Modme Forums

HarryBo21’s WaW, Black Ops 2 and Black Ops 3 Gun Ports

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Harry Bo21
HarryBo21's WaW, Black Ops 2 and Black Ops 3 Gun Ports!
<hr>
DOWNLOAD LINK
<hr>2.4.1

Download
THIS PACK CONTAINS :
<hr>
Mauser
Mauser ( T7 Version )
B23r
Five Seven
Five Seven Dual Wield
Kap-40
Python
Executioner
M1911 - Mustang Sally
M1911 - Mustang Sally ( T7 Version )
Remmington New Model Army
Remmington 870mcs
KSG
M1216
Olympia
Olympia ( T7 Version )
S12
Blundergat
Acid Gat
Double Barrel Shotgun
Trenchgun
MP40
MP40 ( T7 Version )
Chicom
PDW57
AK74u
AK74u ( T7 Version )
Skorpion Evo
UZI
MP5K
M14
M16
M16 ( T7 Version )
SMR
FN Fal
Scar H
STG44
STG44 ( T7 Version )
Type95 / 25 - whatever you wanna call it
M27
M27 ( T7 Version )
Galil
Galil ( T7 Version )
AK47
AN94
KVK 99m ( T7 Version )
MTAR
M8A1
Gewehr43
Kar98k
M1 Carbine
M1 Garand
Hamr
MG08
MG08 ( T7 Version )
RPD
LSAT
RPD
Browning M1919
BAR
FG42
MG42
Death Machine
Ballista
DSR50
SVU
Barrett M82A1
PTRS41
War Machine
RPG
China Lake ( T7 Version )
Hell's Retriever / Redeemer
G-Strike Bombs
Gersh Device
Gersh Device ( T7 Version )
Raygun MKII
Raygun MKII ( T7 Version )
Staff Of Fire
Staff Of Fire ( T7 Version )
Staff Of Ice
Staff Of Ice ( T7 Version )
Staff Of Lightning
Staff Of Lightning ( T7 Version )
Staff Of Wind
Staff Of Wind ( T7 Version )
Staff Of Revive
Staff Of Revive ( T7 Version )
One Inch Punch
One Inch Punch ( T7 Version )
Galva Knuckles
SOE Interdimensional Gun + Variants

All guns have proper Muzzleflashes set up, and full camo tables, including DLC4 and 5

<hr>

SCREENSHOTS
<hr>

NONE ATM

INSTRUCTIONS ( ALSO INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD )
<hr>

##########
# NOTES ##
##########
- "root directory" is your Black Ops 3 install ( example : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III )
- Troubleshooting steps can be found at the bottom of this file
##########################################################
# INSTRUCTIONS #
##########
# STEP 1 #
##########
- Open the download, and copy all the files ( EXCEPT "usermaps - OPEN ME" ) to your root directory
o This will add all the models, textures, fx, sounds etc that you need to your mod tools
##########
# STEP 2 #
##########
- Open the folder called "usermaps - OPEN ME" and copy the contents into your map
o This will add all the scripts to your map
##########
# STEP 3 #
##########
- Open YOURMAPNAME.gsc ### AND ### YOURMAPNAME csc
- find this line :
#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_staminup;
- add this underneath :
// WAW WEAPON STUFF
#using scripts\zm\_zm_t4_weapons;
// BO2 WEAPON STUFF
#using scripts\zm\_zm_t6_weapons;
// BO3 WEAPON STUFF
#using scripts\zm\_zm_t7_weapons;
o This will initialize all the required scripts
##########
# STEP 4 #
##########
- Open your maps "Zone file" ( right click your map in launcher and select "Edit Zone File" )
- At the bottom ( or anywhere really ) add this line :
include,t4_weapons
include,t6_weapons
include,t7_weapons
include,harrybo21_soul_chests
localize,zombie
o This will add the assets to your map
##########
# STEP 5 #
##########
- Go to your map folder ( right click your map in launcher and select "Open Map Folder" )
- open the "sound" folder
- open the "zoneconfig" folder
- you will find a "szc" file with your maps name, open it with any text editor ( notepad, notepad++, sublime etc )
- find this :
"Sources" : [
{
"Type" : "ALIAS",
"Name" : "user_aliases",
"Filename" : "user_aliases.csv",
"Specs" : [ ]
},
- add this directly underneath
{
"Name" : "t4_weapon_sounds"
"Filename" : "t4_weapon_sounds.csv",
},
{
"Name" : "t6_weapon_sounds"
"Filename" : "t6_weapon_sounds.csv",
},
{
"Name" : "t7_weapon_sounds"
"Filename" : "t7_weapon_sounds.csv",
},
{
"Name" : "soul_chests_sounds"
"Filename" : "soul_chests_sounds.csv",
},
{
"Name" : "craftable_sounds"
"Filename" : "craftable_sounds.csv",
},
o This will add the sounds to your map, it should look like the example i have included in the download when you are done
##########
# STEP 6 #
##########
- Open your map in radiant
- select your spawner
- If the classtype is set to
spawner_zm_factory_zombie
- Press 'N' to open the KVPs
- Select "remap class"
- Change class to
spawner_zm_usermap_zombie
o If you do not do this several weapons will not work correctly and may create invisible zombies that cant die ( IDgun and Gersh Device definitely will )
- Add the wallbuys that you want to your map
o The prefabs are located at - map_source/_prefabs/zm/harrybo21_prefabs/wallbuys
o The Tomahawk prefabs are located at - map_source/_prefabs/zm/harrybo21_prefabs/tomahawk
o The Staff prefabs are located at - map_source/_prefabs/zm/harrybo21_prefabs/staffs
o The One Inch Punch prefabs are located at - map_source/_prefabs/zm/harrybo21_prefabs/one_inch_punch
o The Sliquifier prefabs are located at - map_source/_prefabs/zm/harrybo21_prefabs/sliquifier
o The Acidgat prefabs are located at - map_source/_prefabs/zm/harrybo21_prefabs/acidgat
o The Gersh Device prefabs are located at - map_source/_prefabs/zm/harrybo21_prefabs/gersh_device
##########
# STEP 7 #
##########
- Compile and link your map
- you are DONE
o To fully compile and link your map, tick the "Compile", "Light" and "Link" tick boxes in launcher, and click "Build"

Q & A
<hr>

# TROUBLESHOOTING #

Q : I do not get sounds in game?
A : You did not properly add the sounds to your szc file, redo the Step 5 and then Link in launcher

Q : I get a "Clientfield Mismatch" error when I launch my map?
A : You have either not added the instructions from Step 3 to either your maps CSC or its GSC. Go back and do it, then Link in launcher

