Modme Forums

Mike Pence’s BO3 Ultimus Character pack

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Dick_Nixon

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

Dick_Nixon
Hi, me again. Thought i'd add a bit more spice to the community with another character pack, so here they are, The Ultimus Crew as they appeared in BO3! This character pack contains 12 different varients of characters : the 4 ultimus crew characters, 4 of them in space suits, and 4 of them in spacesuits with helmets. The instructions are contained within the download, and they're split up into two sections, 1 for people who've downloaded custom characters before, and 1 for people who haven't. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY, OR THE CHARACTERS WILL NOT WORK. When you download this, make sure to credit me as "The Indestructable Mike Pence" in the description of your map for porting the characters. Thanks! -The Indestructable Mike Pence

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU!!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A SPACE MAP AND I KEEP MESSING UP WHEN PORTING THE SPACE CREW!!!!!! YOU ARE A LEGEND 999999+ WINS FOR YOU

Edit: Do you know how to have the mask overlay on the player's screen? I don't know the script, but I have the overlay image.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxRaPiDK3LLERxX
Nice work with this. You've earned a win!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: #TJ_UndeadSlayer
YO! I've needed something like this since I started mapping on BO3! Big thanks man!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: greatbrendini
Amazing work man! but every time i try to play my map the entire game closes any idea what i did wrong?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Riku2988

TrueGamerCalls
Dick_Nixon Hi, me again. Thought i'd add a bit more spice to the community with another character pack, so here they are, The Ultimus Crew as they appeared in BO3! This character pack contains 12 different varients of characters : the 4 ultimus crew characters, 4 of them in space suits, and 4 of them in spacesuits with helmets. The instructions are contained within the download, and they're split up into two sections, 1 for people who've downloaded custom characters before, and 1 for people who haven't. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY, OR THE CHARACTERS WILL NOT WORK. When you download this, make sure to credit me as "The Indestructable Mike Pence" in the description of your map for porting the characters. Thanks! -The Indestructable Mike Pence HOLY SHIT THANK YOU!!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A SPACE MAP AND I KEEP MESSING UP WHEN PORTING THE SPACE CREW!!!!!! YOU ARE A LEGEND 999999+ WINS FOR YOU Edit: Do you know how to have the mask overlay on the player's screen? I don't know the script, but I have the overlay image.

"I sexually identify as half banana half trans-gender terminator covered in McDonald's chicken nugget barbecue sauce that is 2 years old" TrueGamerCalls 2017

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Tjmoney030589
Dude these character releases are absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work man!!!! +1 win

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Runis
I'm getting the duplicate errors and they're for the normal vanilla The Giant characters, what do I delete or is it possible to change the names of one?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iAr7uRo

Modzzzzzzz
Every time I link and compile and get into my map I am just the 4 Giant Characters your CDC characters work for me but not these I think they are interfering with the original characters in some way any help would be lovely

Open the APE and look for the duplicate assets that you check in the compiler, DO NOT erase the originals that contain the GDT "Global character" only delete the copies that are obviously the assets that you added Mike Pence's BO3 Ultimus Character pack. It's just that and follow the instructions on how to install them and that's it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Long Cut
Tis no longer working? I can't see the Authors post lol.

Killerburni:

Hi where is the download link?

M5_Prodigy:

Hi where is the download link?

Its been removed

Killerburni:

Will it be up anytime soon or has anyone else got the pack would be much appreciated

finnzax:

Its been removed

is gone ?