also this is for my nuketown remastered

the updated New link

Download
If it does not work maybe make your own prefab for the mod tools
I can't really help cause I suck lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros

1CrazyGamer
If some need a nuketown zombies model here you go -1CrazyGamer not a lot of detail but this is for ZombieKid164 Nuketown Zombies: Reimagined if he finds this your welcome also this is for my nuketown remastered

the link is bad first redirect me to login, and then to a folder named camera uploads all time i click in link.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

1CrazyGamer
If some need a nuketown zombies model here you go -1CrazyGamer not a lot of detail but this is for ZombieKid164 Nuketown Zombies: Reimagined if he finds this your welcome also this is for my nuketown remastered

Bad link, sends me to my Mega uploads

ModmeBot:

Reply By: 1CrazyGamer
I just fixed the link there a new link

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164
Thanks man if you need nuketown textures from the original hit me up.

ModmeBot:

ZombieKid164
Thanks man if you need nuketown textures from the original hit me up.

no prob man yes I do need the texture that would be a lot of help thanks ps like your nuketown map

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164

1CrazyGamer
ZombieKid164 Thanks man if you need nuketown textures from the original hit me up. no prob man yes I do need the texture that would be a lot of help thanks ps like your nuketown map

Thanks man do you have discord? We can talk there I'm ZombieKid164#7657

ModmeBot:

soon or later going to add player models

ModmeBot:

1CrazyGamer
soon or later going to add player models

Once you do that can you pubilcly release it or just message me it? I tried doing it myself but failed, and I need it for my map.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: To_Be_Honest
my radiant crashes each time i try to load up prefabs then i deleted the files and it still does this what happened?

ModmeBot:

Werid maybe make your own prefab and edit some stuff like delete the other second zombie player thing and go though archetype and make it so it's gone so In zombies cause there a area were 2 zombie names are at delete the second name save maybe that works

ModmeBot:

TrueGamerCalls
1CrazyGamer soon or later going to add player models Once you do that can you pubilcly release it or just message me it? I tried doing it myself but failed, and I need it for my map

Yes

ModmeBot:

1CrazyGamer
Werid maybe make your own prefab and edit some stuff like delete the other second zombie player thing and go though archetype and make it so it's gone so In zombies cause there a area were 2 zombie names are at delete the second name save maybe that works

or your computer can't handle the thing loading it up I'll se later if my ( the same prefab ) works too or it crashes or some thing

ModmeBot:

ok please try to fix it cause im working on my project for zombies lol

ModmeBot:

To_Be_Honest
my radiant crashes each time i try to load up prefabs then i deleted the files and it still does this what happened?

fixed the thing download it now

ModmeBot:

its alright my friend zindea fixed it

ModmeBot:

Please fix this, none of the zombie models work, and most of the time I get a "AIType Spawner" something issue.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheScavNger
The "mtl_c_gen_limb_gore_c" color map is missing. causing it to have missing textures on the models. any way you can fix this?

ModmeBot:

To_Be_Honest
its alright my friend zindea fixed it

good some of the texture? cause says theres a missing texture called mtl_c_gen_limb_gore_c

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Gordo1920
These models are absolutely sick! Nice job! Will you be doing any more zombie models from other maps in the future? -Gordo

ModmeBot:

Reply By: JAMAKINBACONMAN
Yo, these don't work

ModmeBot:

Gordo1920
These models are absolutely sick! Nice job! Will you be doing any more zombie models from other maps in the future? -Gordo

yes

ModmeBot:

JAMAKINBACONMAN
Yo, these don't work

they should?!?

ModmeBot:

other corrupted zip... thats models seems a joke zips

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula

huevosduros
other corrupted zip... thats models seems a joke zips

It isn't a ZIP, it's a RAR Archive, open it with 7zip or WinRAR or the alike, it works fine here with 7zip.

ModmeBot:

Scobalula
huevosduros other corrupted zip... thats models seems a joke zips It isn't a ZIP, it's a RAR Archive, open it with 7zip or WinRAR or the alike, it works fine here with 7zip.

need to advise extract only with 7zip......

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
Scobalula huevosduros other corrupted zip... thats models seems a joke zips It isn't a ZIP, it's a RAR Archive, open it with 7zip or WinRAR or the alike, it works fine here with 7zip. need to advise extract only with 7zip......

Fuck no, how the hell do you expect to use mod tools when you don't even know how to open a .rar file?

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
need to advise extract only with 7zip......

I'll give you the benefit of doubt on MOTD Zombies thread since it did have zip extension and thus technically was a broken "zip" but here its clearly a RAR archive, a simple Google search would have landed you with how to open it.