Q : I can no longer open APE?
A : Probably a GDT conflict. If your using Wardogs perks you may need to remove his GDTs if hes using the same file names

Q : I get conflict in GDT errors when I Link my map?
A : Probably a GDT conflict. If your using Wardogs perks you may need to remove his GDTs if hes using the same file names

CREDITS
<hr>
Raptroes
WillJones1989
alexbgt
NoobForLunch
Symbo
TheIronicTruth
JAMAKINBACONMAN
Sethnorris
Yen466
Lilrifa
Easyskanka
Erthrock
Will Luffey
ProRevenge
DTZxPorter
Zeroy
JBird632
StevieWonder87
BluntStuffy
RedSpace200
thezombieproject
Smasher248
JiffyNoodles
MadGaz
MZSlayer
AndyWhelen
Collie
HitmanVere
ProGamerzFTW
Scobalula
Azsry
GerardS0406
PCModder
IperBreach
TomBMX
Treyarch and Activision
AllModz
TheSkyeLord

DOWNLOAD LINK
<hr> 2.4.1

DownloadI do not know what state these are in, ive simply stuck what i have back up due to metric tonnes of people asking and the high probability ill be offline for ages soon

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls
Harry you sexy man back at it again

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

TrueGamerCalls
Harry you sexy man back at it again

remember this moment next time someone forgets what logic is and calls me "selfish"

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

Harry Bo21
TrueGamerCalls Harry you sexy man back at it again remember this moment next time someone forgets what logic is and calls me "selfish"

Harry why are you so selfish? Can you stop thinking about yourself for once?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Gasgas120
Holy crap dude, this is literally amazing that you've decided to release these. Especially since I used to see these things on crappy box maps, like the staves and hell's retriever.

ModmeBot:

Gasgas120
Holy crap dude, this is literally amazing that you've decided to release these. Especially since I used to see these things on crappy box maps, like the staves and hell's retriever.

redownload shortly, just fixed some problems

reuploading now

ModmeBot:

Are there 2 download links? lol

ModmeBot:

one at the top and one at the bottom, both are the same

both are dead this moment as im reuploading, will be back up in 20 minutes

fixed animation issues with the staffs and the sliquifier and a missing script error

ModmeBot:

oh ok, I was just curious

ModmeBot:

Download

fixed

ModmeBot:

Reply By: xdferpc
problem

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:
^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_t7_weapons.gsc'
ERR(83) scripts/zm/_zm_t7_weapons.gsc (50,52) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/_hb21_n4l_zm_weap_black_hole_bomb.gsc

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
OMG harry 1.56gig compressed i don't know how to thank you enough for these just Wow

cheers dude

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxRaPiDK3LLERxX
Are my eyes deceiving me atm? If not THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING MUCH FOR THIS :)
You always make such a quality ports & packs ;) I'm glad you started to share this again

ModmeBot:

TrueGamerCalls
xdferpc problem UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_t7_weapons.gsc' ERR(83) scripts/zm/_zm_t7_weapons.gsc (50,52) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/_hb21_n4l_zm_weap_black_hole_bomb.gsc It should be fixed in the latest update if not then just remove that line from both the gsc and csc

please stop telling people to do that

remember all the staffs were bugged too, they NEED the update

ModmeBot:

Download
files were still incorrect in the download, fixed the links

ModmeBot:

I just commented the gersch device stuff out.

Also, I'm having a problem getting sounds to work for any custom weapons. I've triple checked the szc file and even copied and pasted the example to my file, adding what I had, but no luck. I've checked all of the files. I'm don't think it's a problem with your stuff. I'm just not sure if there's anything else I need to do to get the sound files to be used in the game.

ModmeBot:

Gasgas120
I just commented the gersch device stuff out. Also, I'm having a problem getting sounds to work for any custom weapons. I've triple checked the szc file and even copied and pasted the example to my file, adding what I had, but no luck. I've checked all of the files. I'm don't think it's a problem with your stuff. I'm just not sure if there's anything else I need to do to get the sound files to be used in the game.

read what i said again

"if you only comment that out, and dont get the update - all the staffs will not work properly - because i fixed them at the same time"

as for your sounds, no idea, if you have an error post it

otherwise, all i can say is usually one broken sound can break them all

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
Gasgas120 I just commented the gersch device stuff out. Also, I'm having a problem getting sounds to work for any custom weapons. I've triple checked the szc file and even copied and pasted the example to my file, adding what I had, but no luck. I've checked all of the files. I'm don't think it's a problem with your stuff. I'm just not sure if there's anything else I need to do to get the sound files to be used in the game. read what i said again "if you only comment that out, and dont get the update - all the staffs will not work properly - because i fixed them at the same time" as for your sounds, no idea, if you have an error post it otherwise, all i can say is usually one broken sound can break them all

I'm not using the staves.

ModmeBot:

ill put it another way

"and prob other things i cant remember"

ModmeBot:

Reply By: xPoiler3mm0
THIS IS HUGE, THANKS A LOT HARRY!

ModmeBot:

link is down atm, its reuploading but keeps getting stuck

will be up shortly

ModmeBot:

Downloadfixed missing sounds and the blundergat

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Fil he Modder
can a map support more than 1 zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv files?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

Fil he Modder

yes but you have to rename them

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Fil he Modder

mathfag
Fil he Modder can a map support more than 1 zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv files? yes but you have to rename them

to what exactly?

ModmeBot:

Tried this, great port, sounds are screwed up tho, i download the last version but only some guns' sounds work, trying to fix them myself. BTW thank you very much, this is worth ALOT of hours of torture somebody else won't need to do, the community appreciates

ModmeBot:

Fil he Modder

this pack uses 3 weapon tables already, just copy what i did

theres the default on + a t6 and a t7 one

as for the sounds, i updated this earlier, some gersh sounds were missing

even tho they are not needed coz the gersh isnt included, i just whacked the sounds in to stop the issues, redownload it again

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
Fil he Modder can a map support more than 1 zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv files? this pack uses 3 weapon tables already, just copy what i did theres the default on + a t6 and a t7 one as for the sounds, i updated this earlier, some gersh sounds were missing even tho they are not needed coz the gersh isnt included, i just whacked the sounds in to stop the issues, redownload it again

Yeah now they fully work, thanks again.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: xdferpc
in the buildable slipgun

How could I get him to give me the slipgun instead of putting it in the box?

please

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheSkyeLord
Congratulations on the reupload man!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Erthrock

