Modme Forums

OffTheGrid’s Weapon Ports

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Hey Guys! Thank You For Checking Out My Post On My Custom Weapon Ports To BO3 Zombies!

I Will Be Adding More Weapon Ports As We Go Along In Time!

If You Have Questions, Suggestions, Or Need Help, You Can Post Here, Or You Can Get To Me Faster On Discord
Discord: OffTheGrid#6069

Also, You May Need To Add This To The Zone File Of Your Map ( Located At BO3Root/usermaps/mapname/zone_source/mapname.zone )

stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

Optional Add-Ons

Inspectable Weapons Script Made My LilRobot

-Is Necessary For Supported Weapons On This Post To Be Inspectable

Link To LilRobot's Post Here

OffTheGrid's Upgraded Camo

-Is Necessary For Most Weapons On This Post To Have My Upgraded Camo

-If You Don't Want To Use My Upgraded Camo Then Be Sure To Change The Skin Override In APE

Download

Common Weapon Assets

<a class="spoiler-toggle" style="color:#009dff;font-size:12px;text-decoration:none;padding:5px;">[Spoilers] Show / Hide</a>
Black Ops 4 Weapon Common Assets

-Needed For All Black Ops 4 Weapons On My Post
-Includes All Textures And Materials For The: Holographic Sight, Tritium Sight, And Emissive Textures For Gun Sights

Download

Black Ops 4 Weapons

<a class="spoiler-toggle" style="color:#009dff;font-size:12px;text-decoration:none;padding:5px;">[Spoilers] Show / Hide</a>
Assault Rifles

Black Ops 4 KN-57

-All Official Animations
-All Official Sounds
-Pack-A-Punch V
ersion
-Very Close Stats To Original

Download

Black Ops 4 ICR-7

-All Official Animations
-All Official Sounds
-Pack-A-Punch Version

Download

Submachine Guns

Black Ops 4 Cordite

-All Official Animations
-All Official Sounds
-Pack-A-Punch Version

Download

Black Ops 4 MX9

-All Official Animations
-All Official Sounds
-Pack-A-Punch Version

Download

Wonder Weapons

Black Ops 4 Ray Gun

-All Official Animations
-All Official Sounds
-Pack-A-Punch Version
-Uses All Correct FX's

Download

<hr><h2>Weapons History</h2>

12/10/18 - BIG UPDATE! I Am Proud To Announce That I Am Releasing Black Ops 4 BETA Weapons To The Community. I Do Not Yet Own The Full Game So These Are BETA Models And Will Be Updated To New Models That Have Been Changed Since The Beta. Please Give Me Time And More Will Be Coming! NOTE: If Anyone Wants To Help Me Out With Sending Over Models, Animations And Sounds Then Ill Be More Than Happy To Take Requests If You Supply The Assets Due To Me Not Owning The Game Right Now!

12/10/18 - Added Black Ops 4 Common Weapon Assets Pack!
12/10/18 - Added Cordite From Black Ops 4!
12/10/18 - Added KN-57 From Black Ops 4!
12/10/18 - Added ICR-7 From Black Ops 4!
12/10/18 - Added MX9 From Black Ops 4!
24/10/18 - Added Ray Gun From Black Ops 4!

<hr><h2>Updates</h2>

01/08/18 - Uploaded Upgraded Camo!
04/08/18 - Updated My Upgraded Camo, Took Download Link Down, Re-Uploading New Version Now, Will Update Post When New Version Is Available!
04/08/18 - Download Link For Upgraded Camo Back Up!
26/09/18 - Updated My Upgraded Camo, Took Download Link Down, Re-Uploading New Version Now, Will Update Post When New Version Is Available!
26/09/18 - Download Link For Upgraded Camo Back Up!
12/10/18 - Took Down My Upgraded Camo Link Due To A Issue, Link Will Be Up Shortly!
12/10/18 - Download Link For My Upgraded Camo Back Up!
12/10/18 - Once I Have Found All Exact Stats For Black Ops 4 Weapons, All Will Be Updated To Be Exactly Identical!
12/10/18 - I Am Aware That The Black Ops 4 Cordite Is Not The Correct Color, I Am Looking Into It!
23/10/18 - NOTE: I Am Working To Get New Black Ops 4 Guns Out As Soon As Possible, 2 New Weapons Inbound! ETA: 70Hours!
28/10/18 - NOTE: I Am Aware That The Elo Sight For The Black Ops 4 Weapons Does Not Have A Reticle, I Will Update When New Version Is Available Including A Reticle!

<hr>

More Coming Very Soon!

