Modme Forums

MoTDR zombies

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Dick_Nixon
Hey all! this account is just under an alternate alias for now, but just know that this is Mike Pence from the workshop.
I did port the zombies that were, albeit briefly, featured in MoTDR, and since it's gone, I figure sharing the zombies with the community would be a proper way to keep the memories alive, so here they are.

Download
Whenever you use these guys on the workshop, just make sure to credit me as "The Indestructable Mike Pence" as I am known on steam.

I am not really good at writing tutorials for installing my stuff, so i'm going to link a post from ModsRepository to help with implementing them.
http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_bo3:_ZM_Models
Everything in APE is done, you just need to do the Radiant side of things, and add "aitype,archetype_zm_alcatraz_zombie" into your zone file, then you'll be set up!

Cheers!

-Mike

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
Oh my god, Mike Pence has been Dick Nixon the whole time!?!

TRICKY DICK!!!!!!!!!!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore
Bless your soul. This is amazing man, Thanks for this.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Dick_Nixon
Hey all! this account is just under an alternate alias for now, but just know that this is Mike Pence from the workshop. I did port the zombies that were, albeit briefly, featured in MoTDR, and since it's gone, I figure sharing the zombies with the community would be a proper way to keep the memories alive, so here they are. http://www.mediafire.com/file/vaak3b2i4fpdp65/MoDTR+zombies+models+with+materials+done.zip Whenever you use these guys on the workshop, just make sure to credit me as "The Indestructable Mike Pence" as I am known on steam. I am not really good at writing tutorials for installing my stuff, so i'm going to link a post from ModsRepository to help with implementing them. http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_bo3:_ZM_Models Everything in APE is done, you just need to do the Radiant side of things, and add "aitype,archetype_zm_alcatraz_zombie" into your zone file, then you'll be set up! Cheers! -Mike

if the spawners are placed in map you dont need to add aitype to the zone

all assets directly placed in a map are loaded :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iAr7uRo
someone could pass me the default archetypes GDT of the zombies. I modify the original file and I do not know how to restore it please!

I solved the problem, if someone of yours happens to the same just verify the integrity of the files in steam. I also guess that this fixes this error 0xd64697dc. install all the assets that had or get deleted gdts, gsc etc ...
I hope to be helpful lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros
broken zip good work

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dick_Nixon

huevosduros
broken zip good work

it's not broken dude, your download is most likely corrupting due to either slow internet, or incomplete downloads. try downloading it when there's little internet traffic in your house. If you have any other problems, just leave a reply

ModmeBot:

Dick_Nixon
huevosduros broken zip good work it's not broken dude, your download is most likely corrupting due to either slow internet, or incomplete downloads. try downloading it when there's little internet traffic in your house. If you have any other problems, just leave a reply

i downloaded 10 times and is corrupted all rest zips open normally so...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula

huevosduros
Dick_Nixon huevosduros broken zip good work it's not broken dude, your download is most likely corrupting due to either slow internet, or incomplete downloads. try downloading it when there's little internet traffic in your house. If you have any other problems, just leave a reply i downloaded 10 times and is corrupted all rest zips open normally so...

It's a rar file but he must have saved with zip extension in WinRAR so Windows Explorer won't open it, just use WinRAR/7zip.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

huevosduros
Dick_Nixon huevosduros broken zip good work it's not broken dude, your download is most likely corrupting due to either slow internet, or incomplete downloads. try downloading it when there's little internet traffic in your house. If you have any other problems, just leave a reply i downloaded 10 times and is corrupted all rest zips open normally so...

Can Confirm Not Broken use 7zip to open not windows had same issue as you but got there in the end work's fine

ModmeBot:

D-2-K
huevosduros Dick_Nixon huevosduros broken zip good work it's not broken dude, your download is most likely corrupting due to either slow internet, or incomplete downloads. try downloading it when there's little internet traffic in your house. If you have any other problems, just leave a reply i downloaded 10 times and is corrupted all rest zips open normally so... Can Confirm Not Broken use 7zip to open not windows had same issue as you but got there in the end work's fine

So for winzip or winrar is broken, need to advise extract only with 7zip......

