Modme Forums

BO3 Supply Drop: M1911 W/ BO1 Sounds

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: SpSSdy
First in the releases of supply drop bo3 guns I plan to do. I'll do whatever people recommend first idc.
So just follow the tutorial and it should work, if it doesn't just ask here and I'll do whatever I can to help you out :). Here is a video of it in action.

And here is the Download:
Download

EDIT: Realised i put this in the wrong bit of the forum. welp.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PaulMcWafflez
I almost cried when I saw that video showing your work - This looks amazing! Im instaling right now, cheers for your work!!! (I will most definitely give you the credit you deserve for any published works)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SpSSdy

PaulMcWafflez
I almost cried when I saw that video showing your work - This looks amazing! Im instaling right now, cheers for your work!!! (I will most definitely give you the credit you deserve for any published works)

Thanks alot dude! Can't wait to see your map. Any reccomendations for other ported supply drop guns?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PaulMcWafflez

PaulMcWafflez: I almost cried when I saw that video showing your work - This looks amazing! I'm installing right now, cheers for your work!!! (I will most definitely give you the credit you deserve for any published works)

SpSSdy: Thanks alot dude! Can't wait to see your map. Any recommendations for other ported supply drop guns?

No one has done an AK74u, LV8 Basilisk, Katana(really any melee weapon), nor the PPsH from multiplayer -- just to list some.
But No one can tell you what to do, so you just have to pick some of your favorites - what would you like to see? - Now that would be more interesting then what I'd have say.
If you really want to know; I'd say AK74u. But its truly up to you and what you'll actually enjoy doing, as long as you do that I'm sure the port will be fantastic :D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

PaulMcWafflez
PaulMcWafflez: I almost cried when I saw that video showing your work - This looks amazing! I'm installing right now, cheers for your work!!! (I will most definitely give you the credit you deserve for any published works) SpSSdy: Thanks alot dude! Can't wait to see your map. Any recommendations for other ported supply drop guns? No one has done an AK74u, LV8 Basilisk, Katana(really any melee weapon), nor the PPsH from multiplayer -- just to list some. But No one can tell you what to do, so you just have to pick some of your favorites - what would you like to see? - Now that would be more interesting then what I'd have say. If you really want to know; I'd say AK74u. But its truly up to you and what you'll actually enjoy doing, as long as you do that I'm sure the port will be fantastic :D

the ppsh is in already

Craftdanimations done a pack with almost all bo3 weapons at the time and its in that pack

Ninjaman uploaded the missing sound files for it ill see if i can find both those links for you

Crafd gun prefabs http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=353

missing sound files for ppsh and raygun mk3 http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=1151

Don't forget to drop them both a like :)

have fun

P.s great port btw SpSSdy :) + 1 from me m8

ModmeBot:

Reply By: elricos
Lol this is not a tool, just released assets :b, move this post to that section :B

ModmeBot:

Reply By: truenightmare
if you can port either the Basilisk from black ops 3 or black ops 1 from zombies I would be very thankful, making a map which had it in and would love to add all the old weapons into it and can't find this weapon at all

ModmeBot:

elricos
Lol this is not a tool, just released assets :b, move this post to that section :B

Ik i noticed after posting it and i cant be arsed to move it lol. scoob said he can delete it and you can repost it but cba tbh lol.

ModmeBot:

PaulMcWafflez
PaulMcWafflez: I almost cried when I saw that video showing your work - This looks amazing! I'm installing right now, cheers for your work!!! (I will most definitely give you the credit you deserve for any published works) SpSSdy: Thanks alot dude! Can't wait to see your map. Any recommendations for other ported supply drop guns? No one has done an AK74u, LV8 Basilisk, Katana(really any melee weapon), nor the PPsH from multiplayer -- just to list some. But No one can tell you what to do, so you just have to pick some of your favorites - what would you like to see? - Now that would be more interesting then what I'd have say. If you really want to know; I'd say AK74u. But its truly up to you and what you'll actually enjoy doing, as long as you do that I'm sure the port will be fantastic :D

AK74u it is then :D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter
Gonna have this moved.

ModmeBot:

DTZxPorter
Gonna have this moved.

Thanks lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Twachx
What is the ID of the gun ? Because I want to set the gun as starting.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

Twachx

Same one behind "weapon, " you put in the zone file.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DarkS0uls54
Great Work!!!! Thank you so much

ModmeBot:

Reply By: andmorais18
Are you going to add PaP to it? looking forward to it.

ModmeBot:

Twachx

bo3_m1911

ModmeBot:

Reply By: sharpgamers4you
Hey i realy love this, but i have a request! For some reason i can't do it myself other wise i wouldn't bother you. Here is my request, can you port in a axe or some melee weapons that works with sliding, sounds and stuff? it would be realy amazing if you could :)

Keep up the good work!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: nightmare0161
does this not need weapons csv.
it has bo2 weapon csv wheres m1911