Modme Forums

Perk Sounds/Aliases for thoums’t that haven’t obtained them

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: TheGariest
WARNING:
This is the most redundant thing on Modme. This is mainly intended for the bois out there that are starting to use mod tools and want to make some lit maps.

YOU HAVE BEEN W A R N E D ! ! !

Well there really isn't much else to say other than these add the sound files and stuff for the perks and such.

So I'll just leave this here and I'll just slowly... walk out of here... uh... yeah... I'm just gonna go... mmm... yeah I'll go the other way... oh wait that way is blocked. Okay I'll go the way I was just going. Alright bye!

(1/18/18) Forgot credits but here
DTZxPorter - Wraith, software used to extract the sound files

and can't remember who supplied the aliases for me but it was a friend from discord, I'll try to find who it is
Download
(1/16/18) So the download link should work now, if it doesn't then IDK.

And yes I know there's a perk and sound alias thing on the wiki that I didn't know about until very recently. Because some places are harder to navigate (for me at least anyways) I'm still going to keep this up just incase people deal with the same problem. Don't get triggered at me for keeping this up, I just want to help out the community one way or another. Don't be salty and act like you own the modding community, because I thought this modding community was supposed to be a happy place where people can share their own creative things and go beyond the charts with it, but now that I see it there's a lot of drama here, and it's a hard thing to understand. Please just be nice and let other people do their thing as long as it doesn't break any terms of service codes or anything.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

TheGariest
WARNING: This is the most redundant thing on Modme. This is mainly intended for the bois out there that are starting to use mod tools and want to make some lit maps. YOU HAVE BEEN W A R N E D ! ! ! Well there really isn't much else to say other than these add the sound files and stuff for the perks and such. So I'll just leave this here and I'll just slowly... walk out of here... uh... yeah... I'm just gonna go... mmm... yeah I'll go the other way... oh wait that way is blocked. Okay I'll go the way I was just going. Alright bye! ooga booga I'm still here hahahahhaahhahaahhahaahahhaahhhahahahahaha jk bye

this is already available on the wiki and always has been...

http://phabricator.aviacreations.com/w/black_ops_3/basics/fix_the_missing_perk_jingles_and_stings/

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheGariest

Harry Bo21
TheGariest WARNING: This is the most redundant thing on Modme. This is mainly intended for the bois out there that are starting to use mod tools and want to make some lit maps. YOU HAVE BEEN W A R N E D ! ! ! Well there really isn't much else to say other than these add the sound files and stuff for the perks and such. So I'll just leave this here and I'll just slowly... walk out of here... uh... yeah... I'm just gonna go... mmm... yeah I'll go the other way... oh wait that way is blocked. Okay I'll go the way I was just going. Alright bye! ooga booga I'm still here hahahahhaahhahaahhahaahahhaahhhahahahahaha jk bye this is already available on the wiki and always has been... http://phabricator.aviacreations.com/w/black_ops_3/basics/fix_the_missing_perk_jingles_and_stings/

kthx for notifying me, i'm still gonna keep this up for convenience tho

ModmeBot:

more convenient

the forum post that will fall in to the depths amoung the rest is more "convenient" that the "beginners" section of the wiki that doesnt move?

uh huh

ModmeBot:

Reply By: josh1600

TheGariest
WARNING: This is the most redundant thing on Modme. This is mainly intended for the bois out there that are starting to use mod tools and want to make some lit maps. YOU HAVE BEEN W A R N E D ! ! ! Well there really isn't much else to say other than these add the sound files and stuff for the perks and such. So I'll just leave this here and I'll just slowly... walk out of here... uh... yeah... I'm just gonna go... mmm... yeah I'll go the other way... oh wait that way is blocked. Okay I'll go the way I was just going. Alright bye! ooga booga I'm still here hahahahhaahhahaahhahaahahhaahhhahahahahaha jk bye

You might want to modify the link to include the encryption key, anyhow I have a few people I will redirect here. Perhaps add some steps on how to include it all for those who are new or are they included in a readme? Idk as I can't access the download.

Good stuff :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

Harry Bo21
more convenient the forum post that will fall in to the depths amoung the rest is more "convenient" that the "beginners" section of the wiki that doesnt move? uh huh

it will be more convenient to credit him this way

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
Harry Bo21 more convenient the forum post that will fall in to the depths amoung the rest is more "convenient" that the "beginners" section of the wiki that doesnt move? uh huh it will be more convenient to credit him this way

credit it for what... copy pasting a page from the wiki to the forums?...

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
Abnormal202 Harry Bo21 more convenient the forum post that will fall in to the depths amoung the rest is more "convenient" that the "beginners" section of the wiki that doesnt move? uh huh it will be more convenient to credit him this way credit it for what... copy pasting a page from the wiki to the forums?...

that was the joke, yes

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
Abnormal202 Harry Bo21 more convenient the forum post that will fall in to the depths amoung the rest is more "convenient" that the "beginners" section of the wiki that doesnt move? uh huh it will be more convenient to credit him this way credit it for what... copy pasting a page from the wiki to the forums?...

