Cryo-Slide Soda [Custom Perk]

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Abnormal202:

Thread By: Abnormal202
<h2>ABNORMAL202'S CRYO-SLIDE SODA (v1.2.2) [A BO3 Custom Perk]</h2>

<h3>Pictures</h3>

<h3>Videos</h3>

<h3>What Is Cryo-Slide Soda?</h3>

Whenever you slide or knife, all nearby zombies will become frozen for 5 seconds. While frozen they instantly shatter to any damage. After 5 seconds they thaw out, but remain slowed by 25% for another 10 seconds. The Freeze goes on cooldown for 12 seconds. (though all these numbers can be adjusted)

Cryo-Slide Soda comes with it's own original model made by Lethal Peelz, as well as it's own shader, bottle, FX, Vulture Aid Waypoint, and perk jingle, and even a poster you can put in you map.

<h3>How Do I Install It In My Map?</h3>

The download includes instructions for installation within the instructions.txt file.

IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HARRYBO21'S PERKS (v2.1 or higher) INSTALLED FIRST!!!

<h3>Shaders</h3>

Cryo-Slide Soda originally came with a Black Ops 2 style shader made by Lethal Peelz, but I also made one to fit the Black Ops 3 theme. Both are included in the download.

In order to change the shader, you'll have to edit the customperkicons.lua (located in Root/usermaps/yourmapname/ui/uieditor/widgets/hud/zm_perks). You must change this line:

cryo 								= "i_cryo_shader"

so it is set equal to whatever IMAGE asset you want to be the shader.

<h3>NOTES</h3>

If you happen to make custom perks too, Cryo-Slide Soda uses the specialty: "specialty_stunprotection", so I recommend not using that, if you want it to be compatible with Cryo-Slide Soda.

This Perk debuted in the non-award-winning map Frostbite.

You can change many of the settings of Cryo-Slide Soda within the _zm_perk_cryo.gsh

<h3>Credits</h3>

PLEASE CREDIT THESE PEOPLE IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY!

-Abnormal202
-Harrybo21
-Lethal Peelz

<h3>Download</h3>

Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
Hella OP, don't you think?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
i very easily could "rip it a new one", as youve not only repeated the same mistakes "again", your also not properly killing threads on death or disconnect

saw about 10 different mistakes but honestly cant even be bothered to point them all out again considering half at least are the exact same ones i pointed out not just on the other perk, but a multitude of times on discord

Abnormal202:

Reply By: Abnormal202

mathfag
Hella OP, don't you think?

really not considering the large cooldown. If you think it is too OP you can always tinker with the settings, but I thought it was alright

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TCM
Perk machine is broke just shows an untextures box.

ModmeBot:

Also get this

"D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound\snd_convert.exe"  pc usermaps\zm_trop usermaps\zm_trop zone_source usermaps\zm_trop all zm_trop 
ERROR: d:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\cryo_aliases.csv
ERROR: no files for filespec: cryo\slide_freeze.wav
ERROR: no files for filespec: cryo\cryo_sting.wav
ERROR: no files for filespec: cryo\cryo_jingle.wav
ERROR: no files for filespec: cryo\cryo_ready.wav

ModmeBot:

And once again its doing the thing where at the end it breaks the wonderfizz gives me no perk then I cannot run or aim

Abnormal202:

TCM
Also get this "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound\snd_convert.exe" pc usermaps\zm_trop usermaps\zm_trop zone_source usermaps\zm_trop all zm_trop ERROR: d:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\cryo_aliases.csv ERROR: no files for filespec: cryo\slide_freeze.wav ERROR: no files for filespec: cryo\cryo_sting.wav ERROR: no files for filespec: cryo\cryo_jingle.wav ERROR: no files for filespec: cryo\cryo_ready.wav

sorry I gotta go, but when I get back I'll update the prefab and include the actual sound files in the download.

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
TCM Also get this "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound\snd_convert.exe" pc usermaps\zm_trop usermaps\zm_trop zone_source usermaps\zm_trop all zm_trop ERROR: d:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\cryo_aliases.csv ERROR: no files for filespec: cryo\slide_freeze.wav ERROR: no files for filespec: cryo\cryo_sting.wav ERROR: no files for filespec: cryo\cryo_jingle.wav ERROR: no files for filespec: cryo\cryo_ready.wav sorry I gotta go, but when I get back I'll update the prefab and include the actual sound files in the download.

Its not just the prefab, Its all kinds of broken.. Just like the last one.

ModmeBot:

remember when i said "exact same mistakes again"

Abnormal202:

TCM
Its not just the prefab, Its all kinds of broken.. Just like the last one.

I've updated the download so the prefab has the right model defined and the sounds are in it.

I tested everything again and everything works fine. you can buy it fine, it shows up in the wunderfizz, and nothing weird happens. The thing that caused that glitch for Snail's Pace is definitely not present in the code this time, so I'm not sure what could cause that

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
TCM Its not just the prefab, Its all kinds of broken.. Just like the last one. I've updated the download so the prefab has the right model defined and the sounds are in it. I tested everything again and everything works fine. you can buy it fine, it shows up in the wunderfizz, and nothing weird happens. The thing that caused that glitch for Snail's Pace is definitely not present in the code this time, so I'm not sure what could cause that

Ill try and update it now, It did the exact same thing though.