ModmeBot:

Scobalula
huevosduros need to advise extract only with 7zip...... I'll give you the benefit of doubt on MOTD Zombies thread since it did have zip extension and thus technically was a broken "zip" but here its clearly a RAR archive, a simple Google search would have landed you with how to open it.

1. im not idiot
2.i dont need any tutorial for files compression
3.im not fortune teller to know is zipped with 7zip and only can open with, if the post autor dont say nothing.

ModmeBot:

TrueGamerCalls
huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros other corrupted zip... thats models seems a joke zips It isn't a ZIP, it's a RAR Archive, open it with 7zip or WinRAR or the alike, it works fine here with 7zip. need to advise extract only with 7zip...... Fuck no, how the hell do you expect to use mod tools when you don't even know how to open a .rar file?

how the hell you compress a file with 7zip? when all people knows 7zip only can extract with 7zip, how u can expect try to be a expert when u dont know that,and dont say nothing in post of download.

Yes is rar file created with 7zip no openable with winrar first learn then try to give lessons to others.

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
Scobalula huevosduros need to advise extract only with 7zip...... I'll give you the benefit of doubt on MOTD Zombies thread since it did have zip extension and thus technically was a broken "zip" but here its clearly a RAR archive, a simple Google search would have landed you with how to open it. 1. im not idiot 2.i dont need any tutorial for files compression 3.im not fortune teller to know is zipped with 7zip and only can open with, if the post autor dont say nothing.

I didn't call you an idiot. It's clearly a RAR archive and opens in WinRAR and 7zip, unless you have something to add about the actual thread, then move on.

ModmeBot:

Scobalula
huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros need to advise extract only with 7zip...... I'll give you the benefit of doubt on MOTD Zombies thread since it did have zip extension and thus technically was a broken "zip" but here its clearly a RAR archive, a simple Google search would have landed you with how to open it. 1. im not idiot 2.i dont need any tutorial for files compression 3.im not fortune teller to know is zipped with 7zip and only can open with, if the post autor dont say nothing. I didn't call you an idiot. It's clearly a RAR archive and opens in WinRAR and 7zip, unless you have something to add about the actual thread, then move on. [Spoilers] Show / Hide

are u opening with win rar? no, u try to open with winrar or extract? no is ziped on 7zip if u dont know 7zip can make .zip .rar and more compression files not only .7z

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
Scobalula huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros need to advise extract only with 7zip...... I'll give you the benefit of doubt on MOTD Zombies thread since it did have zip extension and thus technically was a broken "zip" but here its clearly a RAR archive, a simple Google search would have landed you with how to open it. 1. im not idiot 2.i dont need any tutorial for files compression 3.im not fortune teller to know is zipped with 7zip and only can open with, if the post autor dont say nothing. I didn't call you an idiot. It's clearly a RAR archive and opens in WinRAR and 7zip, unless you have something to add about the actual thread, then move on. [Spoilers] Show / Hide are u opening with win rar? no, u try to open with winrar or extract? no is ziped on 7zip if u dont know 7zip can make .zip .rar and more compression files not only .7z

The screenshot is WinRAR and 7zip cannot make RAR files, the decompression code for RAR files is free, not the compression code, so your argument on that part is null.

If you continue this you will receive a warning, we've established it's a rar file from what 7zip/WinRAR said and the extension, now you're just spamming this thread.

ModmeBot:

Scobalula
huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros need to advise extract only with 7zip...... I'll give you the benefit of doubt on MOTD Zombies thread since it did have zip extension and thus technically was a broken "zip" but here its clearly a RAR archive, a simple Google search would have landed you with how to open it. 1. im not idiot 2.i dont need any tutorial for files compression 3.im not fortune teller to know is zipped with 7zip and only can open with, if the post autor dont say nothing. I didn't call you an idiot. It's clearly a RAR archive and opens in WinRAR and 7zip, unless you have something to add about the actual thread, then move on. [Spoilers] Show / Hide are u opening with win rar? no, u try to open with winrar or extract? no is ziped on 7zip if u dont know 7zip can make .zip .rar and more compression files not only .7z The screenshot is WinRAR and 7zip cannot make RAR files, the decompression code for RAR files is free, not the compression code, so your argument on that part is null. If you continue this you will receive a warning, we've established it's a rar file from what 7zip/WinRAR said and the extension, now you're just spamming this thread.

guy you are funny ok, u cant make a rar with 7zip hahaha ok ok you are true nigga you wanna punish me with your power. Omg your kid actitude is real idiot. I not need punish anyone to get more reason.

