Modme Forums

Black Ops 3 To Black Ops 3 Rig (T7 To T7)

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: SpSSdy
So I made this because I feel that just using the Black Ops 3 viewhands isn't good enough for me or fast enough for me and I thought I would share this with you guys :).
Let me make it clear that you MUST credit me and DtzxPorter for using this rig. It includes and First Person camera and t7: namespace on the joints so you can use a shelf now!

Below is a tutorial on how to port animations with this rig (same as what is in the readme):

Exporting:
Launch bo3 and change your mod to usermaps, this will allow you to enable the console.
Next, type in the console "\developer 2" without the speechmarks, this will let you give yourself weapons.
Now launch up any multiplayer map and type in the console "\give weapon_name" without the speech marks and "weapon_name" replaced with a gun name from the list below.
Launch Wraith or your prefered program and export the animations and models for your weapon.

Setting Up The Rig:
Open t7_to_t7_rig.ma in your maya version. This rig was made in maya 2016 so I reccomend that you use maya 2016.
Import your binded model with root selected and merge into selected namespace ticked.
Drag the weapon into t7:tag_weapon_right under t7:joints/tag_view/tag_ads/tag_torso/tag_weapon_right and zero out the translates.
Save it.

Normal Animations:
Open the rig you saved and drag in the animation and then select tag_torso and tag_cambone then click on select then hierarchy and export it.

ADS Animations:
Select tag_view and tag_torso and export it.

Improvements Include:

Can now use rigs to select joints!
First Person Camera!
Joints hidden out of view!
No longer have to export the viewhands yourself!
No more zeroing out joint orients!

Here is a rig with a shelf that you could use with this rig!
http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=1375

Here is a video of it in action!

Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

SpSSdy
So I made this because I feel that just using the Black Ops 3 viewhands isn't good enough for me or fast enough for me and I thought I would share this with you guys :). Let me make it clear that you MUST credit me and DtzxPorter for using this rig. It includes and First Person camera and t7: namespace on the joints so you can use a shelf now! Below is a tutorial on how to port animations with this rig (same as what is in the readme): Exporting:Launch bo3 and change your mod to usermaps, this will allow you to enable the console.Next, type in the console "\developer 2" without the speechmarks, this will let you give yourself weapons.Now launch up any multiplayer map and type in the console "\give weapon_name" without the speech marks and "weapon_name" replaced with a gun name from the list below.Launch Wraith or your prefered program and export the animations and models for your weapon. Setting Up The Rig:Open t7_to_t7_rig.ma in your maya version. This rig was made in maya 2016 so I reccomend that you use maya 2016.Import your binded model with root selected and merge into selected namespace ticked.Drag the weapon into t7:tag_weapon_right under t7:joints/tag_view/tag_ads/tag_torso/tag_weapon_right and zero out the translates.Note that you must ensure that joint orients are zeroed out aswell, some animations may require you to leave them as what they are when you drag them in though so be careful. Save it. Normal Animations:Open the rig you saved and drag in the animation and then select tag_torso and tag_cambone then click on select then hierarchy and export it. ADS Animations:Select tag_view and tag_torso and export it. Now I know that this is just viewhands with a camera and namespace on joints but I thought it would save time and make things easier for a lot of people.

no no

0 translates and rotates on "tag_weapon"

and 0 joint orients on "tag_weapon_right"

then do all animations the same as always

also

"you MUST credit me and DtzxPorter for using this rig"

and Collie - its collies shelf, might wanna actually link it or they will have no idea where to get it as its a conversion rig post

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SpSSdy

Harry Bo21
SpSSdy So I made this because I feel that just using the Black Ops 3 viewhands isn't good enough for me or fast enough for me and I thought I would share this with you guys :). Let me make it clear that you MUST credit me and DtzxPorter for using this rig. It includes and First Person camera and t7: namespace on the joints so you can use a shelf now! Below is a tutorial on how to port animations with this rig (same as what is in the readme): Exporting:Launch bo3 and change your mod to usermaps, this will allow you to enable the console.Next, type in the console "\developer 2" without the speechmarks, this will let you give yourself weapons.Now launch up any multiplayer map and type in the console "\give weapon_name" wTithout the speech marks and "weapon_name" replaced with a gun name from the list below.Launch Wraith or your prefered program and export the animations and models for your weapon. Setting Up The Rig:Open t7_to_t7_rig.ma in your maya version. This rig was made in maya 2016 so I reccomend that you use maya 2016.Import your binded model with root selected and merge into selected namespace ticked.Drag the weapon into t7:tag_weapon_right under t7:joints/tag_view/tag_ads/tag_torso/tag_weapon_right and zero out the translates.Note that you must ensure that joint orients are zeroed out aswell, some animations may require you to leave them as what they are when you drag them in though so be careful. Save it. Normal Animations:Open the rig you saved and drag in the animation and then select tag_torso and tag_cambone then click on select then hierarchy and export it. ADS Animations:Select tag_view and tag_torso and export it. Now I know that this is just viewhands with a camera and namespace on joints but I thought it would save time and make things easier for a lot of people. no no 0 translates and rotates on "tag_weapon" and 0 joint orients on "tag_weapon_right" then do all animations the same as always also"you MUST credit me and DtzxPorter for using this rig"and Collie - its collies shelf, might wanna actually link it or they will have no idea where to get it as its a conversion rig post

Thanks, made changes and updating it now. Changes include: Camera hidden from view, Joints hidden from view, tag_weapon_right zeroed out joint orients and edits to the camera so it looks nicer.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SpSSdy

Harry Bo21
SpSSdy So I made this because I feel that just using the Black Ops 3 viewhands isn't good enough for me or fast enough for me and I thought I would share this with you guys :). Let me make it clear that you MUST credit me and DtzxPorter for using this rig. It includes and First Person camera and t7: namespace on the joints so you can use a shelf now! Below is a tutorial on how to port animations with this rig (same as what is in the readme): Exporting:Launch bo3 and change your mod to usermaps, this will allow you to enable the console.Next, type in the console "\developer 2" without the speechmarks, this will let you give yourself weapons.Now launch up any multiplayer map and type in the console "\give weapon_name" without the speech marks and "weapon_name" replaced with a gun name from the list below.Launch Wraith or your prefered program and export the animations and models for your weapon. Setting Up The Rig:Open t7_to_t7_rig.ma in your maya version. This rig was made in maya 2016 so I reccomend that you use maya 2016.Import your binded model with root selected and merge into selected namespace ticked.Drag the weapon into t7:tag_weapon_right under t7:joints/tag_view/tag_ads/tag_torso/tag_weapon_right and zero out the translates.Note that you must ensure that joint orients are zeroed out aswell, some animations may require you to leave them as what they are when you drag them in though so be careful. Save it. Normal Animations:Open the rig you saved and drag in the animation and then select tag_torso and tag_cambone then click on select then hierarchy and export it. ADS Animations:Select tag_view and tag_torso and export it. Now I know that this is just viewhands with a camera and namespace on joints but I thought it would save time and make things easier for a lot of people. no no 0 translates and rotates on "tag_weapon" and 0 joint orients on "tag_weapon_right" then do all animations the same as always also"you MUST credit me and DtzxPorter for using this rig"and Collie - its collies shelf, might wanna actually link it or they will have no idea where to get it as its a conversion rig post

oh also, it works with any t7 shelf that selects the joints for you, the reason why is because i gave it a t7: namespace. but if you really want ill link it as an example shelf to use it with.