Modme Forums

[RELEASED] Power D7’s Weapon Ports

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: PowerD7
============ Welcome to Power D7's weapon ports! ============

Let me know if you have any problems with any ported weapons you download from here and I will be glad to fix them! You do not have to give me credit when using any of these ports but I would greatly appreciate it!

Let me know what other guns I should port and I will do my best to meet everyone's request :)

[7/11/2017] ADDED BLACK OPS II M14
[7/14/2017] UPDATED BLACK OPS II M14
[7/14/2017] ADDED BLACK OPS II REMINGTON 870 MCS
[7/14/2017] ADDED M14 CUSTOM WALLBUY
[7/16/2017] ADDED BLACK OPS II REMINGTON 870 MCS CUSTOM WALLBUY

COMING SOON: Origins MG08 LMG

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Ports:

M14

Black Ops II: M14
Download
M14 Wallbuy
Download

Remington 870 MCS

Black Ops II: Remington 870 MCS
DownloadRemington 870 MCS Wallbuy

Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mindmirror
Why don't you finish with porting a weapon?
Please do not upload half ported weapons if they don't fully work.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: greatbrendini

PowerD7
Mindmirror Why don't you finish with porting a weapon? Please do not upload half ported weapons if they don't fully work. Because it's my first port and I don't know how to export the sounds

to take the sounds you have to use wraith to open files in the bo2 sound directory and the sound file you will most likely need is the cmn_root.all.sabl

ModmeBot:

Reply By: M5_Prodigy

PowerD7
============Welcome to Power D7's weapon ports!============ Let me know if you have any problems with any ported weapons you download from here and I will be glad to fix them! [7/11/2017] ADDED BLACK OPS II M14 Call of Duty: Black Ops II Ports [Spoilers] Show / Hide Black Ops II: M14 (DOESN'T HAVE SOUND YET)

PowerD7 welcome to weapon porting i hope and look forward to seeing more of your ports.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PowerD7

M5_Prodigy
PowerD7 ============Welcome to Power D7's weapon ports!============ Let me know if you have any problems with any ported weapons you download from here and I will be glad to fix them! [7/11/2017] ADDED BLACK OPS II M14 Call of Duty: Black Ops II Ports [Spoilers] Show / Hide Black Ops II: M14 (DOESN'T HAVE SOUND YET) PowerD7 welcome to weapon porting i hope and look forward to seeing more of your ports.

Thank you :) I am going to to be completely fixing the M14 and adding the BO2 Remington shotgun

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mindmirror
<blockquote style="font-style:italic;">Unlike Mind-Idiot-Mirror over there im almost self reliant so sounds no sounds its something i can make on my own.[/QUOTE]

That is not the point. I could do that aswell, but people may not release half assets. Why not release only the .xmodel_exports and everybody else can appy the anims? How is that, M5-Idiot-Prodigy?</blockquote>

ModmeBot:

Mindmirror
Why don't you finish with porting a weapon? Please do not upload half ported weapons if they don't fully work.

Sounds are now in the ports now

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AnthonyCH
My map crash when i put the M14 :(

ModmeBot:

AnthonyCH
My map crash when i put the M14 :(

Everything should be working fine, try to redownload it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AnthonyCH
Same thing :( Do you have skype for help me? :/