

ShadingYT:

Thread By: Wild

Wild's Round Sounds!

About (Updated 10/10/17):

- Hello! Are you looking for some custom round sounds to make your map more unique? Then this is the post for you! I have been putting together packs that contain the round sounds from a ton of different zombie maps! Currently as of 10/10/17, I have most of the round sounds from Treyarch's zombie trilogy. However, Once I am able to purchase more CoD games on steam I will be adding those sounds as well! With that said, just scroll down and select the map that you would like to use the sounds from! I hope you enjoy!

NOTE (Updated 10/10/17):

- I provide everything that you need so just follow the 3 simple steps in the "Install.txt" included in the download!

- If you use any of these sounds in your map you MUST give credit following the "Credits.txt" included in the download.

- Most, if not all of these sounds are property of treyarch.

Extra Info (Updated 10/10/17):

- These sounds go great with my Black Ops 2 Shader Pack! You can find my shader pack here: http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=629

- If you use the Origins round sounds and my shaders then why not use my Origins HUD as well! My Origins HUD can be found here: http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=1022

- I will try and eventually add as many round sounds from as many maps as I can. Reply to this post telling me what maps you would like to see round sounds from!

- If you make a tutorial on these sounds you MUST provide a link to this Modme post! I will flag videos that don't provide a link to the OP in the description!

Main Credits (Updated 10/10/17):

- Wild (Setting up the sounds)

- DTZxPorter (Providing Wraith. This was used to extract the sounds from BO2)

- Treyarch (Original sounds and of course, Mod Tools!)

<hr>

<h1 style="text-align:left;">- Sounds used in WaW, BO1, Tranzit, Die Rise and Nuketown -</h1>

This download is for the OG Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!

Download
Updates:
- 5/29/17 - V1.0 - Initial Release

<hr>

<h1 style="text-align:left;">- Mob of the Dead -</h1>

This download is for the MOTD Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!
Download

Updates:

<hr>

<h1 style="text-align:left;">- Buried -</h1>

This download is for the Buried Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!

Download
Updates:

<hr>
<h1 style="text-align:left;">- Origins -</h1>

This download is for the Origins Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!
Download

Updates:

<hr>

<h1 style="text-align:left;">- Shadows of Evil -</h1>

This download is for the SOE Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!

Download
Updates:
- 6/3/17 - V1.1 - Added the parasite round sounds as the sounds for dog rounds

<hr>
<h1>- Der Eisendrache -</h1>

This download is for the DE Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!

Download
Updates:

<hr>
<h1>- Zetsubou no Shima -</h1>

This download is for the Zetsubou Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!

Download
Updates:
- 6/1/17 - V1.0 - Initial Release

<hr>
<h1>- Gorod Krovi -</h1>

This download is for the Gorod Krovi Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy!

Download
Updates:
- 6/3/17 - V1.0 - Initial Release

<hr>
<h1>- Nacht der Untoten (Zombie Chronicles) -</h1>

This download is for the Nacht der Untoten (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy! *The game over song will be added once I can find them in the game's files. If you know where they are please let me know!*

Download
Updates:

<hr>
<h1>- Verruckt (Zombie Chronicles) -</h1>

This download is for the Verruckt (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy! *The game over song will be added once I can find them in the game's files. If you know where they are please let me know!*

Download
Updates:

<hr>
<h1>- Shi No Numa (Zombie Chronicles) -</h1>

This download is for the Shi No Numa (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy! *The game over song will be added once I can find them in the game's files. If you know where they are please let me know!*

Download
Updates:

<hr>
<h1>- Kino Der Toten (Zombie Chronicles) -</h1>

This download is for the Kino Der Toten (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy! *The game over song will be added once I can find them in the game's files. If you know where they are please let me know!*

Download
Updates:

<hr>
<h1>- Ascension (Zombie Chronicles) -</h1>

This download is for the Ascension (Zombie Chronicles) Round Sounds! The download includes both an Install.txt which will walk you through adding these sounds to your custom maps, and it includes a Credits.txt which will inform you of the crediting requirements you MUST follow if you use these sounds in a map that you release! I hope you enjoy! *The game over song will be added once I can find them in the game's files. If you know where they are please let me know!*

Download
Updates:

<hr><h1 style="text-align:left;"> </h1>
<h1 style="text-align:left;">- FAQ - (Updated 10/10/17)</h1>

Q: "The sounds don't play when I go in game?"
A:
This is because you either didn't install them properly, didn't link your map before testing, or you hit your aliases limit. Black Ops 3 has a 2000 aliases limit I believe. You will hit this limit if you have too many assets installed such as Harry's perks, Harry's BO2 weapons, Rico's weapons, Zeroy's flamethrower, etc. Remove some aliases and these should work. Sadly, these are the only possible solutions that I know of. If none of them work them I am sorry!

Q: "Will you add round sounds from other CoD games?"
A:
Yes, however as of 5/28/17 I only have WaW, BO2, and BO3 on Steam so until I can afford to purchase the other CoDs on Steam I will just be sticking to Treyarch's sounds.

Q: "What map will you be doing round sounds from next?"
A:
I don't know exactly which map but it will be a map from Zombie Chronicles. Feel free to let me know which map you'd like sounds from!

Q: "Will you add round sounds that you have created yourself?"
A:
Eventually if I have the time and interest then I will but until then I am sticking with sounds from other zombie maps.

Q: "I've made custom round sounds. Can I send them to you to add to this post?"
A:
PM me here on Modme and we can talk. I probably won't accept every submission, however if I feel the sounds are good enough then I will add them! Full credit will be given to you of course :)

its so confusing since there is no csv file