And plz no try to lie, you arent using in your screenshot winrar easy can see in window 7zip logotype! noob omg, punish me plz punish like police punish black people.

What is this kid? tell me:

sure is winrar?? because we see other logo is not winrar logo....

HERE THE REAL PROVE WINRAR DONT OPEN :

I dont speak like u with no sense here real proves and screenshots, im sure u havent primary and trying to give me lessons about computing, when iam with pcs more of 15 years.. funny punish me sure, but punish him plz anyone too, he needed. I wont request you more, for me discussion was ended now.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iAr7uRo

huevosduros
Scobalula huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros need to advise extract only with 7zip...... I'll give you the benefit of doubt on MOTD Zombies thread since it did have zip extension and thus technically was a broken "zip" but here its clearly a RAR archive, a simple Google search would have landed you with how to open it. 1. im not idiot 2.i dont need any tutorial for files compression 3.im not fortune teller to know is zipped with 7zip and only can open with, if the post autor dont say nothing. I didn't call you an idiot. It's clearly a RAR archive and opens in WinRAR and 7zip, unless you have something to add about the actual thread, then move on. [Spoilers] Show / Hide are u opening with win rar? no, u try to open with winrar or extract? no is ziped on 7zip if u dont know 7zip can make .zip .rar and more compression files not only .7z The screenshot is WinRAR and 7zip cannot make RAR files, the decompression code for RAR files is free, not the compression code, so your argument on that part is null. If you continue this you will receive a warning, we've established it's a rar file from what 7zip/WinRAR said and the extension, now you're just spamming this thread. guy you are funny ok, u cant make a rar with 7zip hahaha ok ok you are true nigga you wanna punish me with your power. Omg your kid actitude is real idiot. I not need punish anyone to get more reason. And plz no try to lie, you arent using in your screenshot winrar easy can see in window 7zip logotype! noob omg, punish me plz punish like police punish black people. What is this kid? tell me: sure is winrar?? because we see other logo is not winrar logo.... HERE THE REAL PROVE WINRAR DONT OPEN : I dont speak like u with no sense here real proves and screenshots, im sure u havent primary and trying to give me lessons about computing, when iam with pcs more of 15 years.. funny punish me sure, but punish him plz anyone too, he needed.

Que onda wey jaja los archivos que pusiste en las imagenes como los assets de motd si se pueden descomprimir sin errores yo los estoy usando, tambien los assets de nuketown se descomprimen bien. y para descomprimir archivos .rar .zip .7zip etc... uso Winrar. no se pelien jajaja si quieres que te ayude a como instalar los assets te ayudo!

ModmeBot:

iAr7uRo
huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros need to advise extract only with 7zip...... I'll give you the benefit of doubt on MOTD Zombies thread since it did have zip extension and thus technically was a broken "zip" but here its clearly a RAR archive, a simple Google search would have landed you with how to open it. 1. im not idiot 2.i dont need any tutorial for files compression 3.im not fortune teller to know is zipped with 7zip and only can open with, if the post autor dont say nothing. I didn't call you an idiot. It's clearly a RAR archive and opens in WinRAR and 7zip, unless you have something to add about the actual thread, then move on. [Spoilers] Show / Hide are u opening with win rar? no, u try to open with winrar or extract? no is ziped on 7zip if u dont know 7zip can make .zip .rar and more compression files not only .7z The screenshot is WinRAR and 7zip cannot make RAR files, the decompression code for RAR files is free, not the compression code, so your argument on that part is null. If you continue this you will receive a warning, we've established it's a rar file from what 7zip/WinRAR said and the extension, now you're just spamming this thread. guy you are funny ok, u cant make a rar with 7zip hahaha ok ok you are true nigga you wanna punish me with your power. Omg your kid actitude is real idiot. I not need punish anyone to get more reason. And plz no try to lie, you arent using in your screenshot winrar easy can see in window 7zip logotype! noob omg, punish me plz punish like police punish black people. What is this kid? tell me: sure is winrar?? because we see other logo is not winrar logo.... HERE THE REAL PROVE WINRAR DONT OPEN : I dont speak like u with no sense here real proves and screenshots, im sure u havent primary and trying to give me lessons about computing, when iam with pcs more of 15 years.. funny punish me sure, but punish him plz anyone too, he needed. Que onda wey jaja los archivos que pusiste en las imagenes como los assets de motd si se pueden descomprimir sin errores yo los estoy usando, tambien los assets de nuketown se descomprimen bien. y para descomprimir archivos .rar .zip .7zip etc... uso Winrar. no se pelien jajaja si quieres que te ayude a como instalar los assets te ayudo!

