Modme Forums

Voices Of The Main Characters Alias?

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Lokii
Cna someone give me the aliases for the voices?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
You mean this?
http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_bo3:_ZM_Voxes

ModmeBot:

Reply By: modric

Lokii

I also want to add voices to my map but according to the wiki you need dlc1, which I don't have.

ModmeBot:

Lokii

I also want to add voices to my map but according to the wiki you need dlc1, which I don't have.

ModmeBot:

modric
Lokii Cna someone give me the aliases for the voices? I also want to add voices to my map but according to the wiki you need dlc1, which I don't have.

You can use any map (with the original characters), you just need to change the paths to the sound files in the .csv

ModmeBot:

Ok I would use The Giant's vox. Would I have to use Wraith to grab those sounds or do I already have the filepath? Also where would I look in Wraith ingame to find the vox files

ModmeBot:

modric
Ok I would use The Giant's vox. Would I have to use Wraith to grab those sounds or do I already have the filepath? Also where would I look in Wraith ingame to find the vox files

You don't look ingame. You click loadfile and open zone\snd\all\zm_factory.en.SABS

Then compare the filepath to the one in the zm_vox.csv file and change it using a replace tool.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula

mathfag
modric Ok I would use The Giant's vox. Would I have to use Wraith to grab those sounds or do I already have the filepath? Also where would I look in Wraith ingame to find the vox files You don't look ingame. You click loadfile and open zone\snd\all\zm_factory.all.SABL Then compare the filepath to the one in the zm_vox.csv file and change it using a replace tool.

They will be in SABS, not SABL, since vox is streamed 99% of the time (SABS = Streamed Audio, SABL = Loaded Audio).

Also it's not in \all\, they're in the localized ones in en, etc. so it'll be something along the lines of zm_factory.en.sabs if English.

ModmeBot:

Scobalula
mathfag modric Ok I would use The Giant's vox. Would I have to use Wraith to grab those sounds or do I already have the filepath? Also where would I look in Wraith ingame to find the vox files You don't look ingame. You click loadfile and open zone\snd\all\zm_factory.all.SABL Then compare the filepath to the one in the zm_vox.csv file and change it using a replace tool. They will be in SABS, not SABL, since vox is streamed 99% of the time (SABS = Streamed Audio, SABL = Loaded Audio). Also it's not in \all\, they're in the localized ones in en, etc. so it'll be something along the lines of zm_factory.en.sabs if English.

Sorry I got confused