Gasgas120
I just commented the gersch device stuff out. Also, I'm having a problem getting sounds to work for any custom weapons. I've triple checked the szc file and even copied and pasted the example to my file, adding what I had, but no luck. I've checked all of the files. I'm don't think it's a problem with your stuff. I'm just not sure if there's anything else I need to do to get the sound files to be used in the game.

did you get them working? i came across some type of tomohawk error when i didnt put it in the map

ModmeBot:

Reply By: modric

Erthrock
Gasgas120 I just commented the gersch device stuff out. Also, I'm having a problem getting sounds to work for any custom weapons. I've triple checked the szc file and even copied and pasted the example to my file, adding what I had, but no luck. I've checked all of the files. I'm don't think it's a problem with your stuff. I'm just not sure if there's anything else I need to do to get the sound files to be used in the game. did you get them working? i came across some type of tomohawk error when i didnt put it in the map

Yea same, map runs sometimes, or gets 'bo3 stopped working'... server script error, undefined is not an object- zm_weap_tomahawk

ModmeBot:

Erthrock
Gasgas120 I just commented the gersch device stuff out. Also, I'm having a problem getting sounds to work for any custom weapons. I've triple checked the szc file and even copied and pasted the example to my file, adding what I had, but no luck. I've checked all of the files. I'm don't think it's a problem with your stuff. I'm just not sure if there's anything else I need to do to get the sound files to be used in the game. did you get them working? i came across some type of tomohawk error when i didnt put it in the map

Yea same, map runs sometimes, or gets 'bo3 stopped working'... server script error, undefined is not an object- zm_weap_tomahawk

ModmeBot:

Reply By: jackabob
I have installed everything correctly but the weapons have no sound? Any ideas on how to fix?

ModmeBot:

Comment put the missing sounds for the gersh linker says are missing

ModmeBot:

modric
Erthrock Gasgas120 I just commented the gersch device stuff out. Also, I'm having a problem getting sounds to work for any custom weapons. I've triple checked the szc file and even copied and pasted the example to my file, adding what I had, but no luck. I've checked all of the files. I'm don't think it's a problem with your stuff. I'm just not sure if there's anything else I need to do to get the sound files to be used in the game. did you get them working? i came across some type of tomohawk error when i didnt put it in the map Yea same, map runs sometimes, or gets 'bo3 stopped working'... server script error, undefined is not an object- zm_weap_tomahawk

Just dont run in developer and its fine

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21

the problem is the name in the alias is different than the sound, in the alias it says zombie_cosmon.... its supposed to be zm_cosm...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mr Wafflez
You're actually fucking amazing!

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21

Thank you so much Harry! I subscribed to your YouTube channel! Thanks for giving us these assets you worked endlessly to get. much love and respect from me

ModmeBot:

Erthrock
modric Erthrock Gasgas120 I just commented the gersch device stuff out. Also, I'm having a problem getting sounds to work for any custom weapons. I've triple checked the szc file and even copied and pasted the example to my file, adding what I had, but no luck. I've checked all of the files. I'm don't think it's a problem with your stuff. I'm just not sure if there's anything else I need to do to get the sound files to be used in the game. did you get them working? i came across some type of tomohawk error when i didnt put it in the map Yea same, map runs sometimes, or gets 'bo3 stopped working'... server script error, undefined is not an object- zm_weap_tomahawk Just dont run in developer and its fine

wow that does work... hopefully the error doesnt pop up for anyone playing my map... Also I noticed the tomahawk doesnt work with trigger damages. I tried using it with a regular trig damage and also tried it with a scripted trig damage that would wait until it is triggered only by the tomahawk.

ModmeBot:

modric
Erthrock modric Erthrock Gasgas120 I just commented the gersch device stuff out. Also, I'm having a problem getting sounds to work for any custom weapons. I've triple checked the szc file and even copied and pasted the example to my file, adding what I had, but no luck. I've checked all of the files. I'm don't think it's a problem with your stuff. I'm just not sure if there's anything else I need to do to get the sound files to be used in the game. did you get them working? i came across some type of tomohawk error when i didnt put it in the map Yea same, map runs sometimes, or gets 'bo3 stopped working'... server script error, undefined is not an object- zm_weap_tomahawk Just dont run in developer and its fine wow that does work... hopefully the error doesnt pop up for anyone playing my map... Also I noticed the tomahawk doesnt work with trigger damages. I tried using it with a regular trig damage and also tried it with a scripted trig damage that would wait until it is triggered only by the tomahawk.

Coz it’s a scripted weapon

ModmeBot:

I am trying to make the T6 M1911 A Starting weapon but it just says "Attachments Here" in game and I am not holding anything. Some help possibly?

ModmeBot:

If your using mine you mean, the t6 assets are commented out

youll need to uncommented it from the zpkg the sounds and the weapon table to reenable it

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
If your using mine you mean, the t6 assets are commented out youll need to uncommented it from the zpkg the sounds and the weapon table to reenable it

Okay thanks

ModmeBot:

jackabob
Harry Bo21 If your using mine you mean, the t6 assets are commented out youll need to uncommented it from the zpkg the sounds and the weapon table to reenable it Okay thanks

Where is the weapon table im slow in the head lol

ModmeBot:

jackabob
jackabob Harry Bo21 If your using mine you mean, the t6 assets are commented out youll need to uncommented it from the zpkg the sounds and the weapon table to reenable it Okay thanks Where is the weapon table im slow in the head lol

SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\zone_source

SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\gamedata\weapons\zm

SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\sound\aliases

these are the 3 locations you will need

ModmeBot:

D-2-K
jackabob jackabob Harry Bo21 If your using mine you mean, the t6 assets are commented out youll need to uncommented it from the zpkg the sounds and the weapon table to reenable it Okay thanks Where is the weapon table im slow in the head lol SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\zone_source SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\gamedata\weapons\zm SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\sound\aliases these are the 3 locations you will need

Thank you so much man I appreciate the help. I love this community everybody is so helpful :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheMikeyMan
Thank you so much your a saint, this gun pack is great.