no me peleo pero esque un chaval que apenas sabra de informatica me viene a enseñar como funcionan los tipos de compresion.... es increible. el mismo lo esta abriendo con 7zip nose que version de winrar tendras, pero con las normales tanto de winzip y winrar dice que el archivo esta corrupto hace rato que lo extraje sin problemas con 7zip, pero el enfado de este niño viene por que el dije que avisara de que solo se abre con 7zip para mas seguridad de los demas. Se instalarlos... ese no a sido ni el problema ni la cuestion en ningun momento... el chaval a sido el que me dice a mi que si no se esto que sino se de lo otro.... solo por que no tengo su deconocimiento informatico.

ModmeBot:

iAr7uRo
huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros need to advise extract only with 7zip...... I'll give you the benefit of doubt on MOTD Zombies thread since it did have zip extension and thus technically was a broken "zip" but here its clearly a RAR archive, a simple Google search would have landed you with how to open it. 1. im not idiot 2.i dont need any tutorial for files compression 3.im not fortune teller to know is zipped with 7zip and only can open with, if the post autor dont say nothing. I didn't call you an idiot. It's clearly a RAR archive and opens in WinRAR and 7zip, unless you have something to add about the actual thread, then move on. [Spoilers] Show / Hide are u opening with win rar? no, u try to open with winrar or extract? no is ziped on 7zip if u dont know 7zip can make .zip .rar and more compression files not only .7z The screenshot is WinRAR and 7zip cannot make RAR files, the decompression code for RAR files is free, not the compression code, so your argument on that part is null. If you continue this you will receive a warning, we've established it's a rar file from what 7zip/WinRAR said and the extension, now you're just spamming this thread. guy you are funny ok, u cant make a rar with 7zip hahaha ok ok you are true nigga you wanna punish me with your power. Omg your kid actitude is real idiot. I not need punish anyone to get more reason. And plz no try to lie, you arent using in your screenshot winrar easy can see in window 7zip logotype! noob omg, punish me plz punish like police punish black people. What is this kid? tell me: sure is winrar?? because we see other logo is not winrar logo.... HERE THE REAL PROVE WINRAR DONT OPEN : I dont speak like u with no sense here real proves and screenshots, im sure u havent primary and trying to give me lessons about computing, when iam with pcs more of 15 years.. funny punish me sure, but punish him plz anyone too, he needed. Que onda wey jaja los archivos que pusiste en las imagenes como los assets de motd si se pueden descomprimir sin errores yo los estoy usando, tambien los assets de nuketown se descomprimen bien. y para descomprimir archivos .rar .zip .7zip etc... uso Winrar. no se pelien jajaja si quieres que te ayude a como instalar los assets te ayudo!

De acuerdo

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
iAr7uRo huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros need to advise extract only with 7zip...... I'll give you the benefit of doubt on MOTD Zombies thread since it did have zip extension and thus technically was a broken "zip" but here its clearly a RAR archive, a simple Google search would have landed you with how to open it. 1. im not idiot 2.i dont need any tutorial for files compression 3.im not fortune teller to know is zipped with 7zip and only can open with, if the post autor dont say nothing. I didn't call you an idiot. It's clearly a RAR archive and opens in WinRAR and 7zip, unless you have something to add about the actual thread, then move on. [Spoilers] Show / Hide are u opening with win rar? no, u try to open with winrar or extract? no is ziped on 7zip if u dont know 7zip can make .zip .rar and more compression files not only .7z The screenshot is WinRAR and 7zip cannot make RAR files, the decompression code for RAR files is free, not the compression code, so your argument on that part is null. If you continue this you will receive a warning, we've established it's a rar file from what 7zip/WinRAR said and the extension, now you're just spamming this thread. guy you are funny ok, u cant make a rar with 7zip hahaha ok ok you are true nigga you wanna punish me with your power. Omg your kid actitude is real idiot. I not need punish anyone to get more reason. And plz no try to lie, you arent using in your screenshot winrar easy can see in window 7zip logotype! noob omg, punish me plz punish like police punish black people. What is this kid? tell me: sure is winrar?? because we see other logo is not winrar logo.... HERE THE REAL PROVE WINRAR DONT OPEN : I dont speak like u with no sense here real proves and screenshots, im sure u havent primary and trying to give me lessons about computing, when iam with pcs more of 15 years.. funny punish me sure, but punish him plz anyone too, he needed. Que onda wey jaja los archivos que pusiste en las imagenes como los assets de motd si se pueden descomprimir sin errores yo los estoy usando, tambien los assets de nuketown se descomprimen bien. y para descomprimir archivos .rar .zip .7zip etc... uso Winrar. no se pelien jajaja si quieres que te ayude a como instalar los assets te ayudo! no me peleo pero esque un chaval que apenas sabra de informatica me viene a enseñar como funcionan los tipos de compresion.... es increible. el mismo lo esta abriendo con 7zip nose que version de winrar tendras, pero con las normales tanto de winzip y winrar dice que el archivo esta corrupto hace rato que lo extraje sin problemas con 7zip, pero el enfado de este niño viene por que el dije que avisara de que solo se abre con 7zip para mas seguridad de los demas.