I Just Want To Say A Massive Thank You To TheSkyeLord For Teaching Me How To Re-Port Weapons

Credit:
TheSkyeLord - For Teaching Me How To Re-Port Weapons, And His TX-T7 Conversion Rig
OffTheGrid - Porting These Weapons + Releasing These Assets To The Public
Treyarch - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC
Sledgehammer Games - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC
Infinity Ward - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC
DTZxPorter - For Making Wraith Which Allowed Me To Get The Weapons
Scobalula - For Making Rottweiler For Certain Game Sound Extractions
Collie - For The Release Of His TX-T7, And WWII Conversion Rigs
The Blak Death (Blak) - For Use Of His T8-T7 Conversion Rig
JerriGaming - For The Hash Verified Asset Names
Zeroy - For Assistance With Multiple Things

When Crediting For Using These In A Mod Be Sure To Credit As: OffTheGrid/Tyler Helliwell

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998
Do you have an image or a gif for what the upgraded camo looks like?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x

Ping998
Do you have an image or a gif for what the upgraded camo looks like?

Yeah Ill Upload A Picture Now!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii R3cKYOuRSOul x
Hmmmm is there any pics of your weapon? That would be great!

ModmeBot:

ii R3cKYOuRSOul x
Hmmmm is there any pics of your weapon? That would be great!

I Will Post Pics Of My Weapons As Soon As Possible, I'm Just Working On A Few Things!

ModmeBot:

Hi, This Post Is Going To Be Updated Very Soon With Many Fixes, A New Upgraded Camo And New Weapons!

ModmeBot:

New Upgraded Pack A Punch Camo Up,New Weapons Coming Very Soon!

ModmeBot:

New Weapons Added!

Black Ops 4 Is Finally Here And I Can Finally Release Some Weapons I Ported From The Black Ops 4 Beta!

New Weapons Added: KN-57, ICR-7, Cordite, And The MX9

Please Read The Updates Section As It Has Some Information Involving These Weapons!

Make Sure To Download The Black Ops 4 Weapon Common Assets Pack!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheSkyeLord
gj on the bo4 guns dude!

ModmeBot:

TheSkyeLord
gj on the bo4 guns dude!

Thanks Skye!
If It Wasn't For You I Wouldn't Be Porting Weapons Again.. I Owe You A lot. Im Just Glad I Got A Head Start On The Black Ops 4 Beta Weapons!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death
You haven't credited JerriGaming for the hash-verified asset names.

ModmeBot:

The Black Death
You haven't credited JerriGaming for the hash-verified asset names.

Good Point! Sorry Looked Over It.. Added

ModmeBot:

Reply By: noirfx
can you tell me how can I import those weapons and animations into maya or 3ds max? what tools should I use?

ModmeBot:

noirfx
can you tell me how can I import those weapons and animations into maya or 3ds max? what tools should I use?

Hi, You Don't Need To Enter My Weapons In To Maya Or 3DS Max... They Are Already Ported And Working For Black Ops 3!

NOTE: I Do NOT Stand For Asset Stealing Or Anything Along Those Lines.. If You use My Weapon Ports Then I Need To Be Credited And I Do Not Allow My Weapons To Be Exported From Black Ops 3 And Ported Back In But Under A Different Name!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: noirfx
I just want to make this weapons for L4D2, for that I need import them into some 3d editing software like maya or 3ds max
could you, maybe, provide me original files? I will credit you properly
and one more thing, did you use wraith to rip those guns and sounds? does it work for bo4?

ModmeBot:

noirfx
I just want to make this weapons for L4D2, for that I need import them into some 3d editing software like maya or 3ds max could you, maybe, provide me original files? I will credit you properly and one more thing, did you use wraith to rip those guns and sounds? does it work for bo4?

Can We Take This To Discord PMs?
OffTheGrid#6069

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Doobsterr
The weapons available right now work mostly perfectly. You were quite helpful on discord. 10/10 got my problem solved easily and quickly. Also, all the weapons do horrible damage. The upgraded ICR-7 took like a third of the mag to kill 1 zombie to the head on round 4. They all just do very little damage.

ModmeBot:

Doobsterr
The weapons available right now work mostly perfectly. You were quite helpful on discord. 10/10 got my problem solved easily and quickly. Also, all the weapons do horrible damage. The upgraded ICR-7 took like a third of the mag to kill 1 zombie to the head on round 4. They all just do very little damage.

Hi, Thank You For Commenting And Using My Weapon Ports!
I Am Looking In To The Damage Now... No Idea What's Going On, I Will Update When Ive Had Had A Look.
New Guns Coming Soon!

ModmeBot:

New Weapon Added!

Please Read The Updates Section As It Has Some Information Involving The Black Ops 4 Weapons!

New Weapon Added: Ray Gun

ModmeBot:

Doobsterr

Hi, Just So You Are Aware I Have Just Finished Sorting A Few Things And Have Greatly Improved The Damage And Ranges Of All Black Ops 4 Weapons!

I Will Update When The New Downloads Are Available. Thank You For You Patience!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheJaguarPlays
I love that you're working on the black ops 4 weapons! one question tho, the kn57 sounds are a bit odd, idk if that is just the sound itself or if there is something wrong with the sound but when you shoot the gun and stop shooting the sound just gets cut off

ModmeBot:

TheJaguarPlays
I love that you're working on the black ops 4 weapons! one question tho, the kn57 sounds are a bit odd, idk if that is just the sound itself or if there is something wrong with the sound but when you shoot the gun and stop shooting the sound just gets cut off

Hi, Yes I Am Aware That The Sounds For The KN57 Seem To Just Cut Off And I Am Looking Into This As We Speak.