ModmeBot:

Download

updated again to add those pesky missing sounds

rather than do it manually i just grabbed them from my old gersh download this time, so they cannot be missing this time

( Note again, the assets may be there, but the gersh is NOT an included weapon )

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Yasir
Hi, im getting alot of errors in launcher saying Duplicate material, like this one:

ERROR: Duplicate 'xmodel' asset 't6_wpn_pistol_m1911_world' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\t6_wpn_pistol_m1911.gdt:31197

I cant seem to compile any maps now. help please

ModmeBot:

open ape search for the gdt's thats giving you the errors Harry mentioned on a tut vid that you can search for more than 1 gdt by putting an , between them for example: "t6_weapons_bullet,t6_wpn_pistol_m1911" this will make it easier to edit them and for you to rename any duplicate assets

ModmeBot:

D-2-K
open ape search for the gdt's thats giving you the errors Harry mentioned on a tut vid that you can search for more than 1 gdt by putting an , between them for example: "t6_weapons_bullet,t6_wpn_pistol_m1911" this will make it easier to edit them and for you to rename any duplicate assets

You didn’t overwrite when you copied the files over

i removed several treyarch models and included the gdt in the download, it should have replaced it

copy the foot files over again

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Skelemberg
Your pack is so good and it works pretty find. Thanks you so much, but there are some bugs to fix if I can tell u:

- Sliquifer, when the zombies collide with the liquid they stop cheasing you and stays on idle animation.
- Acid Gat instakills you if the explosion touches you.
- The SOE wonder weapon, only explotes, and it doesn't kill the zombies, it makes them invisible and immortal zombies.

This are the onmly iusses tht I have found, but, the pack is the best I have seen, but if you fix that will be gorgerous. :D

ModmeBot:

Your using the wrong spawners

Use the usermap ones not the factory ones

ModmeBot:

Yopp, thank you, now the SOE idgun is working! :D (with usermap spwners)
Thank you for this pack I really appreciate this content and all your perks ans stuff

The only bugs left are:

- Acid gat instakkils you with no phd and aiming zoom iuse
-When you shoot with the sliquifer on the spawn they stop cheasing you.

:D

ModmeBot:

Skelemberg
Yopp, thank you, now the SOE idgun is working! :D (with usermap spwners) Thank you for this pack I really appreciate this content and all your perks ans stuff The only bugs left are: - Acid gat instakkils you with no phd and aiming zoom iuse -When you shoot with the sliquifer on the spawn they stop cheasing you. :D

yea ill look at the others

the acid gat splash damage must be a difference between bo2 and 3, as the settings infact match, ill tone them down

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
Skelemberg Yopp, thank you, now the SOE idgun is working! :D (with usermap spwners) Thank you for this pack I really appreciate this content and all your perks ans stuff The only bugs left are: - Acid gat instakkils you with no phd and aiming zoom iuse -When you shoot with the sliquifer on the spawn they stop cheasing you. :D yea ill look at the others the acid gat splash damage must be a difference between bo2 and 3, as the settings infact match, ill tone them down

Perfect Thanks you men! :D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ducky
If I've already got a previous version of your guns installed will dragging these in overwrite them or cause conflicts?

ModmeBot:

I think it should be ok, the only thing that potentially could be a issue is that i changed all the weapon names to have the afterfix _zm, but this is ommited in game anyway so should be irrelevent

the only thing id check, is if you have the mp5 wallbuy somewhere in the map, i remember renaming it or something silly, and a broken wall buy can cause the map to just black screen close

ModmeBot:

Reply By: WECoyote99
is it common to get unkillable zombies when using the weapons cause thats been happing a lot

ModmeBot:

told you before, itll be you using the apothicon or something on a map where the zombies dont have the animations

ive infact told you this like 50000 times

ModmeBot:

Reply By: rossdaboss
I put your guns as wallbuys in my map but then when i tried my map in game they caused my game to crash. How would i fix this?

ModmeBot:

rossdaboss
I put your guns as wallbuys in my map but then when i tried my map in game they caused my game to crash. How would i fix this?

Harry mentioned this in the thread already

"the only thing id check, is if you have the mp5 wallbuy somewhere in the map, i remember renaming it or something silly, and a broken wall buy can cause the map to just black screen close"

might be whats causing it remove the mp5 in radiant then compile and link again see if that helps

ModmeBot:

Reply By: rossdaboss
I didn't have the mp5 in my map but i think the problem is that some of the weapons in my map aren't getting converted in launcher when i link my map and thats causing it to crash.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Christians_Gaming
I need help!

I want to have some of the weapons in my map, but how do i do that, I've tried to skip the csc and gsc step, and it worked, but I cant se or take the parts for the acid gat kid. Any fix?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Christians_Gaming
And how do i decrease the player damage on the acid gat?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mightyman
Sorry to come onto this thread and start posting issues as well HarryBo! I have come across the following, of which you may be aware already..

• slippery gun (I'm literally awful with names of most things, but you know what gun I'm referring to) allows zombies to slip through walls if close enough.

• nar-ullaqua makes zombies invisible and invincible (repeating this one as others have also mentioned)

• ragnarok dg4 no sound

• soul chest no sound. Although I didn't play enough to ever see this in whichever game it originated from, so no idea if it even has sound in game?

Again, really appreciate the effort you have put in to get these packs out to the community.

ModmeBot:

Mightyman
Sorry to come onto this thread and start posting issues as well HarryBo! I have come across the following, of which you may be aware already.. slippery gun (I'm literally awful with names of most things, but you know what gun I'm referring to) allows zombies to slip through walls if close enough. nar-ullaqua makes zombies invisible and invincible (repeating this one as others have also mentioned) ragnarok dg4 no sound soul chest no sound. Although I didn't play enough to ever see this in whichever game it originated from, so no idea if it even has sound in game? Again, really appreciate the effort you have put in to get these packs out to the community.

1 - yes aware ( slippery gun was plenty, the other time you just literally had me so confused i had no idea what you meant, until i remembered symbo mentioning the minigun and i put 2 and 2 together )

2 - thats not the guns fault, thats you using the factory spawner instead of the updated "usermap" spawners - the animations are missing which causes them to bug out

3 - treyarchs weapon, not mine

4 - soul chest code is only included coz the one inch punch borrows code from it, the full code ( with sounds etc ) is on the wiki

update planned for this too as the entire thing needs a revamp and developer mode fixes

ModmeBot:

Ah right, thanks! I did see the usermap spawners mentioned in your perk thread, but wasn't sure where to find them. Is there a download for them on this site somewhere? I do have the additional 50gb download pack within Steam, are they hidden in that somewhere?

ModmeBot:

they are in your mod tools you wolley

click your spawner, open the kvps, click remap class, and find the spawner that has "usermap" in the map

ModmeBot:

Thanks, that gun is working perfectly now!

ModmeBot:

doing one final update to these to fix the few inaccuracies and bugs im told about

and also 100% fix the developer mode errors

if you know of any bugs ( please nothing stupid... ) then now is the time to remind me

ModmeBot:

Reply By: meepmeep
hello harry.

the SOE weapon ( the monster thingie ) is keep going in a loop with its slime FX. When changing weapons, the slime FX keeps playing as well if you would replace the SOE weapon with another random gun. dont know if this was already reported or not?

