Modme Forums

[Drag & Drop] Weapon Trading Table

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

FrostIceforge:

Thread By: Frost Iceforge
Revelations inspired trading table. Use the trading table to donate any primary weapon of choice to other players. In solo, you can use it to hold an extra weapon for when you run out of ammo or as a little support for someone who joins mid game.
Unlike Revelations, taking a weapon when you have 2 (or 3 with Mule Kick) will put your current weapon up for grabs. On Revelations, it would just delete it. To clear the table completely, someone with 1 gun (or 2 with Mule Kick) will need to use it.

V1.3 download:
Download
V1.0 Initial release.
V1.1 Fixed path of the poster texture.
V1.2 Added name of weapon on table to hintstring. Resolved weapon duping bugs involving Mule Kick and having the same weapon as the table.
V1.3 Resolved dupe bug that used tacticals such as trip mines and the shield. Now, holding a tactical will prevent you from using trading table.

Special thanks to NateSmith, lilrifa, and So00ki Scoba for scripting assistance and tbone-5 for bug testing.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5
by the way, your file path for the poster in the GDT is wrong for what you had in the file. anyway though nice job on this script, the only thing i could say to improve is to have the pack a punch weapon camo show on the model on the table like revelations & the trigger hint to have the weapon name of the weapon you are taking. also i am not sure if you meant for this but you can dupe weapons & wonderweapons very easily

FrostIceforge:

Reply By: Frost Iceforge

tbone-5
by the way, your file path for the poster in the GDT is wrong for what you had in the file. anyway though nice job on this script, the only thing i could say to improve is to have the pack a punch weapon camo show on the model on the table like revelations & the trigger hint to have the weapon name of the weapon you are taking. also i am not sure if you meant for this but you can dupe weapons & wonderweapons very easily

Okay, thanks for telling me. I will fix anything that needs fixing. Idk how to get the weapon to show the camo, so I will get the hintstring to be the name of the weapon. Can you tell me how you got to dupe weapons? I am aware that you can put a Thundergun, etc. on the table then hit the box again. I can't really prevent this without changing the box too, so I won't fix it. Is there another way to dupe weapons as well?

ModmeBot:

Frost Iceforge
tbone-5 by the way, your file path for the poster in the GDT is wrong for what you had in the file. anyway though nice job on this script, the only thing i could say to improve is to have the pack a punch weapon camo show on the model on the table like revelations & the trigger hint to have the weapon name of the weapon you are taking. also i am not sure if you meant for this but you can dupe weapons & wonderweapons very easily Okay, thanks for telling me. I will fix anything that needs fixing. Idk how to get the weapon to show the camo, so I will get the hintstring to be the name of the weapon. Can you tell me how you got to dupe weapons? I am aware that you can put a Thundergun, etc. on the table then hit the box again. I can't really prevent this without changing the box too, so I won't fix it. Is there another way to dupe weapons as well?

it seems to be a bug with Mule Kick. okay so if i have three weapons you place one weapon down when you trade now having two weapons, it just adds the weapon to your extra slot & does not trade the weapon causing it to dupe. then after that first dupe you can just trade other weapons you already have, say you have a FFAR on you if someone else puts down a FFAR then you trade it with a thundergun it will dupe the thundergun you need to somehow check if the player has the weapon or something is my guess. so i found two ways to dupe weapons from using the first bug i found another bug

FrostIceforge:

tbone-5
Frost Iceforge tbone-5 by the way, your file path for the poster in the GDT is wrong for what you had in the file. anyway though nice job on this script, the only thing i could say to improve is to have the pack a punch weapon camo show on the model on the table like revelations & the trigger hint to have the weapon name of the weapon you are taking. also i am not sure if you meant for this but you can dupe weapons & wonderweapons very easily Okay, thanks for telling me. I will fix anything that needs fixing. Idk how to get the weapon to show the camo, so I will get the hintstring to be the name of the weapon. Can you tell me how you got to dupe weapons? I am aware that you can put a Thundergun, etc. on the table then hit the box again. I can't really prevent this without changing the box too, so I won't fix it. Is there another way to dupe weapons as well? it seems to be a bug with Mule Kick. okay so if i have three weapons you place one weapon down when you trade now having two weapons, it just adds the weapon to your extra slot & does not trade the weapon causing it to dupe. then after that first dupe you can just trade other weapons you already have, say you have a FFAR on you if someone else puts down a FFAR then you trade it with a thundergun it will dupe the thundergun you need to somehow check if the player has the weapon or something is my guess. so i found two ways to dupe weapons from using the first bug i found another bug