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
TCM Its not just the prefab, Its all kinds of broken.. Just like the last one. I've updated the download so the prefab has the right model defined and the sounds are in it. I tested everything again and everything works fine. you can buy it fine, it shows up in the wunderfizz, and nothing weird happens. The thing that caused that glitch for Snail's Pace is definitely not present in the code this time, so I'm not sure what could cause that

Just updated, Same broken box.

ModmeBot:

TCM
Abnormal202 TCM Its not just the prefab, Its all kinds of broken.. Just like the last one. I've updated the download so the prefab has the right model defined and the sounds are in it. I tested everything again and everything works fine. you can buy it fine, it shows up in the wunderfizz, and nothing weird happens. The thing that caused that glitch for Snail's Pace is definitely not present in the code this time, so I'm not sure what could cause that Just updated, Same broken box.

EDIT: doesn't work still and it seemed to break the entire map from starting.

Abnormal202:

TCM
Abnormal202 TCM Its not just the prefab, Its all kinds of broken.. Just like the last one. I've updated the download so the prefab has the right model defined and the sounds are in it. I tested everything again and everything works fine. you can buy it fine, it shows up in the wunderfizz, and nothing weird happens. The thing that caused that glitch for Snail's Pace is definitely not present in the code this time, so I'm not sure what could cause that Just updated, Same broken box.

in radiant it still doesn't show the proper model?

also do you still get sound errors in launcher?

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
TCM Abnormal202 TCM Its not just the prefab, Its all kinds of broken.. Just like the last one. I've updated the download so the prefab has the right model defined and the sounds are in it. I tested everything again and everything works fine. you can buy it fine, it shows up in the wunderfizz, and nothing weird happens. The thing that caused that glitch for Snail's Pace is definitely not present in the code this time, so I'm not sure what could cause that Just updated, Same broken box. in radiant it still doesn't show the proper model? also do you still get sound errors in launcher?

I will check for the sound errors but all I get is a small square box with no textures when putting in the prefab, Gonna try the wonderfizz now.

ModmeBot:

Yep still doesn't go into the wonderfizz I buy it the last time cant aim or run and gives me nothing.

Abnormal202:

When you stamp the prefab in radiant does it look like this?

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
When you stamp the prefab in radiant does it look like this?

Yep

Abnormal202:

I just realized in the instructions I accidentally wrote:

snails_pace 						= "i_cryo_shader"

that should be
cryo 						= "i_cryo_shader"

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
I just realized in the instructions I accidentally wrote: snails_pace = "i_cryo_shader" that should be cryo = "i_cryo_shader"

I already had this

cryo 								= "i_cryo_shader"

So that is not the issue why the prefab isn't loading and wonderfiz breaking.

Abnormal202:

TCM
Abnormal202 I just realized in the instructions I accidentally wrote: snails_pace = "i_cryo_shader" that should be cryo = "i_cryo_shader" I already had this cryo = "i_cryo_shader" So that is not the issue why the prefab isn't loading and wonderfiz breaking.

yeah so since the KVPs are all correct it must mean something is awry in APE. Can you open it and show me the GDT Cryo_perk?

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
I just realized in the instructions I accidentally wrote: snails_pace = "i_cryo_shader" that should be cryo = "i_cryo_shader"

^1ERROR: xmodel &#39;p7_zm_vending_cryo&#39; is missing
  xmodel:p7_zm_vending_cryo
    csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg
      csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone
^1ERROR: xmodel &#39;c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen&#39; is missing
  xmodel:c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen
^1ERROR: image &#39;i_cryo_shader&#39; is missing
  image:i_cryo_shader
^3BG_LoadWeaponVariantDefFile: unable to locate asset in gdtdb for &#39;zombie_perk_bottle_cryo&#39;
  weapon:zombie_perk_bottle_cryo
^1ERROR: Unable to load weapon &#39;zombie_perk_bottle_cryo&#39;
  weapon:zombie_perk_bottle_cryo
^1ERROR: Material gfx_fxt_zmb_cryo was not found in gdtDB
  material:ei/gfx_fxt_zmb_cryo
    fx:cryo/fx_vulture_aid_waypoint_cryo.efx
^3effect &#39;cryo/fx_vulture_aid_waypoint_cryo&#39; segment &#39;shader&#39;:
material ei/gfx_fxt_zmb_cryo has an invalid atlas, 0 x 0
^3effect &#39;cryo/fx_vulture_aid_waypoint_cryo&#39; segment &#39;shader&#39;:
material ei/gfx_fxt_zmb_cryo has an invalid atlas, 0 x 0
^1Effect &#39;fx/frostbite/cryo_slide_freeze.efx&#39; not found
  fx:frostbite/cryo_slide_freeze.efx

Abnormal202:

TCM
Abnormal202 I just realized in the instructions I accidentally wrote: snails_pace = "i_cryo_shader" that should be cryo = "i_cryo_shader" ^1ERROR: xmodel 'p7_zm_vending_cryo' is missing xmodel:p7_zm_vending_cryo csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^1ERROR: xmodel 'c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen' is missing xmodel:c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^1ERROR: image 'i_cryo_shader' is missing image:i_cryo_shader csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^3BG_LoadWeaponVariantDefFile: unable to locate asset in gdtdb for 'zombie_perk_bottle_cryo' weapon:zombie_perk_bottle_cryo csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^1ERROR: Unable to load weapon 'zombie_perk_bottle_cryo' weapon:zombie_perk_bottle_cryo csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^1ERROR: Material gfx_fxt_zmb_cryo was not found in gdtDB material:ei/gfx_fxt_zmb_cryo fx:cryo/fx_vulture_aid_waypoint_cryo.efx csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^3effect 'cryo/fx_vulture_aid_waypoint_cryo' segment 'shader': material ei/gfx_fxt_zmb_cryo has an invalid atlas, 0 x 0 fx:cryo/fx_vulture_aid_waypoint_cryo.efx csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^3effect 'cryo/fx_vulture_aid_waypoint_cryo' segment 'shader': material ei/gfx_fxt_zmb_cryo has an invalid atlas, 0 x 0 fx:cryo/fx_vulture_aid_waypoint_cryo.efx csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^1Effect 'fx/frostbite/cryo_slide_freeze.efx' not found fx:frostbite/cryo_slide_freeze.efx csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone

That wasn't what I was talking about, but that does help explain it. You're missing a lot of files. Are you sure you drag & dropped all those files into your Root correctly?

Can you check to make sure they aren't actually there? For example open Root/model_export/cryo and tell me what's in there

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
TCM Abnormal202 I just realized in the instructions I accidentally wrote: snails_pace = "i_cryo_shader" that should be cryo = "i_cryo_shader" ^1ERROR: xmodel 'p7_zm_vending_cryo' is missing xmodel:p7_zm_vending_cryo csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^1ERROR: xmodel 'c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen' is missing xmodel:c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^1ERROR: image 'i_cryo_shader' is missing image:i_cryo_shader csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^3BG_LoadWeaponVariantDefFile: unable to locate asset in gdtdb for 'zombie_perk_bottle_cryo' weapon:zombie_perk_bottle_cryo csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^1ERROR: Unable to load weapon 'zombie_perk_bottle_cryo' weapon:zombie_perk_bottle_cryo csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^1ERROR: Material gfx_fxt_zmb_cryo was not found in gdtDB material:ei/gfx_fxt_zmb_cryo fx:cryo/fx_vulture_aid_waypoint_cryo.efx csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^3effect 'cryo/fx_vulture_aid_waypoint_cryo' segment 'shader': material ei/gfx_fxt_zmb_cryo has an invalid atlas, 0 x 0 fx:cryo/fx_vulture_aid_waypoint_cryo.efx csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^3effect 'cryo/fx_vulture_aid_waypoint_cryo' segment 'shader': material ei/gfx_fxt_zmb_cryo has an invalid atlas, 0 x 0 fx:cryo/fx_vulture_aid_waypoint_cryo.efx csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone ^1Effect 'fx/frostbite/cryo_slide_freeze.efx' not found fx:frostbite/cryo_slide_freeze.efx csv:abnormal202_cryo_slide_soda.zpkg csv:zone_source/zm_trop.zone That wasn't what I was talking about, but that does help explain it. You're missing a lot of files. Are you sure you drag & dropped all those files into your Root correctly? Can you check to make sure they aren't actually there? For example open Root/model_export/cryo and tell me what's in there

Abnormal202:

so you have the files... Something must be wrong in APE. Can you take a picture of your APE? Should look something like this:

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
so you have the files... Something must be wrong in APE. Can you take a picture of your APE? Should look something like this:

Don't have that.

ModmeBot:

TCM
Abnormal202 so you have the files... Something must be wrong in APE. Can you take a picture of your APE? Should look something like this: Don't have that.

The source data folder you released with it is empty...

Abnormal202:

TCM
TCM Abnormal202 so you have the files... Something must be wrong in APE. Can you take a picture of your APE? Should look something like this: Don't have that. The source data folder you released with it is empty...

that's a facepalm. I'll get that to you

Abnormal202:

okay v1.2 should have it. Let me know if there are any other issues

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
okay v1.2 should have it. Let me know if there are any other issues

I added it and now I get this
I am not sure what it all means since I didn't add anything but yours

Linking "en_zm_trop" (usermaps\zm_trop stable 2823369 v593): 
processing...

^3GetFileAttributesEx(D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\texture_assets\frostbite\frozen_zombie.tif) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

image:i_c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen_c
    material:mc/mtl_c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen
        csv:zone_source/loc/zm_trop.zone

ERROR: &#39;D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\texture_assets\frostbite\frozen_zombie.tif&#39; is not a valid file.

