Modme Forums

(Drag And Drop) Richtofen and Samamtha Power Up Announcer

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: TrueGamerCalls
I used Wraith to export all of these.

I included both of the announcers, and instructions for which one you want to add.

Download
Here is a video showcasing both them

Quickly made this at 1:00am. Tired AF.

Credits:
Wraith -DTZxPorter
Announcer Sounds -TrueGamerCalls
Orignal Assets -Treyarch

EDIT: I HAVE NOTICED SEVERAL PEOPLE ADDING THIS AND NOT CREDITING ME, PLEASE CREDIT ME IF YOU USE MY ANNOUNCER PACK, THANK YOU.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Frost Iceforge
1. Isn't Samantha the default announcer in the BO3 tools? Unless these are the more demonic World at War quotes. If so, you should advertise this post as that.
2. You should have Richtofen's fire sale music with the Richtofen pack.
3. You should specify it as BO2 Richtofen and maybe add BO1 Richtofen as an option. You could Wraith them from BO3 Moon if you don't have BO1.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

Frost Iceforge
1. Isn't Samantha the default announcer in the BO3 tools? Unless these are the more demonic World at War quotes. If so, you should advertise this post as that.2. You should have Richtofen's fire sale music with the Richtofen pack. 3. You should specify it as BO2 Richtofen and maybe add BO1 Richtofen as an option. You could Wraith them from BO3 Moon if you don't have BO1.

1. Yes, but this is the demonic one, not to sure from which COD, I exported it from BO2 but I don't remember it from BO2.

2. Working on that

3. Yes its the BO2 Richtofen.

Will update my post in a min.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy
Anyway you could get the announcer from origins?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: BrandonTr3
This is pretty cool but this is like the third annoucner pack i downloaded and none worked. I followed the instructions and thought maybe theres a duplicate user aliases somewhere but there isnt. Not sure why it isnt working :/

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

BrandonTr3
This is pretty cool but this is like the third annoucner pack i downloaded and none worked. I followed the instructions and thought maybe theres a duplicate user aliases somewhere but there isnt. Not sure why it isnt working :/

Its a issue on your side, is anything like custom round sounds working?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: 1h8sn0w
i need help no round sounds or anouncers work

xReaction:

What about the box sounds like laughter and bye_bye?

bubba443:

I followed the instructions and my powerups now have no sound. This is My 4th different announcer mod attempt and it does not seem to work! Any ideas m8?