Okay, all good to know. I can easily make the script not let you pick up the weapon if you have the same weapon already. I already made the script not let you place down a Death Machine, so I can just copy and paste that if statement and change minigun to be the name of the table weapon. As far as any Mule Kick bugs, I did not actually test that perk when making this, so I will do some testing myself to see what's up. Thanks for telling me all this. Hopefully I can get it patched before all the box maps from now on are dupe fests!

FrostIceforge:

So I just tested Mule Kick. Using some debugging, I found out the function to test if you have max primary weapons doesn't consider if you have Mule Kick. It's just like "That player has 2 guns... CLOSE ENOUGH! What is Mule Kick? Never heard of it!" I thought based on its name it would also look at your weapon slots...
Good news though, I got the table to not let you pick up a gun you have. That dupe glitch is fixed. Just need to find a way to detect Mule Kick.

ModmeBot:

Frost Iceforge
tbone-5 Frost Iceforge tbone-5 by the way, your file path for the poster in the GDT is wrong for what you had in the file. anyway though nice job on this script, the only thing i could say to improve is to have the pack a punch weapon camo show on the model on the table like revelations & the trigger hint to have the weapon name of the weapon you are taking. also i am not sure if you meant for this but you can dupe weapons & wonderweapons very easily Okay, thanks for telling me. I will fix anything that needs fixing. Idk how to get the weapon to show the camo, so I will get the hintstring to be the name of the weapon. Can you tell me how you got to dupe weapons? I am aware that you can put a Thundergun, etc. on the table then hit the box again. I can't really prevent this without changing the box too, so I won't fix it. Is there another way to dupe weapons as well? it seems to be a bug with Mule Kick. okay so if i have three weapons you place one weapon down when you trade now having two weapons, it just adds the weapon to your extra slot & does not trade the weapon causing it to dupe. then after that first dupe you can just trade other weapons you already have, say you have a FFAR on you if someone else puts down a FFAR then you trade it with a thundergun it will dupe the thundergun you need to somehow check if the player has the weapon or something is my guess. so i found two ways to dupe weapons from using the first bug i found another bug Okay, all good to know. I can easily make the script not let you pick up the weapon if you have the same weapon already. I already made the script not let you place down a Death Machine, so I can just copy and paste that if statement and change minigun to be the name of the table weapon. As far as any Mule Kick bugs, I did not actually test that perk when making this, so I will do some testing myself to see what's up. Thanks for telling me all this. Hopefully I can get it patched before all the box maps from now on are dupe fests!

No problem i am good at finding bugs & breaking stuff, i like to help people improve their scripts

FrostIceforge:

tbone-5
Frost Iceforge tbone-5 Frost Iceforge tbone-5 by the way, your file path for the poster in the GDT is wrong for what you had in the file. anyway though nice job on this script, the only thing i could say to improve is to have the pack a punch weapon camo show on the model on the table like revelations & the trigger hint to have the weapon name of the weapon you are taking. also i am not sure if you meant for this but you can dupe weapons & wonderweapons very easily Okay, thanks for telling me. I will fix anything that needs fixing. Idk how to get the weapon to show the camo, so I will get the hintstring to be the name of the weapon. Can you tell me how you got to dupe weapons? I am aware that you can put a Thundergun, etc. on the table then hit the box again. I can't really prevent this without changing the box too, so I won't fix it. Is there another way to dupe weapons as well? it seems to be a bug with Mule Kick. okay so if i have three weapons you place one weapon down when you trade now having two weapons, it just adds the weapon to your extra slot & does not trade the weapon causing it to dupe. then after that first dupe you can just trade other weapons you already have, say you have a FFAR on you if someone else puts down a FFAR then you trade it with a thundergun it will dupe the thundergun you need to somehow check if the player has the weapon or something is my guess. so i found two ways to dupe weapons from using the first bug i found another bug Okay, all good to know. I can easily make the script not let you pick up the weapon if you have the same weapon already. I already made the script not let you place down a Death Machine, so I can just copy and paste that if statement and change minigun to be the name of the table weapon. As far as any Mule Kick bugs, I did not actually test that perk when making this, so I will do some testing myself to see what's up. Thanks for telling me all this. Hopefully I can get it patched before all the box maps from now on are dupe fests! No problem i am good at finding bugs & breaking stuff, i like to help people improve their scripts