Thank You For Your Kind Words!

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
TheJaguarPlays I love that you're working on the black ops 4 weapons! one question tho, the kn57 sounds are a bit odd, idk if that is just the sound itself or if there is something wrong with the sound but when you shoot the gun and stop shooting the sound just gets cut off

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Hi, Yes I Am Aware That The Sounds For The KN57 Seem To Just Cut Off And I Am Looking Into This As We Speak. Thank You For Your Kind Words!

Hi, I Have Found The Issue Regarding The Sounds For The KN57 And A Fix Will Be Up Within A Day Or Two.

I'm Working On A lot Of Things Including Weapons And Fixes, So I Would Rather Release All Together.

Thank You For You Patience!

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
New Weapon Added! Please Read The Updates Section As It Has Some Information Involving The Black Ops 4 Weapons! New Weapon Added: Ray Gun

Hi I had a question about porting guns, first of all is there a tutorial you would recomend to watch? Also I wanted to ask if it's harder to port guns from bo4 to bo3, I know it could be a bit harder because it's still pretty close to launch day, but that's why I'm asking if it's hard to port the bo4 guns to bo3. Also you probably hate requests and shit, I get it. But if you're planning to port more of the bo4 guns, I would really love to see the strife pistol. But like I said, you probably hate requests for weapons. But just if you don't have any idea what to port next.
Also I had a question about the camo tables for your bo4 guns you currently have. Right now it's using the giant camo, bc I downloaded your camo. but do i need to make the camo tables myself for that like to change it into the ones I use on my other weapons? Because I have the other ones set to a standard black market camo.

ModmeBot:

TheJaguarPlays
ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x New Weapon Added! Please Read The Updates Section As It Has Some Information Involving The Black Ops 4 Weapons! New Weapon Added: Ray Gun Hi I had a question about porting guns, first of all is there a tutorial you would recomend to watch? Also I wanted to ask if it's harder to port guns from bo4 to bo3, I know it could be a bit harder because it's still pretty close to launch day, but that's why I'm asking if it's hard to port the bo4 guns to bo3. Also you probably hate requests and shit, I get it. But if you're planning to port more of the bo4 guns, I would really love to see the strife pistol. But like I said, you probably hate requests for weapons. But just if you don't have any idea what to port next. Also I had a question about the camo tables for your bo4 guns you currently have. Right now it's using the giant camo, bc I downloaded your camo. but do i need to make the camo tables myself for that like to change it into the ones I use on my other weapons? Because I have the other ones set to a standard black market camo.

Hi, I Do Actually Take Port Requests As I Want To Put Out What The Community Wants!

I Will Take A Look At The Strife Today, As I Think Ill Need To Fix The UV's For It, But Will Be Sure To Get It Out For Everyone Soon.

Changing My Pack-A-Punch Camo Is Very Easy And If You Add Me On Discord I Will Gladly Go Through It With You.

Also Porting Black Ops 4 Guns Isn't Really Difficult Per Say, More Time Consuming With Everything Being Hashed Including Materials And Images. Its A Time Consuming Task But Is Worth It When I Get Comments Like Yours!

To Be Completely Honest I Didn't Watch Any Tutorials, I Started Porting Weapons In World At War Modding Days & Then When Black Ops 3 Modtools Came Out My Very Good Friend TheSkyeLord Showed Me A Few New Things With Porting Weapons To Black Ops 3.
But If You Want To Speak More About This You Can Add Me On Discord: OffTheGrid#6069

As I Said Ill Take A Look At The Strife In Half An Hour!

Thank You For Commenting!

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
TheJaguarPlays ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x New Weapon Added! Please Read The Updates Section As It Has Some Information Involving The Black Ops 4 Weapons! New Weapon Added: Ray Gun Hi I had a question about porting guns, first of all is there a tutorial you would recomend to watch? Also I wanted to ask if it's harder to port guns from bo4 to bo3, I know it could be a bit harder because it's still pretty close to launch day, but that's why I'm asking if it's hard to port the bo4 guns to bo3. Also you probably hate requests and shit, I get it. But if you're planning to port more of the bo4 guns, I would really love to see the strife pistol. But like I said, you probably hate requests for weapons. But just if you don't have any idea what to port next. Also I had a question about the camo tables for your bo4 guns you currently have. Right now it's using the giant camo, bc I downloaded your camo. but do i need to make the camo tables myself for that like to change it into the ones I use on my other weapons? Because I have the other ones set to a standard black market camo. Hi, I Do Actually Take Port Requests As I Want To Put Out What The Community Wants! I Will Take A Look At The Strife Today, As I Think Ill Need To Fix The UV's For It, But Will Be Sure To Get It Out For Everyone Soon. Changing My Pack-A-Punch Camo Is Very Easy And If You Add Me On Discord I Will Gladly Go Through It With You. Also Porting Black Ops 4 Guns Isn't Really Difficult Per Say, More Time Consuming With Everything Being Hash Including Materials And Images. Its A Time Consuming Task But Is Worth It When I Get Comments Like Yours! To Be Completely Honest I Didn't Watch Any Tutorials, I Started Porting Weapons In World At War Modding Days & Then When Black Ops 3 Modtools Came Out My Very Good Friend TheSkyeLord Showed Me A Few New Things With Porting Weapons To Black Ops 3. But If You Want To Speak More About This You Can Add Me On Discord: OffTheGrid#6069 As I Said Ill Take A Look At The Strife In Half An Hour! Thank You For Commenting!