Also that link to those sound_assets don't work for me so I just uploaded a thing here because more sources = better. Don't make such a big deal out of it.

ModmeBot:

i know it does coz

a - youve downloaded it

b - im looking at it

c - i updated it last week

and d - its uploaded on mega - the same site youve uploaded it to... so dont try the "it no work for me" crap

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
in the voice of yoda "me thinks wins be looking for he is"

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
i know it does coz a - youve downloaded it b - im looking at it c - i updated it last week and d - its uploaded on mega - the same site youve uploaded it to... so dont try the "it no work for me" crap

never said mega didn't work, it was just those other download links out there, they didn't work for me for some reason. that's one of the reasons why i made this post. quit acting like you own the forums

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Blazerhalo

Harry Bo21
i know it does coz a - youve downloaded it b - im looking at it c - i updated it last week and d - its uploaded on mega - the same site youve uploaded it to... so dont try the "it no work for me" crap

Chill dude, stop making a big deal out of it.

ModmeBot:

ill speak if i like, and call BS where i see it

he could easily just have linked the wiki page, he took it upon himself to download the wiki page - then reupload it for no reason. Which detracts from the wiki and makes people forget the wiki even exists... this - is - BAD

you're all ignoring the fact, his "copy" of the download thats already on the wiki - doesnt even work... get a clue

and yes - you DID say it doesnt work

copy pasting a page from the wiki to the forums?...

Also that link to those sound_assets doesnt work for me

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
ill speak if i like, and call BS where i see it he could easily just have linked the wiki page, he took it upon himself to download the wiki page - then reupload it for no reason. Which detracts from the wiki and makes people forget the wiki even exists... this - is - BAD you're all ignoring the fact, his "copy" of the download thats already on the wiki - doesnt even work... get a clue and yes - you DID say it doesnt work copy pasting a page from the wiki to the forums?... Also that link to those sound_assets doesnt work for me

R.I.P the Modme wiki. I don't know if half the people on this site realize it exists

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
ill speak if i like, and call BS where i see it he could easily just have linked the wiki page, he took it upon himself to download the wiki page - then reupload it for no reason. Which detracts from the wiki and makes people forget the wiki even exists... this - is - BAD you're all ignoring the fact, his "copy" of the download thats already on the wiki - doesnt even work... get a clue and yes - you DID say it doesnt work copy pasting a page from the wiki to the forums?... Also that link to those sound_assets doesnt work for me

I'm going to fix the download link. I realized that I didn't add an encryption key. Also please STFU about the wiki, I don't care about it. There's nothing wrong with "copying something from the wiki" and first off I didn't know about that page on the wiki until now. I just want to help out on the forums one way or another. What doesn't help is your selfish attitude. Go find somewhere else to call out stuff for being BS, because I thought people were supposed to be happy when they mod. I guess not.

ModmeBot:

TheGariest
Harry Bo21 ill speak if i like, and call BS where i see it he could easily just have linked the wiki page, he took it upon himself to download the wiki page - then reupload it for no reason. Which detracts from the wiki and makes people forget the wiki even exists... this - is - BAD you're all ignoring the fact, his "copy" of the download thats already on the wiki - doesnt even work... get a clue and yes - you DID say it doesnt work copy pasting a page from the wiki to the forums?... Also that link to those sound_assets doesnt work for me I'm going to fix the download link. I realized that I didn't add an encryption key. Also please STFU about the wiki, I don't care about it. There's nothing wrong with "copying something from the wiki" and first off I didn't know about that page on the wiki until now. I just want to help out on the forums one way or another. What doesn't help is your selfish attitude. Go find somewhere else to call out stuff for being BS, because I thought people were supposed to be happy when they mod. I guess not.

And I don't directly mean copying the wiki, I literally didn't know about it. Sure, you can find it on the wiki, but barely anyone visits there. There's nothing wrong with what I posted. It's just sounds and aliases and you're getting triggered by it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZeRoY

TheGariest
TheGariest Harry Bo21 ill speak if i like, and call BS where i see it he could easily just have linked the wiki page, he took it upon himself to download the wiki page - then reupload it for no reason. Which detracts from the wiki and makes people forget the wiki even exists... this - is - BAD you're all ignoring the fact, his "copy" of the download thats already on the wiki - doesnt even work... get a clue and yes - you DID say it doesnt work copy pasting a page from the wiki to the forums?... Also that link to those sound_assets doesnt work for me I'm going to fix the download link. I realized that I didn't add an encryption key. Also please STFU about the wiki, I don't care about it. There's nothing wrong with "copying something from the wiki" and first off I didn't know about that page on the wiki until now. I just want to help out on the forums one way or another. What doesn't help is your selfish attitude. Go find somewhere else to call out stuff for being BS, because I thought people were supposed to be happy when they mod. I guess not. And I don't directly mean copying the wiki, I literally didn't know about it. Sure, you can find it on the wiki, but barely anyone visits there. There's nothing wrong with what I posted. It's just sounds and aliases and you're getting triggered by it.