^1ERROR: image &#39;i_c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen_c&#39; is missing
  image:i_c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen_c
^1Material mtl_c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen: could not load image i_c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen_c
^1material &#39;mc/mtl_c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen&#39; using technique &#39;mc/lit_transition#e6142445.gbuffer&#39; from techniqueSet &#39;mc/lit_transition#e6142445&#39; doesn&#39;t expose a &#39;colorMap&#39; texture. Material textures:
  MATERIAL_DRAW_METHOD:ship
^1    0: transGlossMap i_c_gen_char_g
^1    1: aoMap i_c_zom_der_zombie_body1_ao
^1    2: thermalHeatmap $gray_32_one_channel
^1    3: transColorMap i_c_gen_char_c
^1    4: normalMap i_c_zom_der_zombie_body1_n
^1    5: glossMap i_c_zom_der_zombie_body1_g
^1    6: transRevealMap i_c_gen_reveal_2k_sq_r
^1    7: transNormalMap i_c_gen_char_n
^1The model (c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen) uses material (mtl_c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen) but there is no techset for surface 0
^3GetFileAttributesEx(D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\texture_assets\frostbite\frozen_zombie_ammo_pouch.tif) failed: The system cannot find the path specified.

image:i_c_zom_der_zombie_gear_pouch_frozen_c
    material:mc/mtl_c_zom_der_zombie_gear_pouch_frozen

ERROR: &#39;D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\texture_assets\frostbite\frozen_zombie_ammo_pouch.tif&#39; is not a valid file.

^1ERROR: image &#39;i_c_zom_der_zombie_gear_pouch_frozen_c&#39; is missing
  image:i_c_zom_der_zombie_gear_pouch_frozen_c
^1Material mtl_c_zom_der_zombie_gear_pouch_frozen: could not load image i_c_zom_der_zombie_gear_pouch_frozen_c
^1material &#39;mc/mtl_c_zom_der_zombie_gear_pouch_frozen&#39; using technique &#39;mc/lit_transition_advanced#e6142445.gbuffer&#39; from techniqueSet &#39;mc/lit_transition_advanced#e6142445&#39; doesn&#39;t expose a &#39;colorMap&#39; texture. Material textures:
^1    0: transGlossMap i_c_gen_char_g
^1    1: aoMap i_c_zom_der_zombie_mp40pouch_ao
^1    2: thermalHeatmap $gray_32_one_channel
^1    3: transColorMap i_c_gen_char_c
^1    4: normalMap i_c_zom_der_zombie_mp40pouch_n
^1    5: glossMap i_c_zom_der_zombie_mp40pouch_g
^1    6: transRevealMap i_c_gen_reveal_256_sq_r
^1    7: transNormalMap i_c_gen_char_n
^1    8: specColorMap i_c_zom_der_zombie_mp40pouch_s
^1The model (c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen) uses material (mtl_c_zom_der_zombie_gear_pouch_frozen) but there is no techset for surface 2
^1The model (c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen) uses material (mtl_c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen) but there is no techset for surface 0
^1The model (c_zom_der_zombie_body_frozen) uses material (mtl_c_zom_der_zombie_gear_pouch_frozen) but there is no techset for surface 2
done: 0m2.23s

ModmeBot:

Yeah when zombies get knives they turned all kinds of messed up missing textures.

Abnormal202:

TCM
Yeah when zombies get knives they turned all kinds of messed up missing textures.

yeah sorry that's cause I had in APE the GDT referring to textures in my old map frostbite. You still had the files but the filepath in APE was wrong. So I've updated it with the new cryo_perk.gdt. You should just need to replace source_data.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Starisko
Hi i have this error on linking "launcher"
Error: D:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_snow\ui/uieditor/widgets/hud/zm_perks/customperkicons.lua:20: } expected (to close { at line 6) near 'cryo'

i tried the snail pace one in the Instructions.txt and the same error

Abnormal202:

Starisko
Hi i have this error on linking "launcher" Error: D:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_snow\ui/uieditor/widgets/hud/zm_perks/customperkicons.lua:20: } expected (to close { at line 6) near 'cryo' i tried the snail pace one in the Instructions.txt and the same error

Can I see your customperkicons.lua file?

Also do you have the L3akMod installed?

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
Starisko Hi i have this error on linking "launcher" Error: D:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_snow\ui/uieditor/widgets/hud/zm_perks/customperkicons.lua:20: } expected (to close { at line 6) near 'cryo' i tried the snail pace one in the Instructions.txt and the same error Can I see your customperkicons.lua file? Also do you have the L3akMod installed?