Excellent Work! Glad To Hear That You Are A Master Of Your Craft. Looking Forward To Your New Ports!

ModmeBot:

The Black Death
ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x TheJaguarPlays ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x New Weapon Added! Please Read The Updates Section As It Has Some Information Involving The Black Ops 4 Weapons! New Weapon Added: Ray Gun Hi I had a question about porting guns, first of all is there a tutorial you would recomend to watch? Also I wanted to ask if it's harder to port guns from bo4 to bo3, I know it could be a bit harder because it's still pretty close to launch day, but that's why I'm asking if it's hard to port the bo4 guns to bo3. Also you probably hate requests and shit, I get it. But if you're planning to port more of the bo4 guns, I would really love to see the strife pistol. But like I said, you probably hate requests for weapons. But just if you don't have any idea what to port next. Also I had a question about the camo tables for your bo4 guns you currently have. Right now it's using the giant camo, bc I downloaded your camo. but do i need to make the camo tables myself for that like to change it into the ones I use on my other weapons? Because I have the other ones set to a standard black market camo. Hi, I Do Actually Take Port Requests As I Want To Put Out What The Community Wants! I Will Take A Look At The Strife Today, As I Think Ill Need To Fix The UV's For It, But Will Be Sure To Get It Out For Everyone Soon. Changing My Pack-A-Punch Camo Is Very Easy And If You Add Me On Discord I Will Gladly Go Through It With You. Also Porting Black Ops 4 Guns Isn't Really Difficult Per Say, More Time Consuming With Everything Being Hash Including Materials And Images. Its A Time Consuming Task But Is Worth It When I Get Comments Like Yours! To Be Completely Honest I Didn't Watch Any Tutorials, I Started Porting Weapons In World At War Modding Days & Then When Black Ops 3 Modtools Came Out My Very Good Friend TheSkyeLord Showed Me A Few New Things With Porting Weapons To Black Ops 3. But If You Want To Speak More About This You Can Add Me On Discord: OffTheGrid#6069 As I Said Ill Take A Look At The Strife In Half An Hour! Thank You For Commenting! Excellent Work! Glad To Hear That You Are A Master Of Your Craft. Looking Forward To Your New Ports!

Hi, I'm No Where Near A Master Of This. But I Just Like To Do Things That Help The Community. Without You These Ports Wouldn't Of Been Possible Due To You Releasing Your T8-T7 Conversion Rig!

Thanks Yet Again!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: 1CrazyGamer

