ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheIronicTruth
box map assets

ModmeBot:

Reply By: clixdeath
good bro :) !

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PlutoBro
Thanks man, appreciate the work you've done for us.

Attempted to follow instructions but led to crash on startup. In APE it says missing images but idk if that's relevant. Will look into it more to see if it's an error on my end, the instructions for the ape part were a little off but that might be my understanding :P

Haven't been modding for literally almost a year so might be slightly rusty at this.

Thanks for the assets man! +1

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dick_Nixon

PlutoBro
Thanks man, appreciate the work you've done for us. Attempted to follow instructions but led to crash on startup. In APE it says missing images but idk if that's relevant. Will look into it more to see if it's an error on my end, the instructions for the ape part were a little off but that might be my understanding :P Haven't been modding for literally almost a year so might be slightly rusty at this. Thanks for the assets man! +1

I'd like to see if I can fix this up pretty quick. any chance you could list of the exact images(through APE) that you're missing?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: JAMAKINBACONMAN
Mike back at it again ;3

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Tjmoney030589
Hey, Mike, I am Mr.Zomdingo from the discord. And I am trying to install this and it keeps telling me that the pbt_zm_cdc and pbt_zm_cia is either missing textures or invalid. If this is an error on my part please inform me what I am doing wrong. Thanks for any help!

ModmeBot:

Tjmoney030589
Hey, Mike, I am Mr.Zomdingo from the discord. And I am trying to install this and it keeps telling me that the pbt_zm_cdc and pbt_zm_cia is either missing textures or invalid. If this is an error on my part please inform me what I am doing wrong. Thanks for any help!

look at the description, I updated it

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Tjmoney030589
Oh... Ok just wondering what that was. Thanks!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: raanta31
Whenever I try to load it it gives me an assertion error maybe I did something wrong in APE I don't know but if you could tell me that like I imported something wrong and that I'm not just being flat out stupid that would be great

ModmeBot:

Reply By: VerK0
Map crashes on load, I've tried:
- Double, Triple, Quadtriplechecking the instructions and what i've done
- Restarted from scratch
- Read the FAQ, comments and asked others

There's no errors present other than the ones you've said not to worry about. When running map it exits on the blackscreen.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PlutoBro

VerK0
Map crashes on load, I've tried: - Double, Triple, Quadtriplechecking the instructions and what i've done - Restarted from scratch - Read the FAQ, comments and asked others There's no errors present other than the ones you've said not to worry about. When running map it exits on the blackscreen.

This happened to me aswell, I tried logfile, developer and just about as much as some people could offer and I couldn't find any error which specifically would of lead to the crash.
If you find anything, do be sure to post it here :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Erthrock
can you please post a fix because all this does is cause the game to crash on startup

ModmeBot:

Erthrock
can you please post a fix because all this does is cause the game to crash on startup

The tricky thing is that I've seen maps on the workshop who've successfully implemented both my CIA and CDC characters without problems, so in the end, unless you can track the problem down to an extremely specific location, there's no way I can do anything.

ModmeBot:

Dick_Nixon
Erthrock can you please post a fix because all this does is cause the game to crash on startup The tricky thing is that I've seen maps on the workshop who've successfully implemented both my CIA and CDC characters without problems, so in the end, unless you can track the problem down to an extremely specific location, there's no way I can do anything.

well what did you forget to tell us in the instructions?

ModmeBot:

Dick_Nixon
Erthrock can you please post a fix because all this does is cause the game to crash on startup The tricky thing is that I've seen maps on the workshop who've successfully implemented both my CIA and CDC characters without problems, so in the end, unless you can track the problem down to an extremely specific location, there's no way I can do anything.

heres a paste bin of the errors that show up when linking
https://pastebin.com/3ZFq3zhe
i dont know how to fix this

ModmeBot:

Dick_Nixon

i fixed it, so the mp_warrior body parts and stuff that were stated at the end of the error log needed to be changed from multiplayer body, to animated.