Modme Forums

HarryBo21’s Perks V1.4

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Abnormal202
I don't want to do this, but I feel like it is my obligation to do so.
I want to make it very clear that I DID NOT MAKE THIS. THIS WAS MADE BY HARRYBO21. PLEASE DO NOT CREDIT ME.

Then, Why am I uploading content that isn't mine?

Well if you haven't noticed Harrybo21 has taken down all his content (he made quite a lot for this community) for certain reasons that still are a little unclear to me.
I asked him to put it back up, but he seemed very resolute in his decision to take it down, and did not want to put them back up. He did however say that he didn't mind if someone else hosted it, as long as he didn't have to. I would put up the conversation as proof, but it seems he deleted that topic.

So anyways, because I care about this community, and hate to see so much work go to waste, here is HarryBo21's stuff:

<h2>Mod note: The redistribution of these files is against the wishes of the creator and has been removed. Any further incidents such as this will also be removed.</h2>

Also, if anyone else has any of Harry's Old stuff lying around that I don't have here, or perhaps newer versions of the ones I have here, please leave a comment or message me with the link and I will put it in the topic. Let me know if you can't host forever, and I will host it for you.

If Harry ever changes his mind and puts his stuff back up, I will take this down right away.

Lastly, I know he may not be giving you his content anymore, but you should still credit HarryBo21. Part of the reason he took his stuff down was due to lack of credit and appreciation for his work.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
Oops forgot to change the title. Should be HarryBo21's Perks V1.4 and HarryBo21's Weapon Ports V1.3, or Perhaps just HarryBo21's Assets.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

Abnormal202
Oops forgot to change the title. Should be HarryBo21's Perks V1.4 and HarryBo21's Weapon Ports V1.3, or Perhaps just HarryBo21's Assets.

I have his weapon ports v1.4 just in case i needed them or had a use of them. They are good ports and i respect him for porting them just want to make that clear but i don't think he should take something away from the community because i made a stupid comment. I dont know if i want to upload the v1.4 for the weapons tho. It would take a while to upload. That's one thing i do the most, I own up to my own mistakes.

ModmeBot:

Nvm, abnormal i will send you the link in a PM when its done

ModmeBot:

EDIT: Just Updated His Black Ops 2 Weapon Pack to V1.5 thanks to tbone-5

Also, if a moderator see this, Can you change the title of the post to HarryBo21's Assets? thanks

ModmeBot:

Ah. Lol well nvm

ModmeBot:

EDIT: Just Added his Bo3 Craftables thanks to sheepcraft

Also, if a moderator see this, Can you change the title of the post to HarryBo21's Assets? thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
what.... the... fuck!

I said DO NOT REUPLOAD PUBLICALLY

im having this removed, already contacted admins

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

itznvy
Abnormal202 Oops forgot to change the title. Should be HarryBo21's Perks V1.4 and HarryBo21's Weapon Ports V1.3, or Perhaps just HarryBo21's Assets. I have his weapon ports v1.4 just in case i needed them or had a use of them. They are good ports and i respect him for porting them just want to make that clear but i don't think he should take something away from the community because i made a stupid comment. I dont know if i want to upload the v1.4 for the weapons tho. It would take a while to upload. That's one thing i do the most, I own up to my own mistakes.

and pull your head out - it wasnt just YOU

nor do the supposed "community" have any fuckking right to the work ive done just coz i have shared it BEFORE

Im not TAKING ANYTHING AWAY, im just NO LONGER GIVING MY FUCKING WORK OUT

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Koan
Topic locked, downloads removed.