Thanks again! I've finally fixed all the bugs and even gotten the hintstring to show the weapon name! Posting update in a minute! It'd be a HUGE help if you cloud let me know of any bugs in 1.2!

ModmeBot:

Frost Iceforge
tbone-5 Frost Iceforge tbone-5 Frost Iceforge tbone-5 by the way, your file path for the poster in the GDT is wrong for what you had in the file. anyway though nice job on this script, the only thing i could say to improve is to have the pack a punch weapon camo show on the model on the table like revelations & the trigger hint to have the weapon name of the weapon you are taking. also i am not sure if you meant for this but you can dupe weapons & wonderweapons very easily Okay, thanks for telling me. I will fix anything that needs fixing. Idk how to get the weapon to show the camo, so I will get the hintstring to be the name of the weapon. Can you tell me how you got to dupe weapons? I am aware that you can put a Thundergun, etc. on the table then hit the box again. I can't really prevent this without changing the box too, so I won't fix it. Is there another way to dupe weapons as well? it seems to be a bug with Mule Kick. okay so if i have three weapons you place one weapon down when you trade now having two weapons, it just adds the weapon to your extra slot & does not trade the weapon causing it to dupe. then after that first dupe you can just trade other weapons you already have, say you have a FFAR on you if someone else puts down a FFAR then you trade it with a thundergun it will dupe the thundergun you need to somehow check if the player has the weapon or something is my guess. so i found two ways to dupe weapons from using the first bug i found another bug Okay, all good to know. I can easily make the script not let you pick up the weapon if you have the same weapon already. I already made the script not let you place down a Death Machine, so I can just copy and paste that if statement and change minigun to be the name of the table weapon. As far as any Mule Kick bugs, I did not actually test that perk when making this, so I will do some testing myself to see what's up. Thanks for telling me all this. Hopefully I can get it patched before all the box maps from now on are dupe fests! No problem i am good at finding bugs & breaking stuff, i like to help people improve their scripts Thanks again! I've finally fixed all the bugs and even gotten the hintstring to show the weapon name! Posting update in a minute! It'd be a HUGE help if you cloud let me know of any bugs in 1.2!

Yeah i already found another dupe glitch when you use the shield/trip mine/the annihilator pistol/gravity spikes & put it on the table you can dupe a weapon by picking it back up. you might want to just add all IDs of equipment & all shield IDs in bo3 to make sure you can not put them on the table. also do not forget about the upgraded shield, you might just want to add an easy editable to just add weapon ID names to not be allowed to be placed on the table

FrostIceforge:

tbone-5
Frost Iceforge tbone-5 Frost Iceforge tbone-5 Frost Iceforge tbone-5 by the way, your file path for the poster in the GDT is wrong for what you had in the file. anyway though nice job on this script, the only thing i could say to improve is to have the pack a punch weapon camo show on the model on the table like revelations & the trigger hint to have the weapon name of the weapon you are taking. also i am not sure if you meant for this but you can dupe weapons & wonderweapons very easily Okay, thanks for telling me. I will fix anything that needs fixing. Idk how to get the weapon to show the camo, so I will get the hintstring to be the name of the weapon. Can you tell me how you got to dupe weapons? I am aware that you can put a Thundergun, etc. on the table then hit the box again. I can't really prevent this without changing the box too, so I won't fix it. Is there another way to dupe weapons as well? it seems to be a bug with Mule Kick. okay so if i have three weapons you place one weapon down when you trade now having two weapons, it just adds the weapon to your extra slot & does not trade the weapon causing it to dupe. then after that first dupe you can just trade other weapons you already have, say you have a FFAR on you if someone else puts down a FFAR then you trade it with a thundergun it will dupe the thundergun you need to somehow check if the player has the weapon or something is my guess. so i found two ways to dupe weapons from using the first bug i found another bug Okay, all good to know. I can easily make the script not let you pick up the weapon if you have the same weapon already. I already made the script not let you place down a Death Machine, so I can just copy and paste that if statement and change minigun to be the name of the table weapon. As far as any Mule Kick bugs, I did not actually test that perk when making this, so I will do some testing myself to see what's up. Thanks for telling me all this. Hopefully I can get it patched before all the box maps from now on are dupe fests! No problem i am good at finding bugs & breaking stuff, i like to help people improve their scripts Thanks again! I've finally fixed all the bugs and even gotten the hintstring to show the weapon name! Posting update in a minute! It'd be a HUGE help if you cloud let me know of any bugs in 1.2! Yeah i already found another dupe glitch when you use the shield/trip mine/the annihilator pistol/gravity spikes & put it on the table you can dupe a weapon by picking it back up. you might want to just add all IDs of equipment & all shield IDs in bo3 to make sure you can not put them on the table. also do not forget about the upgraded shield, you might just want to add an easy editable to just add weapon ID names to not be allowed to be placed on the table