ModmeBot:

Dick_Nixon
Hey all! this account is just under an alternate alias for now, but just know that this is Mike Pence from the workshop. I did port the zombies that were, albeit briefly, featured in MoTDR, and since it's gone, I figure sharing the zombies with the community would be a proper way to keep the memories alive, so here they are. Whenever you use these guys on the workshop, just make sure to credit me as "The Indestructable Mike Pence" as I am known on steam. I am not really good at writing tutorials for installing my stuff, so i'm going to link a post from ModsRepository to help with implementing them. http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_bo3:_ZM_Models Everything in APE is done, you just need to do the Radiant side of things, and add "aitype,archetype_zm_alcatraz_zombie" into your zone file, then you'll be set up! Cheers! -Mike

when he tried to give headshots, do not die the zombies, does not hurt the head.
How can I solve this problem?
Head gone: c_zom_der_zombie_body2_g_behead is in the right place
please help!

ModmeBot:

iAr7uRo
Dick_Nixon Hey all! this account is just under an alternate alias for now, but just know that this is Mike Pence from the workshop. I did port the zombies that were, albeit briefly, featured in MoTDR, and since it's gone, I figure sharing the zombies with the community would be a proper way to keep the memories alive, so here they are. Whenever you use these guys on the workshop, just make sure to credit me as "The Indestructable Mike Pence" as I am known on steam. I am not really good at writing tutorials for installing my stuff, so i'm going to link a post from ModsRepository to help with implementing them. http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_bo3:_ZM_Models Everything in APE is done, you just need to do the Radiant side of things, and add "aitype,archetype_zm_alcatraz_zombie" into your zone file, then you'll be set up! Cheers! -Mike when he tried to give headshots, do not die the zombies, does not hurt the head.How can I solve this problem?Head gone: c_zom_der_zombie_body2_g_behead is in the right placeplease help!

can you be a bit more specific as to what the problem is? I didn't modify the health of the zombies in this download, all I did was replace the models. also, during testing, it was possible to knock of the heads of the zombies with guns that normally do shoot heads off easily, like a sniper or raygun.

ModmeBot:

Dick_Nixon
iAr7uRo Dick_Nixon Hey all! this account is just under an alternate alias for now, but just know that this is Mike Pence from the workshop. I did port the zombies that were, albeit briefly, featured in MoTDR, and since it's gone, I figure sharing the zombies with the community would be a proper way to keep the memories alive, so here they are. Whenever you use these guys on the workshop, just make sure to credit me as "The Indestructable Mike Pence" as I am known on steam. I am not really good at writing tutorials for installing my stuff, so i'm going to link a post from ModsRepository to help with implementing them. http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_bo3:_ZM_Models Everything in APE is done, you just need to do the Radiant side of things, and add "aitype,archetype_zm_alcatraz_zombie" into your zone file, then you'll be set up! Cheers! -Mike when he tried to give headshots, do not die the zombies, does not hurt the head.How can I solve this problem?Head gone: c_zom_der_zombie_body2_g_behead is in the right placeplease help! can you be a bit more specific as to what the problem is? I didn't modify the health of the zombies in this download, all I did was replace the models. also, during testing, it was possible to knock of the heads of the zombies with guns that normally do shoot heads off easily, like a sniper or raygun.

raygun headshot?

ModmeBot:

Dick_Nixon
can you be a bit more specific as to what the problem is? I didn't modify the health of the zombies in this download, all I did was replace the models. also, during testing, it was possible to knock of the heads of the zombies with guns that normally do shoot heads off easily, like a sniper or raygun.

I mean that when I shoot the head does not hurt and therefore do not die the zombies. The zombie model is fine but does not get damaged in the head, it is as if the head were invisible. With any weapons raygun, sniper, rifle etc... I wait for your help.

