Modme Forums

[Release] All Buried Models

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: XxCAFxX
Hello all! I'm uploading all of the assets I ripped from Buried, as a thank you to all of the wonderful members of this community I've tried my best to fix all missing/bugged textures, but i'm sure there are still some present. be sure to put all of the contents of the zip into your root/model_export/black_ops_2 folder. Credits go to Porter for the wonderful Wraith tool & 3arc for the original assets & Export2Bin. Enjoy!

Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Frost Iceforge
Damn! Nice work! Take a win!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros

XxCAFxX
Hello all! I'm uploading all of the assets I ripped from Buried, as a thank you to all of the wonderful members of this community I've tried my best to fix all missing/bugged textures, but i'm sure there are still some present. be sure to put all of the contents of the zip into your root/model_export/black_ops_2 folder. Credits go to Porter for the wonderful Wraith tool & 3arc for the original assets & Export2Bin. Enjoy!

Dont drop guys if u dont have a clean mod because this get a lot errors with other assets.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ItalianMilkMan
Was having trouble, models were not working. Found out that you actually need to place the models in root/model_export/black_ops_2/xmodels