Modme Forums

Ammo Matic

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Madgaz182

Many have asked me about my custom perks and when ill release them, this first release will contain my custom AMMO MATIC perk machine, this is the cut perk from DER RIESE , i based the model off an old candy machine and used the hidden texture from der riese as a bases for it.. enjoy and credit when you use it thank you.

Now many of you will have seen the STAMINUP MODEL RESKINNED, this is not that.
What this Perk machine essentially does is gives the players a max ammo refill to your ammunitions
you can tweak the script to make the price of the machine cost what ever you desire

**note** i havent fully set up the sounds, as of now the machine just uses the MAX AMMO announcement sound bite when using the machine, if you wanna change it just look for (PLAYSOUN) in the script and change to you desired sound

The machine comes with lights set up to use exploders, read the README file to see how to install those correctly
The script for the max ammo part was created by natesmith

Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
cheers matey

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Tjmoney030589
Hey Gaz, I'm having a little problem, my friend, when I drag the prefab into my map all I have is a house size grey block with lights lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
selling yourself a little short here with this post, you should make it look nicer, to reflect the (I assume) good quality of what you're releasing. You should put some pictures up, or maybe a description of what exactly the perk does (I'm sure there are plenty of people who don't know what Ammo-matic is).

Also you should put who to credit in the post too. I assume you did most of the work since I know you model, and create perk jingles but did you also do the scripting?

Obviously you don't have to do any of this, but it can help avoid endless comments saying "what is this?", "what does the perk do?", or "who do I credit?".

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
also fun fact, it was cut from "Shi No Numa" first

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Tmo516

Harry Bo21
also fun fact, it was cut from "Shi No Numa" first

This is true honestly it makes me wonder more why it is not in der reise.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Erthrock
will definitely check this out

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Tmo516
Harry Bo21 also fun fact, it was cut from "Shi No Numa" first This is true honestly it makes me wonder more why it is not in der reise.

most popular assumption is game balancing

would have been way OP

i used to have like 100,000 points by round 30 playing der riese back in the day, i i could buy max ammo for the assumed 5000 too i would have been unstoppable lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Frost Iceforge

Harry Bo21
Tmo516 Harry Bo21 also fun fact, it was cut from "Shi No Numa" first This is true honestly it makes me wonder more why it is not in der reise. most popular assumption is game balancing would have been way OP i used to have like 100,000 points by round 30 playing der riese back in the day, i i could buy max ammo for the assumed 5000 too i would have been unstoppable lol

Maybe what you could do is make its price increase with the rounds like the Gobblegum machine, or increase with each purchase like the armor in WW2 Nazi Zombies, and/or give it a cool down between purchases of say 5 minutes.

ModmeBot:

Hey Gaz, Keep running into this problem and line341 is the last curly brace of the script. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tbone-5

Tjmoney030589
Hey Gaz, Keep running into this problem and line341 is the last curly brace of the script. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

You might be missing this line
#using scripts\zm\_zm_score;

ModmeBot:

Thanks a million tbone-5 that was the problem, not sure why it wasn't there but I added and it works great thank you again my friend... :)

ModmeBot:

Tjmoney030589
Thanks a million tbone-5 that was the problem, not sure why it wasn't there but I added and it works great thank you again my friend... :)

No problem. i could be wrong but i don't think it's in the map script file by default

Justin Emerald:

You might be missing this line
#using scripts\zm\_zm_score;

Where you supposed to place it?

ILikeCereal:

Where you supposed to place it?

That would go in the gsc

Justin Emerald:

That would go in the gsc

Yea but like what line? Or where to put it under? (For Example do I have to put it under “ #using scripts\zm\zm_usermap)?

ILikeCereal:

Yea but like what line? Or where to put it under? (For Example do I have to put it under “ #using scripts\zm\zm_usermap)?

At the bottom of the perks on your usermap.gsc

Justin Emerald:

At the bottom of the perks on your usermap.gsc
[ATTACH type="full" alt="D__Games_Steam_steamapps_common_Call of Duty Black Ops III_usermaps_zm_junk_v2_scripts_zm_zm_j...png"]430[/ATTACH]

Ok thank you

ImBulletm9:

When I load the map it gives me an error with the "thread MaxAmmo();" line in my .gsc file... it's below my zm_usermap::main();

jiggy22:

Any chance I can get the perk model in .ma format? Would be most appreciated!