Modme Forums

Shadow’s of Evil Voice Pack (+ How to add the characters)

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Scobalula:

Thread By: Scobalula

Video:

This will allow you to add the Shadows of Evil voices into your Call of Duty: Black Ops III Map. I'll also show how to implement the characters into your map.

Download (make sure to download BOTH):

Audio Files (Updated 11/May/2018):

Download

String Tables + Aliases (Updated 11/May/2018):

Download

Credits:

• DTZxPorter - Wraith Archon

• RDV - Alias settings + vox csv loading

<h3 style="text-align:left;">Step 1</h3>
<hr>
Begin by dragging all the files in the download into your Black Ops III root directory from both downloads.

<h3>Step 2</h3>
<hr>
Open your map's SZC file usually located in "Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_map_name\sound\zoneconfig".

Once open, add the following below the last entry, ensuring to adhere to the syntax of the file:

{
    "Type" : "ALIAS",
    "Name" : "zm_zod_vox",
    "Filename" : "zm_zod_vox.csv",
    "Specs" : [ ] 
},

You can use RDV's "Acoustix" app to assist with this, which includes SZC editing:

Download

<h3>Step 3</h3>
<hr>
Open your map's Zone File (right click on it in Launcher and click "Edit Zone File") and add the following line:

stringtable,gamedata/audio/zm/zm_zod_vox.csv

<h3 style="text-align:left;">Step 4</h3>
<hr>
Open your map's GSC file usually located in "Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_map_name\scripts\zm".

Once open find the line:

zm_usermap::main();

Add this above it:

callback::on_spawned( &amp;give_player_character );

Then find the line:

level thread zm_zonemgr::manage_zones( init_zones );

Add this below it:

level thread add_zm_vox();

Then add the follow at the very bottom of the file, below the last function:

function add_zm_vox()
{
	zm_audio::loadPlayerVoiceCategories("gamedata/audio/zm/zm_zod_vox.csv");
}

And then finally, add this line below the above function:

function give_player_character()
{
	// Set them here to avoid vox issues with messing with charIndex, etc.
	// and to remove need to edit usermap gsc.
    self SetCharacterBodyType( self.characterIndex + 5);
	self SetCharacterBodyStyle( 0 );
	self SetCharacterHelmetStyle( 0 );
}

Then you can link your map, if you run into any fake sound errors like source checksum, keep an eye on your SAB files, once you notice the SABS size drastically increase, you should be good to go.

If you notice any errors/issues with anything in the pack, feel free to report it to me.

If there's a particular map's vox (aliases, sounds, and vox stringtable) let me know and I can attempt it for you. Do note if you request it and I complete it, it will be released for everyone to use.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death
de dogs

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
Fantastic m8 thanks for the upload and instructions

<h2 class="more-info-headline"> </h2>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

Scobalula
Video: This will allow you to add the Shadows of Evil voices into your Call of Duty: Black Ops III Map. I'll also show how to implement the characters into your map. Download (make sure to download BOTH): Audio Files (Updated 11/May/2018): String Tables + Aliases (Updated 11/May/2018): Credits: DTZxPorter - Wraith Archon RDV - Alias settings + vox csv loading Step 1 Begin by dragging all the files in the download into your Black Ops III root directory from both downloads. Step 2 Open your map's SZC file usually located in "Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_map_name\sound\zoneconfig". Once open, add the following below the last entry, ensuring to adhere to the syntax of the file: { "Type" : "ALIAS", "Name" : "zm_zod_vox", "Filename" : "zm_zod_vox.csv", "Specs" : [ ] }, You can use RDV's "Acoustix" app to assist with this, which includes SZC editing: Step 3 Open your map's Zone File (right click on it in Launcher and click "Edit Zone File") and add the following line: stringtable,gamedata/audio/zm/zm_zod_vox.csv Step 4 Open your map's GSC file usually located in "Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_map_name\scripts\zm". Once open find the line: zm_usermap::main(); Add this above it: callback::on_spawned( &give_player_character ); Then find the line: level thread zm_zonemgr::manage_zones( init_zones ); Add this below it: level thread add_zm_vox(); Then add the follow at the very bottom of the file, below the last function: function add_zm_vox() { zm_audio::loadPlayerVoiceCategories("gamedata/audio/zm/zm_zod_vox.csv"); } And then finally, add this line below the above function: function give_player_character() { // Set them here to avoid vox issues with messing with charIndex, etc. // and to remove need to edit usermap gsc. self SetCharacterBodyType( self.characterIndex + 5); self SetCharacterBodyStyle( 0 ); self SetCharacterHelmetStyle( 0 ); } Then you can link your map, if you run into any fake sound errors like source checksum, keep an eye on your SAB files, once you notice the SABS size drastically increase, you should be good to go. If you notice any errors/issues with anything in the pack, feel free to report it to me. If there's a particular map's vox (aliases, sounds, and vox stringtable) let me know and I can attempt it for you. Do note if you request it and I complete it, it will be released for everyone to use.

<3

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Good
What about cod waw?can i add these in cod waw zombie map

ModmeBot:

Reply By: NINJAMAN829

Good
What about cod waw?can i add these in cod waw zombie map

No

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AUsernameLz443
Thank you for this!
Edit: I read in readme that you take requests, if this is unchanged hear me out;
Shangri-La
I especially LOVE Nikolai's lines
"Uhhh i need one those green floating ammo container thingys"
"F##K! They're between me and my vodka"
I don't mind if you say no.

mrlednor:

any one has this as the download link is broken