Modme Forums

itznvy’s weapon ports

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: itznvy
Hey everyone I am porting guns from all cods here are just a few to start it off, enjoy and let me know of any bugs or issues. Some of these do not have bo3 camos supported yet, this will be updated soon. These ports are specifically ported by me. Please credit me if you use these in any map/mod. I made and added custom slides to all of these guns unless specified in the download. Enjoy! I plan on adding more weapons in the near future :D

Black ops 1 M1911- v1.2 (With Mustang and Sally)

Download
Modern Warfare 2 MP5K- v1.0

Download
Modern Warfare 2 M4A1- v1.0

Download
Modern Warfare 2 M16- v1.0

Download
Modern Warfare 2 Mini Uzi- v1.0

Download

Black ops 1 AK74u - v1.0

Download

Modern Warfare 2 G18 - v1.0

Download
Credits to:
Azsry- Tutorials\Kronos, guide on dual wield setup in maya
DTZxPorter- Wraith\Kronos
Activision/Infinity Ward (Of course)
Jbird632- Tutorials, guide on dual wield setup in maya

El Tito- For help with dual wield setup in APE
KommunityKOD- For making a guide on dual wield setup in Maya

More to come soon!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mindmirror
Your M1911 has two issues:
1. The texture quality is very very bad. The resolution is too low.
2. If you PaP it, it disappears.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

Mindmirror
Your M1911 has two issues: 1. The texture quality is very very bad. The resolution is too low. 2. If you PaP it, it disappears.

Sorry, you will have to deal with texture quality i used everything bo1 gave me, i will work on the disapearing.

ModmeBot:

itznvy
Mindmirror Your M1911 has two issues: 1. The texture quality is very very bad. The resolution is too low. 2. If you PaP it, it disappears. Sorry, you will have to deal with texture quality i used everything bo1 gave me, i will work on the disapearing.

With wich software did you export the M1911 texture?

ModmeBot:

Fixed M1911 disappearing after pack a punching. Added temporary slide animations for mustang and sally!

ModmeBot:

Mindmirror
itznvy Mindmirror Your M1911 has two issues: 1. The texture quality is very very bad. The resolution is too low. 2. If you PaP it, it disappears. Sorry, you will have to deal with texture quality i used everything bo1 gave me, i will work on the disapearing. With wich software did you export the M1911 texture?

I used wraith

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter
You need to rescale the shitty bo1 textures, then change the image compression to either "Uncompressed" or "Best color" since the res will still be scaled.

ModmeBot:

Link Updated! Fixed low res textures thanks to DTZxPorter

ModmeBot:

itznvy
Link Updated! Fixed low res textures thanks to DTZxPorter

Okay there is still one problem left: The PAP-M1911 has no PAP camo

ModmeBot:

I know about that, for now i haven't added full support for bo3 camos. If that's what your using

ModmeBot:

Added BO3 camo support for the M1911

ModmeBot:

Released M4A1 from cod mw2

ModmeBot:

Reply By: M5_Prodigy
Glad to see M4a1 form mw2.

ModmeBot:

-Released M16 from Modern Warfare 2
-Released Mini Uzi from Modern Warfare 2

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxBREADxX
Nicee!!!!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheSkyeLord
Hey man. The weapon ports are absolutely incredible! however, i do notice that the MW2 mini uzi is missing some textures near the iron sights. do you think you could possibly fix this?

ModmeBot:

Screenshot where?

ModmeBot:

Hi, it's been a while but i made a change to the M1911, I remade the sliding animations for mustang and sally and made an adjustment to the slide in time. There will be more ports in the future, so be ready :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls
The M1911 is still disapering after pack a punch for me.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
dissapearing?

ModmeBot:

Added the Black ops 1 AK74u with the classic Black ops 1 stats, and red dot attachment when pack a punched! Also custom slide animations as well!

ModmeBot:

Added a download to the MW2 G18