Yes i will show u the customperkicons.lua file and the L3akMod is installed.

here is the customperkicons.lua file:

CoD.Zombie.CommonHudRequire()
CoD.CustomPerkIcons = InheritFrom(LUI.UIElement)
function CoD.CustomPerkIcons.return_array()
local array =
{
quick_revive = "i_t7_specialty_quickrevive",
doubletap2 = "i_t7_specialty_doubletap2",
juggernaut = "i_t7_specialty_armorvest",
sleight_of_hand = "i_t7_specialty_fastreload",
dead_shot = "i_t7_specialty_deadshot",
phdflopper = "i_t7_specialty_phdflopper",
marathon = "i_t7_specialty_staminup",
additional_primary_weapon = "i_t7_specialty_additionalprimaryweapon",
tombstone = "i_t7_specialty_tombstone",
whoswho = "i_t7_specialty_whoswho",
electric_cherry = "i_t7_specialty_electriccherry",
vultureaid = "i_t7_specialty_vultureaid",
widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine"
cryo = "i_cryo_shader"
}
return array
end

a question that has nothing to do with this.
is you 
<h4>qwerty195 in Zombie Modding website? i remember you lol.</h4>

Abnormal202:

Starisko
Abnormal202 Starisko Hi i have this error on linking "launcher" Error: D:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_snow\ui/uieditor/widgets/hud/zm_perks/customperkicons.lua:20: } expected (to close { at line 6) near 'cryo' i tried the snail pace one in the Instructions.txt and the same error Can I see your customperkicons.lua file? Also do you have the L3akMod installed? Yes i will show u the customperkicons.lua file and the L3akMod is installed. here is the customperkicons.lua file: [Spoilers] Show / Hide CoD.Zombie.CommonHudRequire()CoD.CustomPerkIcons = InheritFrom(LUI.UIElement) function CoD.CustomPerkIcons.return_array() local array = { quick_revive = "i_t7_specialty_quickrevive", doubletap2 = "i_t7_specialty_doubletap2", juggernaut = "i_t7_specialty_armorvest", sleight_of_hand = "i_t7_specialty_fastreload", dead_shot = "i_t7_specialty_deadshot", phdflopper = "i_t7_specialty_phdflopper", marathon = "i_t7_specialty_staminup", additional_primary_weapon = "i_t7_specialty_additionalprimaryweapon", tombstone = "i_t7_specialty_tombstone", whoswho = "i_t7_specialty_whoswho", electric_cherry = "i_t7_specialty_electriccherry", vultureaid = "i_t7_specialty_vultureaid", widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine" cryo = "i_cryo_shader" } return array end a question that has nothing to do with this. is you qwerty195 in Zombie Modding website? i remember you lol.

okay yeah it is what I thought. basically the way that customperkicons.lua works is its a list of every perk and it's shader. and between every list item you need a comma or you'll get that error.

so your error is because this:
widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine"

should be:
widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine",

It's important to know the process of adding these because say if you wanted to add Snail's Pace below cryo, then you would also have to add a comma after the cryo line like this:
cryo = "i_cryo_shader",

so basically there's a comma after every line that defines a shader except the last line.

also yes I also used to go by Qwerty195, back on Zombiemodding and UGX

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
Starisko Abnormal202 Starisko Hi i have this error on linking "launcher" Error: D:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_snow\ui/uieditor/widgets/hud/zm_perks/customperkicons.lua:20: } expected (to close { at line 6) near 'cryo' i tried the snail pace one in the Instructions.txt and the same error Can I see your customperkicons.lua file? Also do you have the L3akMod installed? Yes i will show u the customperkicons.lua file and the L3akMod is installed. here is the customperkicons.lua file: [Spoilers] Show / Hide CoD.Zombie.CommonHudRequire()CoD.CustomPerkIcons = InheritFrom(LUI.UIElement) function CoD.CustomPerkIcons.return_array() local array = { quick_revive = "i_t7_specialty_quickrevive", doubletap2 = "i_t7_specialty_doubletap2", juggernaut = "i_t7_specialty_armorvest", sleight_of_hand = "i_t7_specialty_fastreload", dead_shot = "i_t7_specialty_deadshot", phdflopper = "i_t7_specialty_phdflopper", marathon = "i_t7_specialty_staminup", additional_primary_weapon = "i_t7_specialty_additionalprimaryweapon", tombstone = "i_t7_specialty_tombstone", whoswho = "i_t7_specialty_whoswho", electric_cherry = "i_t7_specialty_electriccherry", vultureaid = "i_t7_specialty_vultureaid", widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine" cryo = "i_cryo_shader" } return array end a question that has nothing to do with this. is you qwerty195 in Zombie Modding website? i remember you lol. okay yeah it is what I thought. basically the way that customperkicons.lua works is its a list of every perk and it's shader. and between every list item you need a comma or you'll get that error. so your error is because this: widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine" should be: widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine", It's important to know the process of adding these because say if you wanted to add Snail's Pace below cryo, then you would also have to add a comma after the cryo line like this: cryo = "i_cryo_shader", so basically there's a comma after every line that defines a shader except the last line. also yes I also used to go by Qwerty195, back on Zombiemodding and UGX

Ok i will try this but i don't need to do comma in the last line or do i need?

i remember you wanna someone help you on scripting an easter egg and u said u are noob lol, but now you are amazing on scripting lol.

