ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild
These are amazing, win from me ;)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
These look Awesome plus 1 from me

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros
i dont think i use but awesome work always!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998
You made these yourself? Amazing! Really like the neon ones :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mindmirror
Looks really nice!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls
I don't have any request as I will be using the BO2 Shaders by AGC, but I do have a few ideas.

• A Blood Shader (Looks like circles of blood leaking)

• Comic Shader (Comic Book Styled perks and power up)

• Square Shader (I know this is a weird idea and its prob bad)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
3 words... Snail's Pace Shader:

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Lethal Peelz
<h2>New Shader Released</h2>

<h2>Comic</h2>

ModmeBot:

Lethal Peelz
New Shader Released Comic

Damn that was fast. Nice, thank you.

I'll link to this in the Snail's Pace Slurpee download so people can see they've got more options now.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mindmirror
I would suggest something like that style:

Something old and rustic.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls
Holy shit that comic one looks great! Right now I'm working on a BO2 styled map and I already got all the shaders I need, but once I'm done I plan to make a chill map, which the comic shaders fit perfectly!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy
Are you able to update the other perk shader releases with the snail's pace?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DarkS0uls54
Damn these are amazing definitely using in my next map!!!!!

ModmeBot:

<h2>New shader release</h2>

<h1>Medival</h1>

Download

ModmeBot:

you do amazing work.

if you are still taking requests, I'd like to see a futuristic/laboratory style set of shaders.

and also, if it's not too much of a burden, I'm introducing a new perk in that map (Snail's Pace will be there too) and this is the shader for it:

Not gonna giveaway what it does just yet, but that's a fist with a star in the background.

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
you do amazing work. if you are still taking requests, I'd like to see a futuristic/laboratory style set of shaders. and also, if it's not too much of a burden, I'm introducing a new perk in that map (Snail's Pace will be there too) and this is the shader for it: Not gonna giveaway what it does just yet, but that's a fist with a star in the background.

Would you like something that looks like this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
thats way to big, they should be no larger than 64 x 64

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
thats way to big, they should be no larger than 64 x 64

i know but this is just a preview to see if its a good design

ModmeBot:

Lethal Peelz
Harry Bo21 thats way to big, they should be no larger than 64 x 64 i know but this is just a preview to see if its a good design

yeah sure, that looks cool

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164
Would you be willing to do a shader set that looks as if it were eradiated, or nuked? I'm making a reimagine of nuketown zombies and it would be awesome if you could make perk shaders for it. If that is not enough of a description for the request, something that would fit well in the nuketown zombies environment. Thanks!

Note: If you do end up doing this (which would be awesome!) I also ask that you make a shader for a custom perk I have made. It is called "Fallout Frosty", and here is the shader I made for it (kind of just goes with the bo2 perk shaders atm):

If you could do it where you added it to the style like how you did Abnormal202's that would be great!

Again, thanks for everything!

ModmeBot:

ZombieKid164
Would you be willing to do a shader set that looks as if it were eradiated, or nuked? I'm making a reimagine of nuketown zombies and it would be awesome if you could make perk shaders for it. If that is not enough of a description for the request, something that would fit well in the nuketown zombies environment. Thanks! Note: If you do end up doing this (which would be awesome!) I also ask that you make a shader for a custom perk I have made. It is called "Fallout Frosty", and here is the shader I made for it (kind of just goes with the bo2 perk shaders atm): If you could do it where you added it to the style like how you did Abnormal202's that would be great! Again, thanks for everything!

Something like this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164

Lethal Peelz
Something like this?

That looks beautiful.

ModmeBot:

again - way too big

the hud size over the screen is not 1080 people - its scaled

64 x 64

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iBounce

Harry Bo21
again - way too big the hud size over the screen is not 1080 people - its scaled 64 x 64

You don't listen too well...

ModmeBot:

iBounce
Harry Bo21 again - way too big the hud size over the screen is not 1080 people - its scaled 64 x 64 You don't listen too well...

its not a preview if its not what its gonna actually look like

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
iBounce Harry Bo21 again - way too big the hud size over the screen is not 1080 people - its scaled 64 x 64 You don't listen too well... its not a preview if its not what its gonna actually look like

It's to show the design. It doesn't look any different when scaled to be smaller. I do the same thing with shaders I am working on with people.

ModmeBot:

really

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
really

It's called making two versions... Or don't rasterize it before shrinking like the copy you just shrunk was

ModmeBot:

And if you actually knew how to rescale it looks like this when it's 64x64 which looks just fine

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AUsernameLz443
Is there a download for the hologram one?

ModmeBot:

AUsernameLz443
Is there a download for the hologram one?

sorry no. Not until the map comes out and that won't be for awhile because of the YAW mapping contest.

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
AUsernameLz443 Is there a download for the hologram one? sorry no. Not until the map comes out and that won't be for awhile because of the YAW mapping contest.

Oh, okay.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: xX_D4rK_Porto_Xx
Niiiiiiice ! :D
That look amazing, great job ! ;)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: HEYOU
Do these work with the modtools default perks? HarryBO1 removed his perks due to people not crediting him so I don't have access to them :/

ModmeBot:

I don't suppose you have Snail Pace for Neon, would you?