Modme Forums

Annihilator For Your Map

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: huevosduros
How to add Annihilator in your map:
1.-Drop to root folder of Bo3.
2.-Open your zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv and put this line:
hero_annihilator,hero_annihilator,,0,,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,,
3.-Open Ape, Rename duplicates adding _1 to name.
4- Open your user_aliases.csv and put this lines:
#annihilator
wpn_annihilator_fire_plr,,,wpn\wpn_annihilator_fire.wav,,,GRP_WPN,,,,,,grp_weapon,snp_wpn_1p_shot,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_annihilator_fire_npc,,,wpn\wpn_annihilator_fire.wav,,,GRP_WPN,,,,,,grp_weapon,snp_wpn_1p_shot,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_annihilator_first_raise_plr,,,wpn\annihilator_first_raise.wav,,,GRP_WPN,,,,,,grp_weapon,snp_wpn_1p_shot,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_annihilator_first_raise_npc,,,wpn\annihilator_first_raise.wav,,,GRP_WPN,,,,,,grp_weapon,snp_wpn_1p_shot,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
5.-All done compile, link and run map.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ib3s4kzyridfaky/Annihilator.zip

No credits no nothing guys i dont like it, u are free to use.

MyNameIsNobody:

This link tried to give me a virus, just a heads up to anyone else who finds this. Link doesn't lead to anything but a trojan virus.

D-2-K:

links dead man at least it was when i checked didn't you read it

Harry Bo21:

The annihilatior is already loaded

KINGSLAYER:

The annihilatior is already loaded

I'm very surprised that not everybody knows that