Makes sense you would be able to do it with trip mines and shields. I will make them disable the table like holding an identical weapon or death machine. New patch coming soon.

ModmeBot:

Frost Iceforge
tbone-5 Frost Iceforge tbone-5 Frost Iceforge tbone-5 Frost Iceforge tbone-5 by the way, your file path for the poster in the GDT is wrong for what you had in the file. anyway though nice job on this script, the only thing i could say to improve is to have the pack a punch weapon camo show on the model on the table like revelations & the trigger hint to have the weapon name of the weapon you are taking. also i am not sure if you meant for this but you can dupe weapons & wonderweapons very easily Okay, thanks for telling me. I will fix anything that needs fixing. Idk how to get the weapon to show the camo, so I will get the hintstring to be the name of the weapon. Can you tell me how you got to dupe weapons? I am aware that you can put a Thundergun, etc. on the table then hit the box again. I can't really prevent this without changing the box too, so I won't fix it. Is there another way to dupe weapons as well? it seems to be a bug with Mule Kick. okay so if i have three weapons you place one weapon down when you trade now having two weapons, it just adds the weapon to your extra slot & does not trade the weapon causing it to dupe. then after that first dupe you can just trade other weapons you already have, say you have a FFAR on you if someone else puts down a FFAR then you trade it with a thundergun it will dupe the thundergun you need to somehow check if the player has the weapon or something is my guess. so i found two ways to dupe weapons from using the first bug i found another bug Okay, all good to know. I can easily make the script not let you pick up the weapon if you have the same weapon already. I already made the script not let you place down a Death Machine, so I can just copy and paste that if statement and change minigun to be the name of the table weapon. As far as any Mule Kick bugs, I did not actually test that perk when making this, so I will do some testing myself to see what's up. Thanks for telling me all this. Hopefully I can get it patched before all the box maps from now on are dupe fests! No problem i am good at finding bugs & breaking stuff, i like to help people improve their scripts Thanks again! I've finally fixed all the bugs and even gotten the hintstring to show the weapon name! Posting update in a minute! It'd be a HUGE help if you cloud let me know of any bugs in 1.2! Yeah i already found another dupe glitch when you use the shield/trip mine/the annihilator pistol/gravity spikes & put it on the table you can dupe a weapon by picking it back up. you might want to just add all IDs of equipment & all shield IDs in bo3 to make sure you can not put them on the table. also do not forget about the upgraded shield, you might just want to add an easy editable to just add weapon ID names to not be allowed to be placed on the table Makes sense you would be able to do it with trip mines and shields. I will make them disable the table like holding an identical weapon or death machine. New patch coming soon.

you might have to edit it a little bit, from what i can tell if you have the weapon at all it will block you from using the table. so my guess is if you have the equipment at all it would not let you use the table, i spawned in the minigun & i could not trade other weapons so i assume that is how it works. you might have to somehow check if the weapon is in your hand for equipment otherwise it might disable the table