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Hey Guys! Thank You For Checking Out My Post On My Custom Weapon Ports To BO3 Zombies! I Will Be Adding More Weapon Ports As We Go Along In Time! If You Have Questions, Suggestions, Or Need Help, You Can Post Here, Or You Can Get To Me Faster On Discord Discord: OffTheGrid#6069 Also, You May Need To Add This To The Zone File Of Your Map ( Located At BO3Root/usermaps/mapname/zone_source/mapname.zone ) stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv Optional Add-Ons [Spoilers] Show / Hide Inspectable Weapons Script Made My LilRobot -Is Necessary For Supported Weapons On This Post To Be Inspectable [Spoilers] Show / Hide Link To LilRobot's Post Here OffTheGrid's Upgraded Camo [Spoilers] Show / Hide -Is Necessary For Most Weapons On This Post To Have My Upgraded Camo -If You Don't Want To Use My Upgraded Camo Then Be Sure To Change The Skin Override In APE Common Weapon Assets [Spoilers] Show / Hide Black Ops 4 Weapon Common Assets -Needed For All Black Ops 4 Weapons On My Post -Includes All Textures And Materials For The: Holographic Sight, Tritium Sight, And Emissive Textures For Gun Sights Black Ops 4 Weapons [Spoilers] Show / Hide Assault Rifles [Spoilers] Show / Hide Black Ops 4 KN-57 -All Official Animations -All Official Sounds -Pack-A-Punch V ersion -Very Close Stats To Original Black Ops 4 ICR-7 -All Official Animations -All Official Sounds -Pack-A-Punch Version -Very Close Stats To Original Submachine Guns [Spoilers] Show / Hide Black Ops 4 Cordite -All Official Animations -All Official Sounds -Pack-A-Punch Version -Very Close Stats To Original Black Ops 4 MX9 -All Official Animations -All Official Sounds -Pack-A-Punch Version -Very Close Stats To Original Wonder Weapons [Spoilers] Show / Hide Black Ops 4 Ray Gun -All Official Animations -All Official Sounds -Pack-A-Punch Version -Very Close Stats To Original -Uses All Correct FX's Weapons History 12/10/18 - BIG UPDATE! I Am Proud To Announce That I Am Releasing Black Ops 4 BETA Weapons To The Community. I Do Not Yet Own The Full Game So These Are BETA Models And Will Be Updated To New Models That Have Been Changed Since The Beta. Please Give Me Time And More Will Be Coming! NOTE: If Anyone Wants To Help Me Out With Sending Over Models, Animations And Sounds Then Ill Be More Than Happy To Take Requests If You Supply The Assets Due To Me Not Owning The Game Right Now! 12/10/18 - Added Black Ops 4 Common Weapon Assets Pack! 12/10/18 - Added Cordite From Black Ops 4! 12/10/18 - Added KN-57 From Black Ops 4! 12/10/18 - Added ICR-7 From Black Ops 4! 12/10/18 - Added MX9 From Black Ops 4! 24/10/18 - Added Ray Gun From Black Ops 4! Updates 01/08/18 - Uploaded Upgraded Camo! 04/08/18 - Updated My Upgraded Camo, Took Download Link Down, Re-Uploading New Version Now, Will Update Post When New Version Is Available! 04/08/18 - Download Link For Upgraded Camo Back Up! 26/09/18 - Updated My Upgraded Camo, Took Download Link Down, Re-Uploading New Version Now, Will Update Post When New Version Is Available! 26/09/18 - Download Link For Upgraded Camo Back Up! 12/10/18 - Took Down My Upgraded Camo Link Due To A Issue, Link Will Be Up Shortly! 12/10/18 - Download Link For My Upgraded Camo Back Up! 12/10/18 - Once I Have Found All Exact Stats For Black Ops 4 Weapons, All Will Be Updated To Be Exactly Identical! 12/10/18 - I Am Aware That The Black Ops 4 Cordite Is Not The Correct Color, I Am Looking Into It! 23/10/18 - NOTE: I Am Working To Get New Black Ops 4 Guns Out As Soon As Possible, 2 New Weapons Inbound! ETA: 70Hours! 28/10/18 - NOTE: I Am Aware That The Elo Sight For The Black Ops 4 Weapons Does Not Have A Reticle, I Will Update When New Version Is Available Including A Reticle! More Coming Very Soon! I Just Want To Say A Massive Thank You To TheSkyeLord For Teaching Me How To Re-Port Weapons Credit: TheSkyeLord - For Teaching Me How To Re-Port Weapons, And His TX-T7 Conversion Rig OffTheGrid - Porting These Weapons + Releasing These Assets To The Public Treyarch - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC Sledgehammer Games - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC Infinity Ward - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC DTZxPorter - For Making Wraith Which Allowed Me To Get The Weapons Scobalula - For Making Rottweiler For Certain Game Sound Extractions Collie - For The Release Of His TX-T7, And WWII Conversion Rigs The Blak Death (Blak) - For Use Of His T8-T7 Conversion Rig JerriGaming - For The Hash Verified Asset Names Zeroy - For Assistance With Multiple Things When Crediting For Using These In A Mod Be Sure To Credit As: OffTheGrid/Tyler Helliwell

you should do the winters howl from bo4

ModmeBot:

1CrazyGamer
ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Hey Guys! Thank You For Checking Out My Post On My Custom Weapon Ports To BO3 Zombies! I Will Be Adding More Weapon Ports As We Go Along In Time! If You Have Questions, Suggestions, Or Need Help, You Can Post Here, Or You Can Get To Me Faster On Discord Discord: OffTheGrid#6069 Also, You May Need To Add This To The Zone File Of Your Map ( Located At BO3Root/usermaps/mapname/zone_source/mapname.zone ) stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv Optional Add-Ons [Spoilers] Show / Hide Inspectable Weapons Script Made My LilRobot -Is Necessary For Supported Weapons On This Post To Be Inspectable [Spoilers] Show / Hide Link To LilRobot's Post Here OffTheGrid's Upgraded Camo [Spoilers] Show / Hide -Is Necessary For Most Weapons On This Post To Have My Upgraded Camo -If You Don't Want To Use My Upgraded Camo Then Be Sure To Change The Skin Override In APE Common Weapon Assets [Spoilers] Show / Hide Black Ops 4 Weapon Common Assets -Needed For All Black Ops 4 Weapons On My Post -Includes All Textures And Materials For The: Holographic Sight, Tritium Sight, And Emissive Textures For Gun Sights Black Ops 4 Weapons [Spoilers] Show / Hide Assault Rifles [Spoilers] Show / Hide Black Ops 4 KN-57 -All Official Animations -All Official Sounds -Pack-A-Punch V ersion -Very Close Stats To Original Black Ops 4 ICR-7 -All Official Animations -All Official Sounds -Pack-A-Punch Version -Very Close Stats To Original Submachine Guns [Spoilers] Show / Hide Black Ops 4 Cordite -All Official Animations -All Official Sounds -Pack-A-Punch Version -Very Close Stats To Original Black Ops 4 MX9 -All Official Animations -All Official Sounds -Pack-A-Punch Version -Very Close Stats To Original Wonder Weapons [Spoilers] Show / Hide Black Ops 4 Ray Gun -All Official Animations -All Official Sounds -Pack-A-Punch Version -Very Close Stats To Original -Uses All Correct FX's Weapons History 12/10/18 - BIG UPDATE! I Am Proud To Announce That I Am Releasing Black Ops 4 BETA Weapons To The Community. I Do Not Yet Own The Full Game So These Are BETA Models And Will Be Updated To New Models That Have Been Changed Since The Beta. Please Give Me Time And More Will Be Coming! NOTE: If Anyone Wants To Help Me Out With Sending Over Models, Animations And Sounds Then Ill Be More Than Happy To Take Requests If You Supply The Assets Due To Me Not Owning The Game Right Now! 12/10/18 - Added Black Ops 4 Common Weapon Assets Pack! 12/10/18 - Added Cordite From Black Ops 4! 12/10/18 - Added KN-57 From Black Ops 4! 12/10/18 - Added ICR-7 From Black Ops 4! 12/10/18 - Added MX9 From Black Ops 4! 24/10/18 - Added Ray Gun From Black Ops 4! Updates 01/08/18 - Uploaded Upgraded Camo! 04/08/18 - Updated My Upgraded Camo, Took Download Link Down, Re-Uploading New Version Now, Will Update Post When New Version Is Available! 04/08/18 - Download Link For Upgraded Camo Back Up! 26/09/18 - Updated My Upgraded Camo, Took Download Link Down, Re-Uploading New Version Now, Will Update Post When New Version Is Available! 26/09/18 - Download Link For Upgraded Camo Back Up! 12/10/18 - Took Down My Upgraded Camo Link Due To A Issue, Link Will Be Up Shortly! 12/10/18 - Download Link For My Upgraded Camo Back Up! 12/10/18 - Once I Have Found All Exact Stats For Black Ops 4 Weapons, All Will Be Updated To Be Exactly Identical! 12/10/18 - I Am Aware That The Black Ops 4 Cordite Is Not The Correct Color, I Am Looking Into It! 23/10/18 - NOTE: I Am Working To Get New Black Ops 4 Guns Out As Soon As Possible, 2 New Weapons Inbound! ETA: 70Hours! 28/10/18 - NOTE: I Am Aware That The Elo Sight For The Black Ops 4 Weapons Does Not Have A Reticle, I Will Update When New Version Is Available Including A Reticle! More Coming Very Soon! I Just Want To Say A Massive Thank You To TheSkyeLord For Teaching Me How To Re-Port Weapons Credit: TheSkyeLord - For Teaching Me How To Re-Port Weapons, And His TX-T7 Conversion Rig OffTheGrid - Porting These Weapons + Releasing These Assets To The Public Treyarch - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC Sledgehammer Games - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC Infinity Ward - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC DTZxPorter - For Making Wraith Which Allowed Me To Get The Weapons Scobalula - For Making Rottweiler For Certain Game Sound Extractions Collie - For The Release Of His TX-T7, And WWII Conversion Rigs The Blak Death (Blak) - For Use Of His T8-T7 Conversion Rig JerriGaming - For The Hash Verified Asset Names Zeroy - For Assistance With Multiple Things When Crediting For Using These In A Mod Be Sure To Credit As: OffTheGrid/Tyler Helliwell you should do the winters howl from bo4

Hi, The Winters Howl Would Need A Script And Effects But I Can Sure Try And See If Anyone Would Like To Work On A Script For It!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998
Hey there :)

Great work so far, would you perhaps be able to do the Welling revolver from BO4?

ModmeBot:

Ping998
Hey there :) Great work so far, would you perhaps be able to do the Welling revolver from BO4?

Hi, I Will Be Completing All Black Ops 4 Weapons But I've Taken A Break From Porting Until New Year
Merry Christmas

ModmeBot:

Reply By: CrowzoYT

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Ping998 Hey there :) Great work so far, would you perhaps be able to do the Welling revolver from BO4? Hi, I Will Be Completing All Black Ops 4 Weapons But I've Taken A Break From Porting Until New Year Merry Christmas

<h1>Can't wait for more of your ports! </h1>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dedrix

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Ping998 Hi, I Will Be Completing All Black Ops 4 Weapons But I've Taken A Break From Porting Until New Year Merry Christmas

Hey love that you're porting these guns! Just wondering if you've got an eta on the full release for them.
Thanks!

ModmeBot:

Because right now everyone has this problem and I want to help them out because offthegrid is just taking a time off, so if you wondered why the kn57 doesn't make sounds if you stop shooting, if you go into APE and search for the kn57 you need to look for the sounds and look for the fire end sound, it should say in the namespace something with fire_stop instead of fire_end.. so the only thing you have to do is change the word stop to end and then link and compile your map again and you fixed the sounds yourself :)

Hope you enjoy your time off grid, I love what you do! Thats's why I took a look myself xd

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mindmirror
I would love to see if you would post some screenshots or gameplay footage.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dark7X
I wonder if the Camo Mask Map images aren't included because this was a BETA release of the weapons or whatnot because they surely aren't in there

ModmeBot:

Dark7X
I wonder if the Camo Mask Map images aren't included because this was a BETA release of the weapons or whatnot because they surely aren't in there

they do rip with the guns. he just uses skin override for the PaP camo instead.