ModmeBot:

Starisko
Abnormal202 Starisko Abnormal202 Starisko Hi i have this error on linking "launcher" Error: D:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_snow\ui/uieditor/widgets/hud/zm_perks/customperkicons.lua:20: } expected (to close { at line 6) near 'cryo' i tried the snail pace one in the Instructions.txt and the same error Can I see your customperkicons.lua file? Also do you have the L3akMod installed? Yes i will show u the customperkicons.lua file and the L3akMod is installed. here is the customperkicons.lua file: [Spoilers] Show / Hide CoD.Zombie.CommonHudRequire()CoD.CustomPerkIcons = InheritFrom(LUI.UIElement) function CoD.CustomPerkIcons.return_array() local array = { quick_revive = "i_t7_specialty_quickrevive", doubletap2 = "i_t7_specialty_doubletap2", juggernaut = "i_t7_specialty_armorvest", sleight_of_hand = "i_t7_specialty_fastreload", dead_shot = "i_t7_specialty_deadshot", phdflopper = "i_t7_specialty_phdflopper", marathon = "i_t7_specialty_staminup", additional_primary_weapon = "i_t7_specialty_additionalprimaryweapon", tombstone = "i_t7_specialty_tombstone", whoswho = "i_t7_specialty_whoswho", electric_cherry = "i_t7_specialty_electriccherry", vultureaid = "i_t7_specialty_vultureaid", widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine" cryo = "i_cryo_shader" } return array end a question that has nothing to do with this. is you qwerty195 in Zombie Modding website? i remember you lol. okay yeah it is what I thought. basically the way that customperkicons.lua works is its a list of every perk and it's shader. and between every list item you need a comma or you'll get that error. so your error is because this: widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine" should be: widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine", It's important to know the process of adding these because say if you wanted to add Snail's Pace below cryo, then you would also have to add a comma after the cryo line like this: cryo = "i_cryo_shader", so basically there's a comma after every line that defines a shader except the last line. also yes I also used to go by Qwerty195, back on Zombiemodding and UGX Ok i will try this but i don't need to do comma in the last line or do i need? i remember you wanna someone help you on scripting an easter egg and u said u are noob lol, but now you are amazing on scripting lol.

Now i get this:
UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:
^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc'
ERR(6E) scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc (319,2) : Compiler Internal Error : Unresolved external 'zm_perk_random::include_perk_in_random_rotation'

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

Starisko
Starisko Abnormal202 Starisko Abnormal202 Starisko Hi i have this error on linking "launcher" Error: D:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_snow\ui/uieditor/widgets/hud/zm_perks/customperkicons.lua:20: } expected (to close { at line 6) near 'cryo' i tried the snail pace one in the Instructions.txt and the same error Can I see your customperkicons.lua file? Also do you have the L3akMod installed? Yes i will show u the customperkicons.lua file and the L3akMod is installed. here is the customperkicons.lua file: [Spoilers] Show / Hide CoD.Zombie.CommonHudRequire()CoD.CustomPerkIcons = InheritFrom(LUI.UIElement) function CoD.CustomPerkIcons.return_array() local array = { quick_revive = "i_t7_specialty_quickrevive", doubletap2 = "i_t7_specialty_doubletap2", juggernaut = "i_t7_specialty_armorvest", sleight_of_hand = "i_t7_specialty_fastreload", dead_shot = "i_t7_specialty_deadshot", phdflopper = "i_t7_specialty_phdflopper", marathon = "i_t7_specialty_staminup", additional_primary_weapon = "i_t7_specialty_additionalprimaryweapon", tombstone = "i_t7_specialty_tombstone", whoswho = "i_t7_specialty_whoswho", electric_cherry = "i_t7_specialty_electriccherry", vultureaid = "i_t7_specialty_vultureaid", widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine" cryo = "i_cryo_shader" } return array end a question that has nothing to do with this. is you qwerty195 in Zombie Modding website? i remember you lol. okay yeah it is what I thought. basically the way that customperkicons.lua works is its a list of every perk and it's shader. and between every list item you need a comma or you'll get that error. so your error is because this: widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine" should be: widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine", It's important to know the process of adding these because say if you wanted to add Snail's Pace below cryo, then you would also have to add a comma after the cryo line like this: cryo = "i_cryo_shader", so basically there's a comma after every line that defines a shader except the last line. also yes I also used to go by Qwerty195, back on Zombiemodding and UGX Ok i will try this but i don't need to do comma in the last line or do i need? i remember you wanna someone help you on scripting an easter egg and u said u are noob lol, but now you are amazing on scripting lol. Now i get this: UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc' ERR(6E) scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc (319,2) : Compiler Internal Error : Unresolved external 'zm_perk_random::include_perk_in_random_rotation'

