Modme Forums

Collie’s Weapons

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Collie:

Thread By: Collie
Before you download:

I do not intend to release every weapon I complete. I will decide exactly which weapons I will release here. If you know I have completed a weapon, and you'd like that weapon, feel free to send me a message explaining the weapon you want along with why you want it.

I do not take or listen to requests for weapon ports. I do my own thing, and I'm sorry if you don't like that. Please don't ask me for specific weapon ports.

If you use any of my weapons in a public mod/map please credit me for the port. While I won't come after you if you don't credit me, I really appreciate when you do, and it motivates me to post more weapon ports here.

I take a lot of pride in my work. If there are ANY errors, bugs, etc. please let me know immediately so that I may fix the issue.

I encourage constructive criticism. I'm always looking for new ways to make my weapon ports better.
Credits:

DTZxPorter for Wraith, SEtools, Darkiris, Exportx, and the SoundPatcher tool.

Ray1235, Scobalula, and Aidan for the COD Maya tools.

Tbone for helping me with camo tables/indexes.

If there is no muzzle flash when firing the weapon, check the zone file example included with the download. The upper-most lines are necessary for the muzzle flash FX to work on mods. Custom maps shouldn't have any issue.
<hr>
Okay, with all that out of the way, I'm pleased to present to you my weapon ports. Every single one of my weapon ports posted here includes the following:

-Models, animations, sound, aliases, and anything else necessary for the weapon to work
-Slide, wallrunning, crawling, and swimming animations (if applicable IE not an offhand melee weapon)
-A custom camo table that works with all Treyarch zombie maps (Most other camos are not included)
-A custom sound template necessary for weapon sounds to function
-Full controller support, including aim assist and controller rumbles

I will continue posting more weapons in the future. For right now, there is only one weapon (with more to come soon).

Luger P-08

More images
Video

Class: Pistol

Game of Origin: Modern Warfare Remastered

Estimated time to complete: 8 hours

Intended use: Starting Pistol

Date Posted: September 19th, 2017

Special notes: I've been made aware that the MWR recreation of the Luger is fictional. However, I am of the
opinion that the BR9 looks close enough to the actual Luger to call it such.

9/20/2017
-Updated the download to actually include the animations. I promise I won't goof so hard on my next weapon.

Download:
Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore
Dude, amazing job man. Cant wait to see more of your work!!! :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: sethizftw
My boi Collie hitting people up like the legend he is.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: modric
so can i just put the standard stuff in my zone? like this? or do i have to add all that stuff? im just using it for my custom map.
weapon,luger
weapon,luger_upgraded

Collie:

Reply By: Collie

modric
so can i just put the standard stuff in my zone? like this? or do i have to add all that stuff? im just using it for my custom map

You should be fine just using the weapon part. Make sure you're using the correct names though, which are:

weapon,pistol_luger
weapon,pistol_luger_upgraded

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mindmirror
Awesome job, dude! Well done!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: 1CrazyGamer
When I download it and look at xanim_export file theres no animations in the file and you need the level common for it to work

Collie:

1CrazyGamer
When I download it and look at xanim_export file theres no animations in the file and you need the level common for it to work

Oh jeez, that's embarrassing. I don't know how I managed to overlook that. The download has been updated and now includes all animations. Thanks for letting me know.

ModmeBot:

ok so its weapon,pistol_luger in the zone, but what about the weapon csv and in my gsc when im refering to the luger as my starting pistol? is it luger or pistol_luger? cause im getting this error after changing all references to pistol_luger instead of just luger:

^3BG_LoadWeaponVariantDefFile: unable to locate asset in gdtdb for &#39;pistol_luger&#39;
  weapon:pistol_luger
    csv:zone_source/zm_testing2.zone
^1ERROR: Unable to load weapon &#39;pistol_luger&#39;
  weapon:pistol_luger
^3BG_LoadWeaponVariantDefFile: unable to locate asset in gdtdb for &#39;pistol_luger_upgraded&#39;
  weapon:pistol_luger_upgraded
^1ERROR: Unable to load weapon &#39;pistol_luger_upgraded&#39;
  weapon:pistol_luger_upgraded

Collie:

Oh boy. You'll have to bear with me here, as I've been working almost non-stop on modding for a few days now in an effort to get as much done before I start working again, so I've had very little to no sleep. In the zone file you must always specify which game mode the weapon is being loaded for. In the case of zombies, you simply need to add _zm to the end of the weapon name (which corresponds to the full name of the weaponfile in the GDT). There's an example of how the zone file should look that was included with the download. I just checked, and it's actually correct for once. But, I'll post it here as well.

weapon,pistol_luger_zm
weapon,pistol_luger_upgraded_zm

In your script to change the starting weapon, you only need to refer to it by its' short name, "pistol_luger", and not "pistol_luger_zm".

ModmeBot:

Reply By: huevosduros
Collie's Weapons? or weapon.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula

huevosduros
Collie's Weapons? or weapon.

If you actually read the first section of the post you'll know he intends of releasing more of his ports. lol

I do not intend to release every weapon I complete. I will decide exactly which weapons I will release here. If you know I have completed a weapon, and you'd like that weapon, feel free to send me a message explaining the weapon you want along with why you want it.

EDIT:

Collie our man.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: JAMAKINBACONMAN
lol gonna use this beast thx

ModmeBot:

got it working, awesome job dude! Would love to see more MWR ports in the future

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SequelUncut

modric
so can i just put the standard stuff in my zone? like this? or do i have to add all that stuff? im just using it for my custom map. weapon,lugerweapon,luger_upgraded

So, what's the PaP Name of Luger P-08? Is it Potato Barrier or Solver of Wichita?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mindmirror

SequelUncut
modric so can i just put the standard stuff in my zone? like this? or do i have to add all that stuff? im just using it for my custom map. weapon,lugerweapon,luger_upgraded So, what's the PaP Name of Luger P-08? Is it Potato Barrier or Solver of Wichita?

The name of the pap'd Luger is "Lexor".

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Pacito2
Perfect ! Thank you ;)