ModmeBot:

meepmeep
hello harry. the SOE weapon ( the monster thingie ) is keep going in a loop with its slime FX. When changing weapons, the slime FX keeps playing as well if you would replace the SOE weapon with another random gun. dont know if this was already reported or not?

It has, and the answer is still

"Its not my weapon, its 3arcs"

I only enabled it

ModmeBot:

the KAP-40 is having an purple sticker on it that says delete me. could you pinpoint me the location to exclude the gun from the chest? ( all other guns are working perfectly, but could use tiny tweaks if it would come on recoil and bullet sounds. but as u already said, ur working on the guns. )

ModmeBot:

meepmeep
the KAP-40 is having an purple sticker on it that says delete me. could you pinpoint me the location to exclude the gun from the chest? ( all other guns are working perfectly, but could use tiny tweaks if it would come on recoil and bullet sounds. but as u already said, ur working on the guns. )

you didnt comment the stuff out of the csv like my instructions say to do

thats not my model, its the preloaded one that is already in game

and all weapon settings are "ported" not "remade" - they are 1:1 with the originals

ModmeBot:

Download

v2.4.0
----------------------------
* Added Black Ops 3 RPK
* Fixed the developer mode errors in all scripts
* Reported the staff assets and improved the FX
* Fixed all the rumble notes
* Ported the other rumble files
* Removed the "Jam Fire Time" statetimer that was causing some guns to lock up sometimes ( FNFAL was most noticeable )
* Added Physics presets to the mags
* Fixed a few instances of the reload add time being wrong
* Corrected all ZPKG files
* Fixed bug with Staff Of Wind, if the whirlwind ended while a zombie was being dragged - he would be left floating
* Corrected the RPK textures
* Corrected the additive anims that were incorrectly ported and/or set to relative
* Added Black Ops 1 &amp; 3 Gersh Device
* Moved AI animations out of respective folders and GDTs and into their own
* Updated and merged the BT files for the Genesis archetype to handle all new behaviors ( Required for the Gersh and others ) ( Check step 6 of the instructions )
* Improved various other FX
* Changed the Black Ops 2 dual wield weapons idle anim ( used for wall runs etc ) to only be 5 frames to fix the slowed player move speed bug
* Added a updated zombie.str to fix the missing localized strings ( Check step 4 of the instructions )
* Made the dpad icon for the staff attachment sort of work
* Fixed staffs breaking weapons with attachments
* Updated the GStrike bombs hud image
* Fixed bugs with staff upgrade pedestals/craftable pedestals that allowed swapping the death machine
* Setup own clientfields and fx for the lightning staff rather than relying on cherry being initialised

BUGS IM AWARE OF
* Some of the staff AI anims will behave wrong, especially if a zombie is shot while he is dying - fix in progress

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TCM
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998
The M27 had a T7 version??

ModmeBot:

The files will be back up shortly, with an additional update

And not quite, it had "half" a t7 version thats loaded on DE. I finished it properly

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
The files will be back up shortly, with an additional updateAnd not quite, it had "half" a t7 version thats loaded on DE. I finished it properly

Thanks for letting us know, Just make a post when it does thank you, Update should be really good :)

ModmeBot:

Download2.4.1 released

v2.4.1
* Updated all weapon camo tables up to 137 - which is the latest 2 extra camos from the title update
* Set up 5 extra custom camos, you are able to change these or add more ( Black Ops 2 Transit and 4 variations of my old Black Ops 2 Origins camos )
* Included the table file needed to expand the amound of possible camos ( weaponoptions.csv )
* Fixed the rumbles on the Uzi and Mp5
* Fixed an alarming number of mistakes in my previous camo tables
* Included the PPsh camo table that i rebuilt. It now includes "all" camos ( a few were missing by default, Shadows Of Evils camo for example )
* Reverted the gersh fx back to using the MK3s fx at the creators request
* Changed the Raygun Mark 2 to use the MK3s laser coz mine sucked and having the normal rayguns one set was god awful

BUGS IM AWARE OF
* Some of the staff AI anims will behave wrong, especially if a zombie is shot while he is dying - fix in progress

Soviet Blue

Honeycomb

And here is some examples of the custom camos working

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
2.4.1 released v2.4.1 ---------------------------- * Updated all weapon camo tables up to 137 - which is the latest 2 extra camos from the title update * Set up 5 extra custom camos, you are able to change these or add more ( Black Ops 2 Transit and 4 variations of my old Black Ops 2 Origins camos ) * Included the table file needed to expand the amound of possible camos ( weaponoptions.csv ) * Fixed the rumbles on the Uzi and Mp5 Idk if* Fixed an alarming number of mistakes in my previous camo tables * Included the PPsh camo table that i rebuilt. It now includes "all" camos ( a few were missing by default, Shadows Of Evils camo for example ) * Reverted the gersh fx back to using the MK3s fx at the creators request * Changed the Raygun Mark 2 to use the MK3s laser coz mine sucked and having the normal rayguns one set was god awful BUGS IM AWARE OF ---------------------------- * Some of the staff AI anims will behave wrong, especially if a zombie is shot while he is dying - fix in progress Soviet Blue Honeycomb And here is some examples of the custom camos working

Idk if you meant to add it but you added a weapon file inside of the usermaps that only has one edit for some madgaz gun that doesn't seem to work.

ModmeBot:

i assume you mean source_data i added the GDT - yes thats not meant to be there

ModmeBot:

reuploaded for some missing assets - people need to tell me when linker gives errors...

Download

ModmeBot:

God Dammit Harry im at work and all im thinking about now is getting home to download update's to weapons pack grrr

"hey boss im no feeling well dodgy stomach can i go home please" ......... he said i was to get of my phone and get on with it :( god dammit lolz

cheers dude cant wait to check the updates out thanks again

ModmeBot:

D-2-K
God Dammit Harry im at work and all im thinking about now is getting home to download update's to weapons pack grrr "hey boss im no feeling well dodgy stomach can i go home please" ......... he said i was to get of my phone and get on with it :( god dammit lolz cheers dude cant wait to check the updates out thanks again

Did you tell your boss you're in a bit of a "harry" situation?

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
D-2-K God Dammit Harry im at work and all im thinking about now is getting home to download update's to weapons pack grrr "hey boss im no feeling well dodgy stomach can i go home please" ......... he said i was to get of my phone and get on with it :( god dammit lolz cheers dude cant wait to check the updates out thanks again Did you tell your boss you're in a bit of a "harry" situation?

