Modme Forums

Icy’s & Abnormal’s “Dragon’s Fury” Marker Grenade

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Icy:

Thread By: Lokii
Here's the fixed version

If you don't get the concept of the grenade then check the youtube video

You can edit everything from the GSH, or if you want you can change the model and anims to planes or sommit idc

Easier said than done but you get me

This uses the beacon grenade from Harrybo21s pack, i included that grenade only in this pack as a standalone, so if you currently have his weapon pack, just replace it, it won't change anything

So if you got any questions just ask me (Icy (Ryan)#2123) or abnormal (ᗩᗷᑎOᖇᗰᗩᒪ202#4156)

Please before you contact us, diagnose any issues you have, we ain't tech support salesmen, also coz i'm lazy

So here's the download, follow all the shit and boom its good

Also rq the grenade is no longer blue, the texture asset is still there but i replaced it with a gold camo because ching ching bling bling

Also if someone can help me out with notetracks to actually make it so i can hear the dragon's wings flap, then pls dm me because idfk how to animate and do NTs

Download

<hr>

Credits:
Harrybo21
Abnormal
Symbo
Zeroy
Treyarch
MT Community

ModmeBot:

Reply By: KillJoyYT
Epic mate :D

Icy:

Reply By: Lokii

KillJoyYT
Epic mate :D

:D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MyNameIsNobody
This looks great!!

ModmeBot:

Guys this is f***ing awesome, but after adding it to my map I can no longer use Harry's Tomahawks (retriever/redeemer from MOTD). When I pick them up now, I cant throw them at all. So anyone who wants both in their map may be SOL (unless the problem is somehow unrelated). Unfortunately the retriever/redeemer are crucial at points of my map so I will have to uninstall this :( but its perfect for my RuneScape & LOTR maps I'm going to make in the future!

Icy:

MyNameIsNobody
Guys this is f***ing awesome, but after adding it to my map I can no longer use Harry's Tomahawks (retriever/redeemer from MOTD). When I pick them up now, I cant throw them at all. So anyone who wants both in their map may be SOL (unless the problem is somehow unrelated). Unfortunately the retriever/redeemer are crucial at points of my map so I will have to uninstall this :( but its perfect for my RuneScape & LOTR maps I'm going to make in the future!

It has nothing to do with the Tomohawk, its literally just another version of the G-Strike, it doesn't interfere with any of his stuff

ModmeBot:

Well, the second I changed give_at_start to false, they worked again. Changed it back to give_at_start true, Once again I can't use the tomahawks after picking them up.

EDIT: SO WHAT IS GOING ON IS IF I PICK UP THE TOMAHAWK WHILE GIVE AT START IS SET TO TRUE, I STILL HAVE THE DRAGON BOMB INSTEAD OF THE TOMAHAWK. FIGURED THIS OUT AFTER GETTING MAX AMMO AND ATTEMPTING TO THROW THE TOMAHAWKS AFTERWARD. SO IT SHOWS UP AS BEING THE TOMAHAWK, BUT I REALLY HAVE THE D BOMBS STILL. IS THE DRAGON BOMB AUTOMATICALLY IN THE BOX??

ModmeBot:

Very strange but if I have both dragon bombs still and i pick up tomahawks, it lets me use the tomahawks but shows the beacon grenade symbol. if i pick it up after throwing both, then it shows tomahawk symbol but i still have the dragon bombs and can throw them after getting max ammo...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
the issue is you have "both"

Icy:

I'm not even sure, it worked fine for me