Modme Forums

Wii Sports Anouncer Quotes

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: donovanne
The man, the myth, the legend... the Wii Sports announcer guy, with classic one liners such as "Nice par!" and "Strike!"
Do you want him to be the announcer for YOUR map/mod? Ask your doctor if this is right for you.

(example below featuring instakill, double points, nuke, max ammo, and death machine)

This pack includes sounds for all stock BO3 drops, including those not featured in the video. Instructions are included as a text document.

download below
Download
Please give me credit if you use these files in a map/mod. I recorded them myself.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: fusorf
This is awesome haha ! nice work

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild
Not gonna lie, that's pretty awesome

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

+1 win

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Zelda
Freaking Amazing!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ElTitoPricus
looking good man

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheScavNger

donovanne
The man, the myth, the legend... the Wii Sports announcer guy, with classic one liners such as "Nice par!" and "Strike!" Do you want him to be the announcer for YOUR map/mod? Ask your doctor if this is right for you. (example below featuring instakill, double points, nuke, max ammo, and death machine) This pack includes sounds for all stock BO3 drops, including those not featured in the video. Instructions are included as a text document. download below Please give me credit if you use these files in a map/mod. I recorded them myself.

you should do morgan freeman next

bubba443:

I have tried to download dozens of announcer sounds an none of them seem to be working. My powerups are completely silent. Any ideas?