ModmeBot:

@TheSkyeLord

I got it buddy :D

Pain in the butt copying an pasting all the camo files though since it takes a while to load the ship and base76 one, but i got it on all the weapons now lol time consuming indeed :D

Also will you be porting Infinite Warfare weapons as well?

ModmeBot:

Dark7X
@TheSkyeLord I got it buddy :D Pain in the butt copying an pasting all the camo files though since it takes a while to load the ship and base76 one, but i got it on all the weapons now lol time consuming indeed :D Also will you be porting Infinite Warfare weapons as well?

i will yes. when though I'm not sure, either once im finished with MW2 or once im finished with MW2 & BO2.

ModmeBot:

Dark7X
@TheSkyeLord I got it buddy :D Pain in the butt copying an pasting all the camo files though since it takes a while to load the ship and base76 one, but i got it on all the weapons now lol time consuming indeed :D Also will you be porting Infinite Warfare weapons as well?

Hi, Yeah TheSkyeLord Is Correct I Use Material Override For The Pack A Punch Camo.

A lot Easier For Me And People Using The Weapons

ModmeBot:

@ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x

Will you be porting more BO4 weapons any time soon? I'd love to see the GKS :D

ModmeBot:

Dark7X
@ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Will you be porting more BO4 weapons any time soon? I'd love to see the GKS :D

Hi, So Lately My Computer Decided To Mess Up And I Lost Everything That I Had Worked On Including A Full Ready To Release Set of Black Ops 4 Weapons...

Ive Had To Invest In A New Computer And At The Moment I Have Not Got The Money To Upgrade My Computer To Black Ops 3 Quality Of Gameplay..

Im Trying My Hardest To See If I Can At Least Still Mod And If I Can I Will Need A Few People To Actually Test The Weapons When I Re-Port Them In To Black Ops 3

If Anyone Is Willing To Help For My Computer Upgrade Then Id Be More Than Happy And Grateful Then At Least I Could Get Things Out Faster.

Sorry Guys, Be Back Soon....

ModmeBot:

@ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x

Now hold on there lol the computer's hard drives / SSD Drives may not be dead, may just be a motherboard issue or power supply issue, if you may... kindly explain what the computer is doing :)

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Dark7X @ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Will you be porting more BO4 weapons any time soon? I'd love to see the GKS :D Hi, So Lately My Computer Decided To Mess Up And I Lost Everything That I Had Worked On Including A Full Ready To Release Set of Black Ops 4 Weapons... Ive Had To Invest In A New Computer And At The Moment I Have Not Got The Money To Upgrade My Computer To Black Ops 3 Quality Of Gameplay.. Im Trying My Hardest To See If I Can At Least Still Mod And If I Can I Will Need A Few People To Actually Test The Weapons When I Re-Port Them In To Black Ops 3 If Anyone Is Willing To Help For My Computer Upgrade Then Id Be More Than Happy And Grateful Then At Least I Could Get Things Out Faster. Sorry Guys, Be Back Soon....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Dark7X @ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Will you be porting more BO4 weapons any time soon? I'd love to see the GKS :D Hi, So Lately My Computer Decided To Mess Up And I Lost Everything That I Had Worked On Including A Full Ready To Release Set of Black Ops 4 Weapons... Ive Had To Invest In A New Computer And At The Moment I Have Not Got The Money To Upgrade My Computer To Black Ops 3 Quality Of Gameplay.. Im Trying My Hardest To See If I Can At Least Still Mod And If I Can I Will Need A Few People To Actually Test The Weapons When I Re-Port Them In To Black Ops 3 If Anyone Is Willing To Help For My Computer Upgrade Then Id Be More Than Happy And Grateful Then At Least I Could Get Things Out Faster. Sorry Guys, Be Back Soon....

nawhh, that sucks man. Hope I could have helped you, but I don't got any money right now and other whise I would probably invest it myself into a new pc bc I can't even play bo3/wwii/bo4/iw on 1920x1080 on even low xD

But good luck buddy, also can't you look into your old pc even though it's broken or something maybe if you can you could take the filse and place them in on a ssd or something idk

ModmeBot:

Since I purchased a new AMD RX 590 8GB Graphics Card, I won't be needing my nVidia GTX 1060 3GB, Yes I know its a cheap GTX yes but I'd be willing to help you out ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x

Private message me an I can hop on sending it out as soon as I can :) Gotta get you back up an running buddy :D

ModmeBot:

Dark7X
@ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Now hold on there lol the computer's hard drives / SSD Drives may not be dead, may just be a motherboard issue or power supply issue, if you may... kindly explain what the computer is doing :)

