ModmeBot:

Thread By: Harry Bo21
Download
all required files in the download

can place the attackable in radiant, or spawn one using the code provided

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxRaPiDK3LLERxX

Harry Bo21
all required files in the download can place the attackable in radiant, or spawn one using the code provided

LOL thanks for this, it brews a lot of ideas for me :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: eDeK

Harry Bo21
all required files in the download can place the attackable in radiant, or spawn one using the code provided

Wow, nice work!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
updated

Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998
Is there some sort of attackable prefab that's meant to come with this or am I being stupid?

Anyways great work man! :D

We appreciate everything you do :)

- Ping

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

Ping998
Is there some sort of attackable prefab that's meant to come with this or am I being stupid? Anyways great work man! :D We appreciate everything you do :) - Ping

no prefab, You have to create your own "attackables" asset in APE. It's not very hard though.

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
Ping998 Is there some sort of attackable prefab that's meant to come with this or am I being stupid? Anyways great work man! :D We appreciate everything you do :) - Ping no prefab, You have to create your own "attackable" asset in APE. It's not very hard though.

Ohh right sorry, didn't realise that was a thing lol. Cheers man

- Ping

ModmeBot:

Downloadfixed missing assets

ModmeBot:

I've got all the scripts in place and I've spawned the model successfully, but zombies don't attack it?
Not sure where to link the name of the attackable created in APE to the script?
Any suggestions?

- Ping

ModmeBot:

Replace your ai files or grab the missing code and add it to yours ( ai_bt, ai_asm, ai_ast )
create an "attackable" asset in APE and add to zone
scriptbundle,assetname
use the code provided to spawn / delete them
OR
place in radiant and control it that way

its not just a model, its a "attackable" asset type, which you create in ape

also need to turn it on / off

which is in treyarchs script _zm_attackables.gsc

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
Replace your ai files or grab the missing code and add it to yours ( ai_bt, ai_asm, ai_ast )create an "attackable" asset in APE and add to zonescriptbundle,assetnameuse the code provided to spawn / delete them OR place in radiant and control it that way its not just a model, its a "attackable" asset type, which you create in ape also need to turn it on / off which is in treyarchs script _zm_attackables.gsc

I've done all of that. How do you turn it on/off?

ModmeBot:

Ping998
Harry Bo21 Replace your ai files or grab the missing code and add it to yours ( ai_bt, ai_asm, ai_ast )create an "attackable" asset in APE and add to zonescriptbundle,assetnameuse the code provided to spawn / delete them OR place in radiant and control it that way its not just a model, its a "attackable" asset type, which you create in ape also need to turn it on / off which is in treyarchs script _zm_attackables.gsc I've done all of that. How do you turn it on/off?

Never mind ignore me I got it working somehow XD.
Thanks for your quick input though harry, I really appreciate it! :D

ModmeBot:

which is in treyarchs script _zm_attackables.gsc

like i said the functionality is all in there

the stuff in "my" gsc, is additional shit i wrote as theirs is limited ( cant spawn them on the fly )

ModmeBot:

This seems to have a lot of trouble working in co-op, the zombies rarely attack the object and instead attack the player. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,

- Ping

ModmeBot:

theres nothing wrong with it

the behavior was ripped straight from bo3s BT files - this "is" exactly how they work in the 3 maps they were used for in bo3

and solo v co-op has absolutely no baring on how this works

ive also tested this on co-op on stevies map heavily - that definitely isnt the case

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
theres nothing wrong with it the behavior was ripped straight from bo3s BT files - this "is" exactly how they work in the 3 maps they were used for in bo3 and solo v co-op has absolutely no baring on how this works ive also tested this on co-op on stevies map heavily - that definitely isnt the case

Ok thanks but was wondering since in APE there is an "Ignore Player Override" checkbox so does that mean there is some sort of line of code I can include that makes that true?

ModmeBot:

Ping998
Harry Bo21 theres nothing wrong with it the behavior was ripped straight from bo3s BT files - this "is" exactly how they work in the 3 maps they were used for in bo3 and solo v co-op has absolutely no baring on how this works ive also tested this on co-op on stevies map heavily - that definitely isnt the case Ok thanks but was wondering since in APE there is an "Ignore Player Override" checkbox so does that mean there is some sort of line of code I can include that makes that true?

if you tick it in ape - then itll just do what it says? theres nothing extra to do?

I remind you again - this is completely "behavior" controlled - not script

i merely merged the BTs in to one, and made some script functionality for spawning them in rather than relying on turning them on/off but having them in the map from compile

bigdog765:

link dead