Modme Forums

Ninjamanny’s Weapon Ports for BO3

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ninjamanny829:

Thread By: NINJAMAN829
Hey guys, in this topic, I'll occasionally be releasing gun ports that I'll be porting in my free time.

The ports will mainly consist of Bo3 DLC guns and bo3 guns not in zombies. I'll probably not port guns that are already done unless I feel I should.

NOTES: Each download will have individual instructions for installing the weapon. Some may even include a wallbuy. (I might update existing ports with them when I get around to it.)

Now let's get down to business.

WEAPONS:

Black Ops 3:

Snipers:

Dragoon V1.0.2
Download

ALSO: Be sure to credit everyone I have listed in the readme's, the put in a good amount of work to help make these ports possible.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Fil he Modder
is the reload anim really that slow in MP?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Psh
None yet. Check back soon! Also make sure to properly format code, images, and downloads! And one last thing just in case you forgot: Please make sure your post is inline with our rules and regulations before submitting, thanks and have a fantastic day!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998
Nice Dragoon port! Would you be able to port the M14 from BO3? I know harry is releasing it eventually but I'd rather have a specific single download for it if that's possible.

Thank you,

- Ping

ModmeBot:

Just look for the specific files that are related to the m14 in Harry's download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Fil he Modder
Just look for the specific files that are related to the m14 in Harry's download

ive not released it yet - its in the next update

ModmeBot:

Ye, that's what I meant

ninjamanny829:

Small update to make the post come alive, gonna be porting guns, might even do wonder weapons.

Notes:
-Updated Dragoon port with weaponfile generated from Hydrax so its 1:1 with Bo3
-Fixed misc. bugs with dragoon port (Scope going into face when prone, etc.)

Thats all for now, stay tuned.