Well thats what I called being dumb. And people serious about their mapping and modding ALL know about the wiki - As Harry said, in the forum things get lost in the depth of it.

ModmeBot:

ZeRoY
TheGariest TheGariest Harry Bo21 ill speak if i like, and call BS where i see it he could easily just have linked the wiki page, he took it upon himself to download the wiki page - then reupload it for no reason. Which detracts from the wiki and makes people forget the wiki even exists... this - is - BAD you're all ignoring the fact, his "copy" of the download thats already on the wiki - doesnt even work... get a clue and yes - you DID say it doesnt work copy pasting a page from the wiki to the forums?... Also that link to those sound_assets doesnt work for me I'm going to fix the download link. I realized that I didn't add an encryption key. Also please STFU about the wiki, I don't care about it. There's nothing wrong with "copying something from the wiki" and first off I didn't know about that page on the wiki until now. I just want to help out on the forums one way or another. What doesn't help is your selfish attitude. Go find somewhere else to call out stuff for being BS, because I thought people were supposed to be happy when they mod. I guess not. And I don't directly mean copying the wiki, I literally didn't know about it. Sure, you can find it on the wiki, but barely anyone visits there. There's nothing wrong with what I posted. It's just sounds and aliases and you're getting triggered by it. Well thats what I called being dumb. And people serious about their mapping and modding ALL know about the wiki - As Harry said, in the forum things get lost in the depth of it.

i literally only starting mapping over the summer. don't expect me to know where everything is.

ModmeBot:

TheGariest
ZeRoY TheGariest TheGariest Harry Bo21 ill speak if i like, and call BS where i see it he could easily just have linked the wiki page, he took it upon himself to download the wiki page - then reupload it for no reason. Which detracts from the wiki and makes people forget the wiki even exists... this - is - BAD you're all ignoring the fact, his "copy" of the download thats already on the wiki - doesnt even work... get a clue and yes - you DID say it doesnt work copy pasting a page from the wiki to the forums?... Also that link to those sound_assets doesnt work for me I'm going to fix the download link. I realized that I didn't add an encryption key. Also please STFU about the wiki, I don't care about it. There's nothing wrong with "copying something from the wiki" and first off I didn't know about that page on the wiki until now. I just want to help out on the forums one way or another. What doesn't help is your selfish attitude. Go find somewhere else to call out stuff for being BS, because I thought people were supposed to be happy when they mod. I guess not. And I don't directly mean copying the wiki, I literally didn't know about it. Sure, you can find it on the wiki, but barely anyone visits there. There's nothing wrong with what I posted. It's just sounds and aliases and you're getting triggered by it. Well thats what I called being dumb. And people serious about their mapping and modding ALL know about the wiki - As Harry said, in the forum things get lost in the depth of it. i literally only starting mapping over the summer. don't expect me to know where everything is.

and i was talking about the modme wiki, you can barely even find it ffs

ModmeBot:

so all of you salty people being picky about what goes on the fucking forums, just have a nice life, because i'm not putting up with this bullshit anymore. the modding community is fucked and so is my reputation anywhere else.

ModmeBot:

WARNING:
This is the most redundant thing on Modme

how can you say and i quote " but barely anyone visits there" do you monitor the wiki yourself ?? so how would you know ive been reading your responses to all off this and you keep contradicting yourself over and over all that people have been trying to say is that your thread was pointless you would have been better just linking your thread to the wiki and just because you don't use it does not mean that others don't

the only thing that you have said that i half agree with is the wiki does not stand out on the forum it would be nice to see it at the top of the page when you select home,forum,browse content,etc and a small description of what it has to offer as well as regular updates when and if something new is added

you should learn to take criticism from the community its the only way we grow and that can be said for everything in life my friend

ModmeBot:

D-2-K
WARNING: This is the most redundant thing on Modme

that was intentionally there as a joke saying that there really isnt much to include because a lot of people have already fixed this issue all ready

ModmeBot:

TheGariest
D-2-K WARNING: This is the most redundant thing on Modme that was intentionally there as a joke saying that there really isnt much to include because a lot of people have already fixed this issue all ready

yeah i get it was a joke but see there you go you just made everyone's point and i quote "a lot of people have already fixed this issue all ready" where do you think they got the info to fix it in the first place in the forum in a thread that got lost in the void so thats why the wiki was created so everyone has a place to look b4 they repeat something thats already been done no ones having a go there just trying to explain that to you

