Modme Forums

RAPTROES’ Weapon Ports (BO3)

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: raptroes
<h2>Weapons with red text are not currently available and are not being uploaded yet, but are planned to be shared within due time (I'm lazy so this may take a while).</h2>
<h2> </h2>
<h2>RAPTROES` Weapon Ports</h2>
<hr>I've ported a lot of weapons by now, so I've decided to share some of them with the community! These are ported from various Call of Duty games (mainly MWR) to Black Ops III. These ports will not work with World at War or Black Ops (1).

All necessary files included in each download, however you may also need the global files. Instructions are a separate download. None of this would not be possible without the following people:

• raptroes — Porting the weapons

• DTZxPorter — Wraith

• Collie — Conversion Rigs

• Scobalula — Tools & Instructions Template

• Azsry — T7WeaponConverter

• Harry Bo21 — Weapon Camo Tables

• Marvel4 — Weapon Stats

<h2> </h2>
<h3>If you use any of my ports, you agree to credit the above people as well as to never redistribute them or use them in a weapons pack mod.</h3>

I have some placeholder sections for other games I plan to publish weapons for, but for now the only game I'll be uploading ports are from Modern Warfare Remastered.

<hr><h3>Current Weapons</h3>

• Mini-Uzi

• MP5/MP5SD

<hr>
<h2>Global Files</h2>
<hr>These files are shared across multiple weapons and are required to get these ports working properly. Even if you've already installed them, be sure to check to see if they were updated any time you download a new port.

Global Assets (MWR) v1.3
Download
Global Files Instructions
Download
<h2>Weapon Ports</h2>
<hr><h4>Black Ops III</h4>

<h4> </h4>

DBSR-50 | v1.0
[Unavailable]

<hr><h3>Modern Warfare: Remastered</h3>
<h4> </h4>
<h4> </h4>

<h4>Barrett .50cal | v1.0</h4>
[Unavailable]

Bered MK8 | v1.0
[Unavailable]

BOS14 | v1.0
[Unavailable]

Claymores | v1.0
[Unavailable]

<h4>G3 | v1.0</h4>
[Unavailable]

Frag Grenades | v1.0
[Unavailable]

M1014 | v1.0
[Unavailable]

M14 | v1.0
[Unavailable]

<h4>M16A4 | v1.0</h4>
[Unavailable]

<h3>Mini-Uzi | v1.2</h3>

<h4>Mini-Uzi | Weapon Files</h4>
Download
<h4>Mini-Uzi | Instructions</h4>
Download

<h3>MP5 & MP5SD | v1.2</h3>

<h4>MP5 & MP5SD | Weapon Files</h4>
Download
MP5 & MP5SD | Instructions
Download

PKM | v1.0
[Unavailable]

PK-PSD9 | v1.0
[Unavailable]

Kamchatka-12 | v1.0
[Unavailable]

RPD | v1.0
[Unavailable]

RPG-7 | v1.0
[Unavailable]

<hr><h3>World War 2</h3>

<h4> </h4>

M30 Luftwaffe Drilling | v1.0
[Unavailable]

Sawed-Off Shotgun| v1.0
[Unavailable]

<hr>
<h2>Notes</h2>
<hr>
  • Not every weapon I port will be uploaded here, but you can request them via Discord (not in the forums please). I may not always be willing to share them or I may not send them to you right away. If I did not port the weapon already, do not ask for it to be ported.

• The weapon sounds do not include extra aliases for fancier sound effects and may not be 1:1, but that is something I don't care about. Feel free to add ringoffs and other useless bits if you so desire yourself.

• The stats are mostly 1:1 for base weapons with only certain stats being purposely changed to match the Zombies gameplay, with some small inaccuracies/inconsistencies I'm sure. With Azsry/Hitman's weapon converter and Marvel4's stats, you can expect the guns to feel the same. The case is mostly the same with DLC and campaign weapons, but expect more differences as not all stats are available.

Please only offer feedback and report bugs in this post instead of contacting me outside of it. Do not use this post to request help: follow the instructions included.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Psh
fk

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
god awful, 0/10, dont download

;)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death
ports too lush pls nerf