Install harrys perks

ModmeBot:

mathfag
Starisko Starisko Abnormal202 Starisko Abnormal202 Starisko Hi i have this error on linking "launcher" Error: D:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_snow\ui/uieditor/widgets/hud/zm_perks/customperkicons.lua:20: } expected (to close { at line 6) near 'cryo' i tried the snail pace one in the Instructions.txt and the same error Can I see your customperkicons.lua file? Also do you have the L3akMod installed? Yes i will show u the customperkicons.lua file and the L3akMod is installed. here is the customperkicons.lua file: [Spoilers] Show / Hide CoD.Zombie.CommonHudRequire()CoD.CustomPerkIcons = InheritFrom(LUI.UIElement) function CoD.CustomPerkIcons.return_array() local array = { quick_revive = "i_t7_specialty_quickrevive", doubletap2 = "i_t7_specialty_doubletap2", juggernaut = "i_t7_specialty_armorvest", sleight_of_hand = "i_t7_specialty_fastreload", dead_shot = "i_t7_specialty_deadshot", phdflopper = "i_t7_specialty_phdflopper", marathon = "i_t7_specialty_staminup", additional_primary_weapon = "i_t7_specialty_additionalprimaryweapon", tombstone = "i_t7_specialty_tombstone", whoswho = "i_t7_specialty_whoswho", electric_cherry = "i_t7_specialty_electriccherry", vultureaid = "i_t7_specialty_vultureaid", widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine" cryo = "i_cryo_shader" } return array end a question that has nothing to do with this. is you qwerty195 in Zombie Modding website? i remember you lol. okay yeah it is what I thought. basically the way that customperkicons.lua works is its a list of every perk and it's shader. and between every list item you need a comma or you'll get that error. so your error is because this: widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine" should be: widows_wine = "i_t7_specialty_widowswine", It's important to know the process of adding these because say if you wanted to add Snail's Pace below cryo, then you would also have to add a comma after the cryo line like this: cryo = "i_cryo_shader", so basically there's a comma after every line that defines a shader except the last line. also yes I also used to go by Qwerty195, back on Zombiemodding and UGX Ok i will try this but i don't need to do comma in the last line or do i need? i remember you wanna someone help you on scripting an easter egg and u said u are noob lol, but now you are amazing on scripting lol. Now i get this: UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc' ERR(6E) scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc (319,2) : Compiler Internal Error : Unresolved external 'zm_perk_random::include_perk_in_random_rotation' Install harrys perks

They are already installed because i use them anyway..

Abnormal202:

Starisko
Now i get this: UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc' ERR(6E) scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc (319,2) : Compiler Internal Error : Unresolved external 'zm_perk_random::include_perk_in_random_rotation' Install harrys perks They are already installed because i use them anyway..

Are you sure you have the latest version? The error you are getting is because it is trying to find the zm_perk_random file that comes with Harry's perks but it cannot.

Also can you check that this line:
#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_random;

is in your _zm_perk_cryo.gsc ?

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
Starisko Now i get this: UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc' ERR(6E) scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc (319,2) : Compiler Internal Error : Unresolved external 'zm_perk_random::include_perk_in_random_rotation' Install harrys perks They are already installed because i use them anyway.. Are you sure you have the latest version? The error you are getting is because it is trying to find the zm_perk_random file that comes with Harry's perks but it cannot. Also can you check that this line: #using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_random; is in your _zm_perk_cryo.gsc ?

Yes the line its on the _zm_perk_cryo.gsc and i have 2.2.0 Harry perks [its the last version]

ModmeBot:

Starisko
Abnormal202 Starisko Now i get this: UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc' ERR(6E) scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc (319,2) : Compiler Internal Error : Unresolved external 'zm_perk_random::include_perk_in_random_rotation' Install harrys perks They are already installed because i use them anyway.. Are you sure you have the latest version? The error you are getting is because it is trying to find the zm_perk_random file that comes with Harry's perks but it cannot. Also can you check that this line: #using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_random; is in your _zm_perk_cryo.gsc ? Yes the line its on the _zm_perk_cryo.gsc and i have 2.2.0 Harry perks [its the last version]

btw there is no zm_perk_random file in my scripts folder and either on the ZIP File of harrys perks

Abnormal202:

Starisko
Starisko Abnormal202 Starisko Now i get this: UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc' ERR(6E) scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc (319,2) : Compiler Internal Error : Unresolved external 'zm_perk_random::include_perk_in_random_rotation' Install harrys perks They are already installed because i use them anyway.. Are you sure you have the latest version? The error you are getting is because it is trying to find the zm_perk_random file that comes with Harry's perks but it cannot. Also can you check that this line: #using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_random; is in your _zm_perk_cryo.gsc ? Yes the line its on the _zm_perk_cryo.gsc and i have 2.2.0 Harry perks [its the last version] btw there is no zm_perk_random file in my scripts folder and either on the ZIP File of harrys perks

Well that must be it... you sure it's not in the download? I just checked by downloading his 2.2.0 version and it's there...

