Modme Forums

Hippy’s Weapon Ports (Including Non-CoD Games)

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: AnUncleanHippy
Hello! It is An Unclean Hippy.

I have been working to start porting some weapons from other games into Black Ops 3 (as well as weapons from previous CoD's) for use on my maps, and hopefully others.
This being said, as some of them are not assets from Call of Duty, I will not be making a public download available (but my CoD ports are), because I don't want to be responsible for the distribution of materials I don't have the rights to.

If you would like these assets, feel free to message me on discord, showing me the project you would like to have these weapons for. It's not for some snobby reason, it's just to make sure they're on maps that are detailed, and have had care put into how they look. (No box or platform challenge maps) Don't act entitled and cuss me out if I say no. If you want them that bad, port them yourself, but don't get mad at me if I won't give them to you.
An Unclean Hippy#2349

CoD Ports:

MW2 UMP45

Download

Non-CoD ports:

CS:GO Scout

The source ports are the ones that take the longest, as the model extraction process takes forever, and I need to reanimate the viewhands myself (which can take days).

Doesn't have a pack-a-punch version, damage is default, feel free to balance it how you like.

PUBG Vector

It uses the PUBG Vector+Extended Magazine Model + the ACOG and Small Suppressor Models

Thank you for reading and hopefully responding.

One final note and probably the most important note:

IF I HAVE GIVEN YOU THESE, DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, GIVE THEM TO ANYONE ELSE, OR SHARE THE DOWNLOAD WITH ANYONE ELSE, UNLESS I HAVE GIVEN YOU EXPRESS PERMISSION TO.

With that out of the way, happy modding.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: 1CrazyGamer

AnUncleanHippy
Hello! It is An Unclean Hippy. I have been working to start porting some weapons from other games into Black Ops 3 for use on my maps, and hopefully others. This being said, as they are not assets from Call of Duty, I will not be making a public download available, because I don't want to be responsible for the distribution of materials I don't have the rights to. If you would like these assets, feel free to message me on discord, showing me the project you would like to have these weapons for. It's not for some snobby reason, it's just to make sure they're not littered on every second box map on the workshop. An Unclean Hippy#2349 CS:GO Scout [Spoilers] Show / Hide The source ports are the ones that take the longest, as the model extraction process takes forever, and I need to reanimate the viewhands myself (which can take days). PUBG Vector [Spoilers] Show / Hide I'll post a preview video soon. It uses the PUBG Vector+Extended Magazine Model + the ACOG and Small Suppressor Models Thank you for reading and hopefully responding. One final note and probably the most important note: IF I HAVE GIVEN YOU THESE, DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, GIVE THEM TO ANYONE ELSE, OR SHARE THE DOWNLOAD WITH ANYONE ELSE, UNLESS I HAVE GIVEN YOU EXPRESS PERMISSION TO. With that out of the way, happy modding.

nice you should get a win

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula
As this is the public assets section, please add download links, if you can't distribute the assets due to not having rights, then don't post a public thread.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AnUncleanHippy

Scobalula
As this is the public assets section, please add download links, if you can't distribute the assets due to not having rights, then don't post a public thread.

Edited to include a CoD port that's public download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
added this to the Weapon Ports MegaThread.