Lmao haha 4 and a half hours to go and off for a long weekend can get back to mapping and checking out Harry's updates woop woop

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
hi guys, I'm having a couple of issues..

its to do with the staffs and the redeemer

the staffs build perfect but I can not place the staffs once built in the upgrade pedestals... any known fixes??

also

the redeemer doesn't show in game only the retriever? what happened??

ModmeBot:

will be fixed in the next update

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
will be fixed in the next update

thanks harry,
any idea when that will be

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Harry Bo21 will be fixed in the next update thanks harry, any idea when that will be

else if ( w_current_weapon != level.weaponNone || !zm_weapons::is_weapon_included( w_current_weapon ) )

in hb21_staff utility is incorrect

else if ( w_current_weapon == level.weaponNone || !zm_weapons::is_weapon_included( w_current_weapon ) )

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Harry Bo21 will be fixed in the next update thanks harry, any idea when that will be else if ( w_current_weapon != level.weaponNone || !zm_weapons::is_weapon_included( w_current_weapon ) ) in hb21_staff utility is incorrect else if ( w_current_weapon == level.weaponNone || !zm_weapons::is_weapon_included( w_current_weapon ) )

What one typo can cause ah harry :P

question about the guns harry, do you know if its possible to move the wallbuys after each round to another location? I do this for example with some models when the power is on. Some book closets, couches, beds and stuff will be moved to another location to give it a bit of a more ''spooky'' feeling.

I know how it works with the electro with the KVP, but i would really not knowing if it could be each round and if the wall buys are cable of this or not. Thought, you might knowing the answer for this as you have more knowledge then me.

thanks again for the support. My first map will come one of these weeks after years of fails from me. Thank you for the community support as well for the contributions to the public.

ModmeBot:

Hi Harry quick couple of questions ( well maybe 3ish )

1. If i get the upgraded OIP and have an upgraded staff is the punch supposed to take on the attributes of the staff not sure if this was a feature you have added to them or just a strange bug ? have reproduced this several times so if you would like a video that can be done

2. I know this will become "a thing of the past" when your template is released but is there an order in which to install your packs ie weapons perks shrieker etc i only ask as i have a fresh install of the tools 1st pack i installed was perks tested everything worked great but after installing this gun pack the bottle open, gulp and bottle smash sounds stopped working also found that reinstalling the perks fixed this but for some weird reason the hells retriever or hells redeemer 1st raise sounds don't work and if i throw either of them i get a lasting buzzing sound its not bad but when wearing headphones its annoying and can only be heard if i stand still it goes away when i move (i even changed my sound card thinking it was a hardware issue but alas getting the same results with on-board and separate card)

3. and finally , the soul box open and close animations have stopped working with this new gun pack i haven't tried reinstalling that yet but was all working with older version i believe was 2.3.0 and i am using the full install and instructions from the Wiki as i know you stated that the "soul chest code is only included coz the one inch punch borrows code from it, the full code ( with sounds etc ) is on the wiki"

and again sorry for being a bloody pest and thank you mate

ModmeBot:

1 - its whatever staff you have at the time, with a order of priority if you have two

2 - install the latest release last always, the others will get updated to match

3 - prob got broke by the developer mode fixes, im working on the update

ModmeBot:

cheers for the feedback bud thanks

ModmeBot:

Lights on the Staff's handles for charging now redone as FX ( noticed they are done that way in ZC )

Staff fx all redone - now using the ported ones from bo2 with some edits ( credit porter - wraith now having bo2 fx support )

All sounds for the t7 weapons redone, now using the official aliases dumped from memory ( credit scobalula for his incredible HydraX tool )

All staff scripts completely revamped ( again ) to 100% 1:1 match the originals and moved all animations to the black ops 3 behavior system ( Credit to scob again, his tool dumped the BTs which ive then combined in to one ) - so no more conflicting wonder weapon animation crap or anim bugs if you shoot zombies during their death anims etc

M14 added, all rumbles - shocks - additional sounds on guns 100% set up properly now

Camo tables updated once fucking again to support the new Watermelon camo added in the last update - then custom camos after that ( no need to overwrite entires etc - and i have plans to recreate all the stock gun tables so you can finally modify the camos on bo3 stock weapons too - this works, already confirmed it just takes ages )

DG4 shit completely fixed up ( sounds strings etc )

way more improvements and edits im still in the process of doing. But just to give you some perspective, the staff rework has taken me weeks. And for the FX, there were initial issues with the dumps that ive reported to porter - who then had to fix them so i could redump again and redo the work - as well as recreate every single material they use

Dont know how much longer thisll take, raptroes may add some stuff too tho, claymores / EMP grenades 'possibly'

ModmeBot:

hello harry.

A user of my map reported to me a bug, went ingame and confirmed it.

The Sliquifier buildable is bugged or i forgot something to add? When the build is done, the gun flies into the air and says that the gun is in the mysterybox. The bad part, it removes your gun and if you had a trowing axe ( the axes you have included ) it will be gone as well. was this already updated or what should i change? ( i also know that this gun is the mysterbox, even if you didn't make it. it also shows an alert when a zombie is slipping away. My suggestion, keep it like that. i see it more as the spycam in black ops 1 MP if you understand what i mention with it. )

let me know, happy sunday!

ModmeBot:

meepmeep
hello harry. A user of my map reported to me a bug, went ingame and confirmed it. The Sliquifier buildable is bugged or i forgot something to add? When the build is done, the gun flies into the air and says that the gun is in the mysterybox. The bad part, it removes your gun and if you had a trowing axe ( the axes you have included ) it will be gone as well. was this already updated or what should i change? ( i also know that this gun is the mysterbox, even if you didn't make it. it also shows an alert when a zombie is slipping away. My suggestion, keep it like that. i see it more as the spycam in black ops 1 MP if you understand what i mention with it. ) let me know, happy sunday!

it wouldnt remove the axe, and i fixed the buildable in the update - i just missed the t6_ prefix on the weaponfile name

make sure if yu added it to your weapon table manually, that you have the name right

ModmeBot:

alright, thank-you for letting me know this quickly. Ill be waiting patiently on the upcoming patch. happy Sunday again!

ModmeBot:

Upcoming? I said it was fixed in the ‘current’ version

ModmeBot:

hello harry.

i have downloaded it and everything works. One question tho, the ''gersch'' or the device struct in your map file, is that just an wall buy or should i need to do anything with it to let it work?