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
Starisko Starisko Abnormal202 Starisko Now i get this: UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc' ERR(6E) scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc (319,2) : Compiler Internal Error : Unresolved external 'zm_perk_random::include_perk_in_random_rotation' Install harrys perks They are already installed because i use them anyway.. Are you sure you have the latest version? The error you are getting is because it is trying to find the zm_perk_random file that comes with Harry's perks but it cannot. Also can you check that this line: #using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_random; is in your _zm_perk_cryo.gsc ? Yes the line its on the _zm_perk_cryo.gsc and i have 2.2.0 Harry perks [its the last version] btw there is no zm_perk_random file in my scripts folder and either on the ZIP File of harrys perks Well that must be it... you sure it's not in the download? I just checked by downloading his 2.2.0 version and it's there...

My bad i'm blind i just saw it lol and its on my script file too lol my bad

ModmeBot:

Starisko
Abnormal202 Starisko Starisko Abnormal202 Starisko Now i get this: UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc' ERR(6E) scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc (319,2) : Compiler Internal Error : Unresolved external 'zm_perk_random::include_perk_in_random_rotation' Install harrys perks They are already installed because i use them anyway.. Are you sure you have the latest version? The error you are getting is because it is trying to find the zm_perk_random file that comes with Harry's perks but it cannot. Also can you check that this line: #using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_random; is in your _zm_perk_cryo.gsc ? Yes the line its on the _zm_perk_cryo.gsc and i have 2.2.0 Harry perks [its the last version] btw there is no zm_perk_random file in my scripts folder and either on the ZIP File of harrys perks Well that must be it... you sure it's not in the download? I just checked by downloading his 2.2.0 version and it's there... My bad i'm blind i just saw it lol and its on my script file too lol my bad

Actually I tested it and there does seem to be a problem with the v2.2.0 perks and this as well.

EDIT:

Okay hopefully Harry will fix it soon, but for now if you want to use the v2.2.0 perks you'll have to replace _zm_perk_random.gsc and _zm_perk_random.csc in your Root/usermaps/yourmapname/scripts/zm with the ones from the v2.1.3 version

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
Starisko Abnormal202 Starisko Starisko Abnormal202 Starisko Now i get this: UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: ^1SCRIPT ERROR: No generated data for 'scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc' ERR(6E) scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc (319,2) : Compiler Internal Error : Unresolved external 'zm_perk_random::include_perk_in_random_rotation' Install harrys perks They are already installed because i use them anyway.. Are you sure you have the latest version? The error you are getting is because it is trying to find the zm_perk_random file that comes with Harry's perks but it cannot. Also can you check that this line: #using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_random; is in your _zm_perk_cryo.gsc ? Yes the line its on the _zm_perk_cryo.gsc and i have 2.2.0 Harry perks [its the last version] btw there is no zm_perk_random file in my scripts folder and either on the ZIP File of harrys perks Well that must be it... you sure it's not in the download? I just checked by downloading his 2.2.0 version and it's there... My bad i'm blind i just saw it lol and its on my script file too lol my bad Actually I tested it and there does seem to be a problem with the v2.2.0 perks and this as well

Oh okay, so i have to wait until harry fix the problem? well no problem i have lol. tnx for the help :)

EDIT: when i was writing reply didn't saw ur EDIT one, i will replace the _zm_perk_random with 2.1.3 thank for the help and i will try it now and tell you if it works

ModmeBot:

still don't work even with 2.1.3 version..

Abnormal202:

Starisko
still don't work even with 2.1.3 version..

Is it giving the same error?

I did start a brand new map then:
<ol>
  • added Harry's 2.2.0 perks

• replaced the _zm_perk_random.gsc and _zm_perk_random.csc with their 2.1.3 version

• added Cryo-Slide Soda following the normal installation instructions

</ol>
    and it worked perfectly

• ModmeBot:

The same error and yes i replaced the _zm_perk_random only and followed all cryo instructions. i will retry

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
    Starisko still don't work even with 2.1.3 version.. Is it giving the same error? I did start a brand new map then: added Harry's 2.2.0 perks replaced the _zm_perk_random.gsc and _zm_perk_random.csc with their 2.1.3 version added Cryo-Slide Soda following the normal installation instructions and it worked perfectly

Should work with / without my perks of using custom huds. Only stuff I changed in fizz was just readding and recreating some sounds/fx

ModmeBot:

Reply By: zZixAxX
    When I try linking my map I get this error :

^1#using scripts\zm\_zm_perk_utility;
    ^1----------------------------------^
    ^1ERR(83) scripts/zm/_zm_perk_cryo.gsc (52,35) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/_zm_perk_utility.gsc

Im pretty sure I've done everything right

ModmeBot:

clearly havent installed my perks like it says is required ( thats one of my scripts )

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998
    Hey man just letting you know, you didn't include the fx needed for the perk!

Thanks for making the perk tho, it's awesome!

- Ping

Abnormal202:

UPDATE (V1.2.2)
    - Added Sliding FX back to download
    - Made it so Cryo Shader will now be faded while it's "cooling down"
    - Added more pictures

ModmeBot:

Reply By: HEYOU
    Does it work without Harry's perks? I'm using Snail's already btw and once I'll upload my map I'll be sure to credit you.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AUsernameLz443
    And I thought the snail one was all you got. You got very good ideas and execute them NICELY. And it's free. : D