Modme Forums

[Drag n Drop] Richtofen’s Firesale Music

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: DarkS0uls54

DownloadEnjoy!

If there are any issues or something is not working properly please let me know thanks!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PaulMcWafflez
Pure Awesome-ness! 'Time for a Firesale!' :D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DarkS0uls54
Thanks!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxCAFxX
Oh sweet god thank you so much for this!!! win from me

ModmeBot:

Your Welcome!!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls
I know this is a month old, but It dosn't work, everything else works in my alias. Instead of the richtofen fire sale there is no music.

ModmeBot:

Did you drag both the folders into you bo3 root folder? Because when you do that its gonna create a whole nother aliases and then your gonna have to add
{
"Type" : "ALIAS",
"Name" : "custom_sounds",
"Filename" : "custom_sounds.csv",
"Specs" : [ ]
},

in your mapname.szc inside of your zoneconfig

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

DarkS0uls54
Did you drag both the folders into you bo3 root folder? Because when you do that its gonna create a whole nother aliases and then your gonna have to add { "Type" : "ALIAS", "Name" : "custom_sounds", "Filename" : "custom_sounds.csv", "Specs" : [ ] }, in your mapname.szc inside of your zoneconfig

Yes, I followed all the instructions, I even made my own line in the user_alias for the "mus_fire_sale" and it still dosn't work. Either Mod Tools is drunk or the sound is invaild.

ModmeBot:

Here add me on steam my id is Aerotanite and we can solve it on there and just so you know im open to requests for coding

ModmeBot:

Reply By: GalaxyKitten
I have problems with this, whenever a fire-sale comes on, no music plays.

When I pause, and unpause, the music begins to play for about 4 seconds before just cutting off and going silent..