ModmeBot:

D-2-K
TheGariest D-2-K WARNING: This is the most redundant thing on Modme that was intentionally there as a joke saying that there really isnt much to include because a lot of people have already fixed this issue all ready yeah i get it was a joke but see there you go you just made everyone's point and i quote "a lot of people have already fixed this issue all ready" where do you think they got the info to fix it in the first place in the forum in a thread that got lost in the void so thats why the wiki was created so everyone has a place to look b4 they repeat something thats already been done no ones having a go there just trying to explain that to you

do you fucking realize that this bullshit is over me just simply providing assets for people to use that and there just so happens to be other sources for them as well. So what if I don't know what the modme wiki is. why do you have to make a big deal over something this small. I said nobody barely visits it because nobody's ever mentioned it like it has never existed. I honestly don't give the biggest shit about it, and you and other people shouldn't either. Honestly, why are we all arguing over something this simple, probably because "I'm wrong" or something. Again, not a single fuck given. This is literally just a forum. If this post is triggering everyone because it helps people forget about the wiki, then so be it. The wiki is dead. This arguement is pointless, just admit it. Did I really shit in your cornflakes that hard? And yes I know I said I wasn't going to put up with this anymore, but I still have to fix what was started: this bs arguement. I don't care if my points are even the slightest of invalid, because yet again, this doesn't matter. Anymore negative things keeping this bs going, I'm not replying to. Something positive can make the world just at least a little bit better. So can you please kindly wander off and not waste anymore time on this. All that was intended for this post was to just help people out. I never expected this much controversy.

ModmeBot:

this post is actually hilarious. The amount of drama over this little thing is amazing. Keep it up people. saying "This arguement is pointless" does not excuse you from being equally stupid for perpetuating it. Not to mention the hypocrisy of asking everyone else to "please kindly wander off and not waste anymore time on this" when you could've (and probably should've) done it yourself a long time ago.

P.S: before anyone snarkily responds "I know right " do keep in mind if you posted anything to this you've added to the drama, myself included.

kinda surprised admins haven't just locked this topic yet, or even deleted it since its so redundant.

ModmeBot:

your "fix" came from one of these videos - i have downloaded theirs and yours and checked. The sound alias matches and the file names and paths are identical...

and isnt complete, it only adds 7 of the perks sounds

and until just now - didnt work

you need to stop swearing every 3 words like a little child and learn to take the criticism

youve jumped from excuse to excuse trying to justify this, we all know, youve gone to one of these videos, and then thought, hey, i know, ill reupload this myself mwahahaha

you could just as easily now change your post, to a link to the wiki page, as that is "complete", and still be the "guy getting the wins" for it, but instead your sitting here arguing and swearing away

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Blazerhalo

Harry Bo21
your "fix" came from one of these videos - i have downloaded theirs and yours and checked. The sound alias matches and the file names and paths are identical...and isnt complete, it only adds 7 of the perks sounds and until just now - didnt work you need to stop swearing every 3 words like a little child and learn to take the criticism youve jumped from excuse to excuse trying to justify this, we all know, youve gone to one of these videos, and then thought, hey, i know, ill reupload this myself mwahahahayou could just as easily now change your post, to a link to the wiki page, as that is "complete", and still be the "guy getting the wins" for it, but instead your sitting here arguing and swearing away

Listen here Harry, take you and your massive ego out of here, he used wraith and extracted the sounds individually, his friend sent him the aliases so he is not fully to blame as those files may have most likely came from the wikia. "I am one of the biggest providers in modme", just because you are big around here doesn't mean you can be a fucking twat to anyone. You are by far the most disgusting individual I've seen in the modding community. Respecting others is a rule on this server, if he is going down, chances are you are going down with him. Go fuck yourself.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Barple Bapkins
Jesus H. Christ, someone has sparked one hell of a wildfire here.
From what I'm seeing here, OP decided to repost some assets and Harry ain't havin' it.

Now lemme try to be civil for a minute here.

I'm not trying to defend anyone here, but Harry you're kinda overreacting the situation a little bit dude. All you had to say is "Hey man, I can take care of this, thanks for trying at least." But you're kinda just bashing him for being new to this sorta thing, give him a chance and try to steer him in the right direction for a quick minute instead of being bitter, you're only stressing him out for not knowing. I kinda thought better out of one of the pillars of the modding community.

As for the OP, just don't drag on useless conversations that turn into drama like this one, only makes you a laughing stock of the event. If you can't handle the rough situation, just walk away from it, I know you got some anxiety issues, but stop to think for minute on what you're about to do.

Anywho, that's my two cents on this topic.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter
This argument has now ended. The topic shall be locked and any further actions shall be dealt with off the forums.