FrostIceforge:

tbone-5
Frost Iceforge tbone-5 Frost Iceforge tbone-5 Frost Iceforge tbone-5 Frost Iceforge tbone-5 by the way, your file path for the poster in the GDT is wrong for what you had in the file. anyway though nice job on this script, the only thing i could say to improve is to have the pack a punch weapon camo show on the model on the table like revelations & the trigger hint to have the weapon name of the weapon you are taking. also i am not sure if you meant for this but you can dupe weapons & wonderweapons very easily Okay, thanks for telling me. I will fix anything that needs fixing. Idk how to get the weapon to show the camo, so I will get the hintstring to be the name of the weapon. Can you tell me how you got to dupe weapons? I am aware that you can put a Thundergun, etc. on the table then hit the box again. I can't really prevent this without changing the box too, so I won't fix it. Is there another way to dupe weapons as well? it seems to be a bug with Mule Kick. okay so if i have three weapons you place one weapon down when you trade now having two weapons, it just adds the weapon to your extra slot & does not trade the weapon causing it to dupe. then after that first dupe you can just trade other weapons you already have, say you have a FFAR on you if someone else puts down a FFAR then you trade it with a thundergun it will dupe the thundergun you need to somehow check if the player has the weapon or something is my guess. so i found two ways to dupe weapons from using the first bug i found another bug Okay, all good to know. I can easily make the script not let you pick up the weapon if you have the same weapon already. I already made the script not let you place down a Death Machine, so I can just copy and paste that if statement and change minigun to be the name of the table weapon. As far as any Mule Kick bugs, I did not actually test that perk when making this, so I will do some testing myself to see what's up. Thanks for telling me all this. Hopefully I can get it patched before all the box maps from now on are dupe fests! No problem i am good at finding bugs & breaking stuff, i like to help people improve their scripts Thanks again! I've finally fixed all the bugs and even gotten the hintstring to show the weapon name! Posting update in a minute! It'd be a HUGE help if you cloud let me know of any bugs in 1.2! Yeah i already found another dupe glitch when you use the shield/trip mine/the annihilator pistol/gravity spikes & put it on the table you can dupe a weapon by picking it back up. you might want to just add all IDs of equipment & all shield IDs in bo3 to make sure you can not put them on the table. also do not forget about the upgraded shield, you might just want to add an easy editable to just add weapon ID names to not be allowed to be placed on the table Makes sense you would be able to do it with trip mines and shields. I will make them disable the table like holding an identical weapon or death machine. New patch coming soon. you might have to edit it a little bit, from what i can tell if you have the weapon at all it will block you from using the table. so my guess is if you have the equipment at all it would not let you use the table, i spawned in the minigun & i could not trade other weapons so i assume that is how it works. you might have to somehow check if the weapon is in your hand for equipment otherwise it might disable the table

that is exactly what I did! I just tested it. If you hold the tripmine, gravityspikes, shield, etc. it will tell you "Cannot place equipment on trading table!" But when my tripmines are in my inventory it's still usable.

FrostIceforge:

1.3 is out now! Hopefully there aren't any more dupe glitches...

ModmeBot:

Frost Iceforge
1.3 is out now! Hopefully there aren't any more dupe glitches...

after testing a few things there seems to be no more huge dupe issues so good job, now if you can just figure out how treyarch did the camos on the weapons on the table that would be a bonus at this point it seems to be working well now. i did find something while just looking though the scripts to see how they set the camo on the models idk if this will help but in zm_utility i found a lot of the weapon model stuff & this
function spawn_buildkit_weapon_model( player, weapon, camo, origin, angles )
{
	weapon_model = spawn( "script_model", origin ); 
	if ( isdefined( angles ) )
	{
		weapon_model.angles = angles;
	}

upgraded = zm_weapons::is_weapon_upgraded( weapon );
	if ( upgraded && (!IsDefined( camo ) || 0 > camo) )
	{
		camo = zm_weapons::get_pack_a_punch_camo_index( undefined );
	}

weapon_model UseBuildKitWeaponModel( player, weapon, camo, upgraded );

return weapon_model;
}

ModmeBot:

Reply By: crackc9

Frost Iceforge
Revelations inspired trading table. Use the trading table to donate any primary weapon of choice to other players. In solo, you can use it to hold an extra weapon for when you run out of ammo or as a little support for someone who joins mid game. Unlike Revelations, taking a weapon when you have 2 (or 3 with Mule Kick) will put your current weapon up for grabs. On Revelations, it would just delete it. To clear the table completely, someone with 1 gun (or 2 with Mule Kick) will need to use it. V1.3 download: V1.0 Initial release. V1.1 Fixed path of the poster texture. V1.2 Added name of weapon on table to hintstring. Resolved weapon duping bugs involving Mule Kick and having the same weapon as the table. V1.3 Resolved dupe bug that used tacticals such as trip mines and the shield. Now, holding a tactical will prevent you from using trading table. Special thanks to NateSmith, lilrifa, and So00ki Scoba for scripting assistance and tbone-5 for bug testing.