ModmeBot:

its not a wallbuy... that would be really dumb lol

its the structs you can be teleported to if you jump in a active gersh

place some in all zones

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
its not a wallbuy... that would be really dumb lol its the structs you can be teleported to if you jump in a active gersh place some in all zones

Allright, i was already thinking what to do with it. I only added one in the basement, but that would be already active once the player comes across the box. But ill add more and update the map.

Thankyou for your support.

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
Lights on the Staff's handles for charging now redone as FX ( noticed they are done that way in ZC ) Staff fx all redone - now using the ported ones from bo2 with some edits ( credit porter - wraith now having bo2 fx support ) All sounds for the t7 weapons redone, now using the official aliases dumped from memory ( credit scobalula for his incredible HydraX tool ) All staff scripts completely revamped ( again ) to 100% 1:1 match the originals and moved all animations to the black ops 3 behavior system ( Credit to scob again, his tool dumped the BTs which ive then combined in to one ) - so no more conflicting wonder weapon animation crap or anim bugs if you shoot zombies during their death anims etc M14 added, all rumbles - shocks - additional sounds on guns 100% set up properly nowCamo tables updated once fucking again to support the new Watermelon camo added in the last update - then custom camos after that ( no need to overwrite entires etc - and i have plans to recreate all the stock gun tables so you can finally modify the camos on bo3 stock weapons too - this works, already confirmed it just takes ages )DG4 shit completely fixed up ( sounds strings etc ) way more improvements and edits im still in the process of doing. But just to give you some perspective, the staff rework has taken me weeks. And for the FX, there were initial issues with the dumps that ive reported to porter - who then had to fix them so i could redump again and redo the work - as well as recreate every single material they use Dont know how much longer thisll take, raptroes may add some stuff too tho, claymores / EMP grenades 'possibly'

Any ETA on this stuff? It looks really good +1 really nice.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tittyface123
I get 216 bad bulletmeshes. Is that ok or did I install something wrong?

Also noticed a bug...after throwing the hell redeemer there's like a buzzing or humming noise that can be heard.

ModmeBot:

tittyface123
I get 216 bad bulletmeshes. Is that ok or did I install something wrong? Also noticed a bug...after throwing the hell redeemer there's like a buzzing or humming noise that can be heard.

bullet meshes is fine, give that warning on tonns of models including stock

as for the retriever, dont see why that would be the case, but ill check

ETA - i dont know, im working a lot lately, struggling to find time

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
tittyface123 I get 216 bad bulletmeshes. Is that ok or did I install something wrong? Also noticed a bug...after throwing the hell redeemer there's like a buzzing or humming noise that can be heard. bullet meshes is fine, give that warning on tonns of models including stock as for the retriever, dont see why that would be the case, but ill check ETA - i dont know, im working a lot lately, struggling to find time

hi harry, is there anyway to use just the staffs and soe gun from this pack ??

ill still credit but I only need the staffs and soe gun....

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Kierpok
^1
^1^
^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/_zm_weap_idgun.gscc (1,1) : Bad Token '�' : ^1
^1^
^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/_zm_weap_idgun.gscc (1,1) : syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_ERROR, expecting $end :

Anyone knows how to fix this?

ModmeBot:

Kierpok
^1 ^1^ ^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/_zm_weap_idgun.gscc (1,1) : Bad Token '�' : ^1 ^1^ ^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/_zm_weap_idgun.gscc (1,1) : syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_ERROR, expecting $end : Anyone knows how to fix this?

That is a compiled GSC (hence GSCC) the launcher doesn't know how to read those so it just sees it as a random file. You can only fix that by just removing it from your zone or where ever you put it.

ModmeBot:

TrueGamerCalls
Kierpok ^1 ^1^ ^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/_zm_weap_idgun.gscc (1,1) : Bad Token '�' : ^1 ^1^ ^1ERR(0) scripts/zm/_zm_weap_idgun.gscc (1,1) : syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_ERROR, expecting $end : Anyone knows how to fix this? That is a compiled GSC (hence GSCC) the launcher doesn't know how to read those so it just sees it as a random file. You can only fix that by just removing it from your zone or where ever you put it.

or by installing the Luakmod...

ModmeBot:

install l3akmod yes

everyone should have that by now

UPDATE

ok for those unaware, wraith has been updated to port BO3 official FX, so ive ported the official MK2 fx and staff FX. So yet another improvement will be included in the next update

for those asking for ETAs - tell these evil people who keep making fantastic tools that are creating more and more work for me to cut it out ;)

ModmeBot:

@ Harry looks great mate cant w8 to play around with them and its true what they say the best things come to those who w8

P.S PORTER STOP ADDING THINGS TO WRAITH FFS YOUR GIVING HARRY MORE WORK JEEZY CREEZY ;)

haha keep up the good work guys. I better get back to work b4 i get sacked lmao

ModmeBot:

real gersh fx will be included too

ModmeBot:

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MJPW
It's so beautiful

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DorDur215
Where did you get all the BO3 fx images that we are missing in the tools? I can't find them in the xpaks.

ModmeBot:

DorDur215
Where did you get all the BO3 fx images that we are missing in the tools? I can't find them in the xpaks.

I find them loaded into the game. Just search for "fxt" with images enabled

ModmeBot:

names dont always match either

ModmeBot:

ModmeBot:

Good morning harry.

i have 2 bug reports. one of them is the hint string error and the other one is an invincible staff. ill explain what i did to reproduce the bug.

1. i have the 4 staffs placed next to stairs that goes up to another area. while a buddy of mine was stuck on between the stairs and the staff, the staff won't be visible after building it while the second player is stuck between it. Staf does not return. We tried this a second time and had the same effects but the 3th time, the staff just spawned. ( ill let u know what staff it is later today. not home a.t.m )

2. the dragon shield upgrade hint string is broken that should showing '' place the shield here to be upgraded '' just as the pap if you know what i mention with it. However, the keys about how to attack are fixed.

