Modme Forums

Psh’s Map Prefabs

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Psh
Released a few of my map files on twitter a while ago, I'm dropping them here for more organization of Psh's shit™. They should contain all prefabs respective to their maps, but should they not, such is life. Regardless of the maps, some of the prefabs are pretty useful for spamming the Scob out of a map for lazy detailing, the Psh way.

• Gulag + Abandoned Factory (WIP): Everyone's favorite death barrier quest Gulag and an unfinished map with a lot of foliage and LAG.

Pix:

Download

• MW2 Singleplayer School/Town (WIP): First project coming into BO3, lighting sucks. Based off an MW2 singleplayer whatever where there is a school and stuff.

Pix:

Download

Original twitter post:

Please credit responsibly thx.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
excuse me, I was having a hard time finding the death barriers in your map in radiant? where can I find the death barrier entities?

I know you used them a lot.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Psh

Abnormal202
excuse me, I was having a hard time finding the death barriers in your map in radiant? where can I find the death barrier entities? I know you used them a lot.

fk, I moved them all to my new map 4 later

Justin Emerald:

it's missing texture.

WahahaPanda:

I don't know if youare still on this forum, but I would love to thank you for your prefabs, I used the outside portion of your factory and furnace room of your gulag.
They are very detailed beyond my imagination. I tried to learn from your detailing, but my computer would not handle it haha, my radiant became jittery. I will credit you well in my map when it releases :). Detailing takes so much time! Thanks again!