ModmeBot:

need to set a hit box model that is full body

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21

Thanks harry, if that was the problem, I just needed to add that model to the assets so that it works. Now i have gore jajaj

ModmeBot:

This zombies looks like mob of the dead but exactly arent the same.... but good work.

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21

i have the same problem and i cant fix because i dont see full image, and i dont know in ape where is that.

ModmeBot:

huevosduros
Harry Bo21 need to set a hit box model that is full body i have the same problem and i cant fix because i dont see full image, and i dont know in ape where is that.

Here :) https://gyazo.com/63d0f3e604d8531568bd6c5044f3a097

ModmeBot:

iAr7uRo
huevosduros Harry Bo21 need to set a hit box model that is full body i have the same problem and i cant fix because i dont see full image, and i dont know in ape where is that. Here :) https://gyazo.com/63d0f3e604d8531568bd6c5044f3a097

thnks so much ;D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: gorodkroviguy
this should be useful if u were wondering how to install/change it:

ModmeBot:

gorodkroviguy
this should be useful if u were wondering how to install/change it:

I already linked to a tutorial though.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: KillJoyYT
if I delete the duplicates then I get this error in the launcher
GDT ParseError: File 'd:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_characters_global.gdt (@ line:17455)' Parent Entity 'mtl_c_gen_gib_gore_arm_right_a' does not exist in GDT

this is the error I get before I delete the duplicates

errors found while updating database!

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_gen_gib_gore_arm_right' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\black_ops_3\xmodels\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body2_g_rarmoff\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body2_g_rarmoff_lod0.gdt:1153
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_gen_gib_gore_arm_right' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_characters_global.gdt:14713
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_gen_gib_gore_arm_right_a' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\black_ops_3\xmodels\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body3_g_larmoff\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body3_g_larmoff_lod0.gdt:1174
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_gen_gib_gore_arm_right_a' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_characters_global.gdt:15625
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_gen_gib_gore_leg_calf' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\black_ops_3\xmodels\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body3_g_blegsoff\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body3_g_blegsoff_lod0.gdt:1137
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_gen_gib_gore_leg_calf' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_characters_global.gdt:16537
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_gen_gib_gore_leg_calf_a' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\black_ops_3\xmodels\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body3_g_rlegoff\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body3_g_rlegoff_lod0.gdt:2977
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_gen_gib_gore_leg_calf_a' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_characters_global.gdt:17449
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_gen_gib_gore_leg_thigh' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\black_ops_3\xmodels\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body2_g_llegoff\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body2_g_llegoff_lod0.gdt:1129
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_gen_gib_gore_leg_thigh' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_characters_global.gdt:18361
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_gen_gib_gore_leg_thigh_a' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\black_ops_3\xmodels\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body2_g_rlegoff\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body2_g_rlegoff_lod0.gdt:1174
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_gen_gib_gore_leg_thigh_a' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_characters_global.gdt:19273
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_zod_zombie_head_1_cin' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\black_ops_3\xmodels\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_head6\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_head6_lod0.gdt:1129
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_zod_zombie_head_1_cin' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_characters_zombie.gdt:120588
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_zod_zombie_shoes' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\black_ops_3\xmodels\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body2_g_rlegoff\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body2_g_rlegoff_lod0.gdt:2998
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_c_zom_zod_zombie_shoes' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_characters_zombie.gdt:126060
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_barbed_wire_01' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\black_ops_3\xmodels\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body3_g_larmoff\c_zom_dlc4_zombies_body3_g_larmoff_lod0.gdt:2102
ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_barbed_wire_01' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_props_technicolor.gdt:15991

how do I resolve this issue?

nvm fixed it

ModmeBot:

how do you resolve have two of something?

beats me

ModmeBot:

i'm not gonna lie, i'm never updating this post, so don't ask me for any help here lads