Now, i have a question related to the staffs. You can upgrade them, but how would i be able to add this option in the map? i had the upgrade pillars placed but they didn't worked as they should be working. The hintstring was showing but nothing else happened actually. Also, i might be addicted to zombies my whole life.. but i had never heard of a revive staff before? i saw that part in the files as well for ''step one'' for upgrading the staffs... but i'm clueless. Could u send me a youtube link or some quick tut how to add this with the stuff you have included in the prefabs? Thank you in advance.

a great modding day ahead harry, keep up the good work. Respect

ModmeBot:

meepmeep
Good morning harry. i have 2 bug reports. one of them is the hint string error and the other one is an invincible staff. ill explain what i did to reproduce the bug. 1. i have the 4 staffs placed next to stairs that goes up to another area. while a buddy of mine was stuck on between the stairs and the staff, the staff won't be visible after building it while the second player is stuck between it. Staf does not return. We tried this a second time and had the same effects but the 3th time, the staff just spawned. ( ill let u know what staff it is later today. not home a.t.m ) 2. the dragon shield upgrade hint string is broken that should showing '' place the shield here to be upgraded '' just as the pap if you know what i mention with it. However, the keys about how to attack are fixed. Now, i have a question related to the staffs. You can upgrade them, but how would i be able to add this option in the map? i had the upgrade pillars placed but they didn't worked as they should be working. The hintstring was showing but nothing else happened actually. Also, i might be addicted to zombies my whole life.. but i had never heard of a revive staff before? i saw that part in the files as well for ''step one'' for upgrading the staffs... but i'm clueless. Could u send me a youtube link or some quick tut how to add this with the stuff you have included in the prefabs? Thank you in advance. a great modding day ahead harry, keep up the good work. Respect

Okay... for the upgrading I can help you..

search for this line in hb21_staff_utility:

else if (w_current_weapon !=level.weaponNone || !zm_weapons::is_weapon_included(w_current_weapon ) )

replace it with:

else if (w_current_weapon ==level.weaponNone || !zm_weapons::is_weapon_included(w_current_weapon ) )

that will allow the upgrading... the line of code that you replaced was wrong so replacing it with that line of code I posted will fix that

for the rest harry will have to help you...

if u could give me a +1 Would be helpful

~OffTheGrid

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
meepmeep Good morning harry. i have 2 bug reports. one of them is the hint string error and the other one is an invincible staff. ill explain what i did to reproduce the bug. 1. i have the 4 staffs placed next to stairs that goes up to another area. while a buddy of mine was stuck on between the stairs and the staff, the staff won't be visible after building it while the second player is stuck between it. Staf does not return. We tried this a second time and had the same effects but the 3th time, the staff just spawned. ( ill let u know what staff it is later today. not home a.t.m ) 2. the dragon shield upgrade hint string is broken that should showing '' place the shield here to be upgraded '' just as the pap if you know what i mention with it. However, the keys about how to attack are fixed. Now, i have a question related to the staffs. You can upgrade them, but how would i be able to add this option in the map? i had the upgrade pillars placed but they didn't worked as they should be working. The hintstring was showing but nothing else happened actually. Also, i might be addicted to zombies my whole life.. but i had never heard of a revive staff before? i saw that part in the files as well for ''step one'' for upgrading the staffs... but i'm clueless. Could u send me a youtube link or some quick tut how to add this with the stuff you have included in the prefabs? Thank you in advance. a great modding day ahead harry, keep up the good work. Respect Okay... for the upgrading I can help you.. search for this line in hb21_staff_utility: else if ( w_current_weapon != level.weaponNone || !zm_weapons::is_weapon_included( w_current_weapon ) ) replace it with: else if ( w_current_weapon == level.weaponNone || !zm_weapons::is_weapon_included( w_current_weapon ) ) that will allow the upgrading... the line of code that you replaced was wrong so replacing it with that line of code I posted will fix that for the rest harry will have to help you... if u could give me a +1 Would be helpful ~OffTheGrid

the first is a non issue and as i keep saying - the staffs were COMPLETELY rewritten in the upcoming update anyway so not sure why people keep reporting issues with them.

2nd - again is a non issue, thats exactly how it was in GK

3 -> what he said, which i had posted already, read the comments next time

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Erneld
The download is down, and the downloads for all of your mods are down. I really wanted to use this mod :'(

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii_Redgrave369
yea me too i really wanna use these mods so bad please put them back up :(

ModmeBot:

Reply By: KeksMafiosi
C'mon man please! This is just too good to not be up.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Bradliboy
when will the link be fixed?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: OnlyAGamer4Life
Does anyone happen to have this in their files that could pm me about it. I have some of his much older stuff but I wasn't around for when he released this.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ChristiansGaming

OnlyAGamer4Life
Does anyone happen to have this in their files that could pm me about it. I have some of his much older stuff but I wasn't around for when he released this.

I have it, but I accidentally deleted the lines in the weapons folder, some of them are still in the files tho...

ModmeBot:

ChristiansGaming
OnlyAGamer4Life Does anyone happen to have this in their files that could pm me about it. I have some of his much older stuff but I wasn't around for when he released this. I have it, but I accidentally deleted the lines in the weapons folder, some of them are still in the files tho...

guys you shouldn't ask for someone to share a mod/content thats not theirs especially on a thread/post where the content was removed/ the polite / respectful thing to do would be to ask the modder in this case Harry himself if he could help. here or on modme discord

show some respect

ModmeBot:

Reply By: GCPeinhardt
I found out how to fix the Retriever/Redeemer sounds

Go to t6 sound alias and comment out this line:

#wpn_tomahawk_incoming,,,black_ops_2\wpn\tomahawk\tom_incoming.wav,,,GRP_WPN_LFE,,SECONDARY,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,80,80,0,1000,1000,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
That will fix the buzzing noise and the weird sound when you pickup a different tomahawk or open and close the menu
And add this line in:
zmb_tomahawk_first_raise,,,black_ops_2\wpn\tomahawk\tomahawk_first_raise_1.wav,,,GRP_WPN,,SECONDARY,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,80,80,0,1000,1000,,,,,3,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
That will fix the first_raise sound

bo04gaming:

Hey HarryBo21 i'm trying to download your weapon pack but i can't so i was wondering if you took the download offline? Because it would be great to have some of these weapons! Many thanks.

rainisyourpain:

Hey HarryBo21 i'm trying to download your weapon pack but i can't so i was wondering if you took the download offline? Because it would be great to have some of these weapons! Many thanks.

he took them down a long time ago and the only way to get them is if you ask around but even if you do get them they are trash just use skyes

brack5501:

Hello friend, the fallen links :(

tmk_boi:

Hello friend, the fallen links :(

he deleted them on purpose

brack5501:

he deleted them on purpose

or someone to pass the files 😥

Clearvue:

Is there a link to these still available?

tmk_boi:

Is there a link to these still available?

well if someone has them u can ask them for it but i only have his napalm, screamer and perks so far

Mike_Fozzzy:

well if someone has them u can ask them for it but i only have his napalm, screamer and perks so far

can you send me the perks?

tmk_boi:

can you send me the perks?

message me on discord at Yeet#2082 we will discuss this

Mike_Fozzzy:

message me on discord at Yeet#2082 we will discuss this

ive sent a friend request

CaramelFudge:

Delete this...

UndeadRyBread:

The file is no longer available :(