p.s no soy español, así que tengo que usar google translate

ModmeBot:

SORRY GUYS IM NEW TO THIS CRAP

- exclamation marks removed -

ModmeBot:

1CrazyGamer
huevosduros iAr7uRo huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros Scobalula huevosduros need to advise extract only with 7zip...... I'll give you the benefit of doubt on MOTD Zombies thread since it did have zip extension and thus technically was a broken "zip" but here its clearly a RAR archive, a simple Google search would have landed you with how to open it. 1. im not idiot 2.i dont need any tutorial for files compression 3.im not fortune teller to know is zipped with 7zip and only can open with, if the post autor dont say nothing. I didn't call you an idiot. It's clearly a RAR archive and opens in WinRAR and 7zip, unless you have something to add about the actual thread, then move on. [Spoilers] Show / Hide are u opening with win rar? no, u try to open with winrar or extract? no is ziped on 7zip if u dont know 7zip can make .zip .rar and more compression files not only .7z The screenshot is WinRAR and 7zip cannot make RAR files, the decompression code for RAR files is free, not the compression code, so your argument on that part is null. If you continue this you will receive a warning, we've established it's a rar file from what 7zip/WinRAR said and the extension, now you're just spamming this thread. guy you are funny ok, u cant make a rar with 7zip hahaha ok ok you are true nigga you wanna punish me with your power. Omg your kid actitude is real idiot. I not need punish anyone to get more reason. And plz no try to lie, you arent using in your screenshot winrar easy can see in window 7zip logotype! noob omg, punish me plz punish like police punish black people. What is this kid? tell me: sure is winrar?? because we see other logo is not winrar logo.... HERE THE REAL PROVE WINRAR DONT OPEN : I dont speak like u with no sense here real proves and screenshots, im sure u havent primary and trying to give me lessons about computing, when iam with pcs more of 15 years.. funny punish me sure, but punish him plz anyone too, he needed. Que onda wey jaja los archivos que pusiste en las imagenes como los assets de motd si se pueden descomprimir sin errores yo los estoy usando, tambien los assets de nuketown se descomprimen bien. y para descomprimir archivos .rar .zip .7zip etc... uso Winrar. no se pelien jajaja si quieres que te ayude a como instalar los assets te ayudo! no me peleo pero esque un chaval que apenas sabra de informatica me viene a enseñar como funcionan los tipos de compresion.... es increible. el mismo lo esta abriendo con 7zip nose que version de winrar tendras, pero con las normales tanto de winzip y winrar dice que el archivo esta corrupto hace rato que lo extraje sin problemas con 7zip, pero el enfado de este niño viene por que el dije que avisara de que solo se abre con 7zip para mas seguridad de los demas. p.s no soy español, así que tengo que usar google translate

all people here use translate :D of to get english--->your language or other languages ---> english

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iAr7uRo

huevosduros
no me peleo pero esque un chaval que apenas sabra de informatica me viene a enseñar como funcionan los tipos de compresion.... es increible. el mismo lo esta abriendo con 7zip nose que version de winrar tendras, pero con las normales tanto de winzip y winrar dice que el archivo esta corrupto hace rato que lo extraje sin problemas con 7zip, pero el enfado de este niño viene por que el dije que avisara de que solo se abre con 7zip para mas seguridad de los demas. Se instalarlos... ese no a sido ni el problema ni la cuestion en ningun momento... el chaval a sido el que me dice a mi que si no se esto que sino se de lo otro.... solo por que no tengo su deconocimiento informatico.

A si entiendo por que la discusion pero whatever el caso que para mas facil es que todos usen winrar que descomprime todos los formatos comunes, la version que uso es Winrar 5.40!

And dont worry 1CrazyGamer jajaj im can write in english and spanish

Whoever can add me to steam and play zombies or share knowledge about mapping: iAr7uRo

ModmeBot:

Guys let's keep it English.

ModmeBot:

if some one fixings the crap I will use this for it if you find out the error