Hi, No Everything Is Fried Dude.. Sorry

ModmeBot:

TheJaguarPlays
ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Dark7X @ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Will you be porting more BO4 weapons any time soon? I'd love to see the GKS :D Hi, So Lately My Computer Decided To Mess Up And I Lost Everything That I Had Worked On Including A Full Ready To Release Set of Black Ops 4 Weapons... Ive Had To Invest In A New Computer And At The Moment I Have Not Got The Money To Upgrade My Computer To Black Ops 3 Quality Of Gameplay.. Im Trying My Hardest To See If I Can At Least Still Mod And If I Can I Will Need A Few People To Actually Test The Weapons When I Re-Port Them In To Black Ops 3 If Anyone Is Willing To Help For My Computer Upgrade Then Id Be More Than Happy And Grateful Then At Least I Could Get Things Out Faster. Sorry Guys, Be Back Soon.... nawhh, that sucks man. Hope I could have helped you, but I don't got any money right now and other whise I would probably invest it myself into a new pc bc I can't even play bo3/wwii/bo4/iw on 1920x1080 on even low xD But good luck buddy, also can't you look into your old pc even though it's broken or something maybe if you can you could take the filse and place them in on a ssd or something idk

Hi, No Everything's Fried.. The Computer Literally Dead Man... Apologies Again And Thank Anyways Dude

ModmeBot:

Dark7X
Since I purchased a new AMD RX 590 8GB Graphics Card, I won't be needing my nVidia GTX 1060 3GB, Yes I know its a cheap GTX yes but I'd be willing to help you out ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Private message me an I can hop on sending it out as soon as I can :) Gotta get you back up an running buddy :D

Hi, I've Personal Messaged You Buddy.. I Wanna Say A Massive Thank You Dude.. Really Appreciate It!!

ModmeBot:

Anytime buddy :)

ModmeBot:

• Hi Guys, Since My Computer Decided To Pack Up Totally Recently I Decided To Open This CrowdFunding Page For Anyone That Would Like To Support The Work I Put In And Has Used My Stuff Before...

This Is Obviously NOT Needed To Be Done But If You Are Able To Help Then Anything Helps At All.. Thanks Again To Everyone!

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/tyler-gaming-pc-fund?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Yimbyprojectpage&utm_content=tyler-gaming-pc-fund&utm_campaign=projectpage-share-owner&utm_term=m8gmXZrYR

ModmeBot:

Just A Quick Update On My Situation.

Since My Rig Went Up In Smoke I Was Stuck... I Purchased A Cheap Laptop And Somehow Am Able To Start Black Ops 4 And Black Ops 3 Mod Tools... Ill Do All I Can With What Ive Got Until Something Better Comes Along

So, Im Glad To Say Ive Started Work Again And Will Be Uploading Soon!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Psh
fire brings smoke

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Just A Quick Update On My Situation. Since My Rig Went Up In Smoke I Was Stuck... I Purchased A Cheap Laptop And Somehow Am Able To Start Black Ops 4 And Black Ops 3 Mod Tools... Ill Do All I Can With What Ive Got Until Something Better Comes Along So, Im Glad To Say Ive Started Work Again And Will Be Uploading Soon!

It's great to hear from you again, hope you'll make it all work, I also had a question. I saw on the discord server other people not gonna say names, ported over things like wonder weapons. Will you be able to port things like the ray gun revolver thing in dead of the night for an example. Not that that is needed ofcourse just a question. I think that gun does not use any gsc so I think it would be possible tho xd

But it's really great that you started again on porting weapons :D

ModmeBot:

TheJaguarPlays
ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Just A Quick Update On My Situation. Since My Rig Went Up In Smoke I Was Stuck... I Purchased A Cheap Laptop And Somehow Am Able To Start Black Ops 4 And Black Ops 3 Mod Tools... Ill Do All I Can With What Ive Got Until Something Better Comes Along So, Im Glad To Say Ive Started Work Again And Will Be Uploading Soon! It's great to hear from you again, hope you'll make it all work, I also had a question. I saw on the discord server other people not gonna say names, ported over things like wonder weapons. Will you be able to port things like the ray gun revolver thing in dead of the night for an example. Not that that is needed ofcourse just a question. I think that gun does not use any gsc so I think it would be possible tho xd But it's really great that you started again on porting weapons :D

Hi, I Do Not Own Any DLC For Black Ops 4 So if Someone Will Help Exporting Everything Id Be More Than Happy

GotAnyNines:

You should use official weapon stats or one close to it
(the ray gun is full auto, pap ray gun is not called "Ray Gun", etc.)

finnzax:

its not working

Kate Denson:

its not working

you probs forgot to include something or add everything that's needed, although this sounds stupid you could also go to skye's ports those are fairly easy to download and I think all to almost all the weapons he has here, skye has them as well ;)

finnzax:

I did add every thing but still didn't work

finnzax:

you probs forgot to include something or add everything that's needed, although this sounds stupid you could also go to skye's ports those are fairly easy to download and I think all to almost all the weapons he has here, skye has them as well ;)
did all that nope didn't work lol