I need Help My texture is not charged :/

FrostIceforge:

crackc9
Frost Iceforge Revelations inspired trading table. Use the trading table to donate any primary weapon of choice to other players. In solo, you can use it to hold an extra weapon for when you run out of ammo or as a little support for someone who joins mid game. Unlike Revelations, taking a weapon when you have 2 (or 3 with Mule Kick) will put your current weapon up for grabs. On Revelations, it would just delete it. To clear the table completely, someone with 1 gun (or 2 with Mule Kick) will need to use it. V1.3 download: V1.0 Initial release. V1.1 Fixed path of the poster texture. V1.2 Added name of weapon on table to hintstring. Resolved weapon duping bugs involving Mule Kick and having the same weapon as the table. V1.3 Resolved dupe bug that used tacticals such as trip mines and the shield. Now, holding a tactical will prevent you from using trading table. Special thanks to NateSmith, lilrifa, and So00ki Scoba for scripting assistance and tbone-5 for bug testing. I need Help My texture is not charged :/

Do you mean the texture for the poster? What do you mean it's not charged? Screenshots?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros
^3GetFileAttributesEx(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\texture_assets\custom\posters\poster_frostys_trading_table.tif) failed: El sistema no puede encontrar la ruta especificada.

image:poster_frostys_trading_table_c
material:mc/poster_frostys_trading_table_material
xmodel:poster_frostys_trading_table
col_map:maps/zm/zm_survival.d3dbsp

ERROR: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\texture_assets\custom\posters\poster_frostys_trading_table.tif' is not a valid file.

^1ERROR: image 'poster_frostys_trading_table_c' is missing
image:poster_frostys_trading_table_c
^1Material poster_frostys_trading_table_material: could not load image poster_frostys_trading_table_c
^1material 'mc/poster_frostys_trading_table_material' using technique 'mc/lit_alphatest#e6142445.build shadowmap depth' from techniqueSet 'mc/lit_alphatest#e6142445' doesn't expose a 'colorMap' texture. Material textures:
MATERIAL_DRAW_METHOD:ship
^1 0: tintMask $white_reveal
^1 1: thermalHeatmap $gray_32_one_channel
^1 2: normalMap i_mtl_p7_sign_poster_quarantine_zone_n
^1The model (poster_frostys_trading_table) uses material (poster_frostys_trading_table_material) but there is no techset for surface 0
^1The model (poster_frostys_trading_table) uses material (poster_frostys_trading_table_material) but there is no techset for surface 0

ModmeBot:

Reply By: sharpgamers4you

tbone-5

hey i have a quick question, i followed the steps in the download file (the text file) and i get a error. this is the error it gives me on launcher.
^1function
^1-------^
^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/zm_MYMAPNAME.gsc (474,8) in "stockweapons_displayname_correction()" : syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_FUNCTION : function

So what i tried to do is fix it, but idk how to.... like it says something about the stockweapons_displayname_correction but idk what i should do., did i pasted the scripts in the wrong file or?...

anyway great job and if you know a fix plz i could take any tips :)

P.S. Love your work!

Brodie3750:

can someone confirm - if i intend to use this with custom weapons (skye's MW pack) and none of the stock weapons, do i need to add/remove the weapons in the GSC?
does the stock weapons script become irrelevant? Does it need to remain in there or remove it etc

E.g

function stockweapons_displayname_correction(weapon_name)
{

switch(weapon_name)
{
case "WEAPON_THUNDERGUN": weapon_name = "Thundergun";
break;
case "ZOMBIE_THUNDERGUN_UPGRADED": weapon_name = "Zeus Cannon";
break;