Modme Forums

HarryBo21 2.2.1 Perks Link

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Program115
Please delete this post. Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
you should ask Harry directly by pm or on discord no one should share some one els's work its really frowned upon by all if they no longer exist to download there will be a reason for it bud

sorry

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AUsernameLz443

D-2-K
you should ask Harry directly by pm or on discord no one should share some one els's work its really frowned upon by all if they no longer exist to download there will be a reason for it bud sorry

What if the reason was not of harry's intention? I also heard he was on vacation so he may not even know.

ModmeBot:

AUsernameLz443
D-2-K you should ask Harry directly by pm or on discord no one should share some one els's work its really frowned upon by all if they no longer exist to download there will be a reason for it bud sorry What if the reason was not of harry's intention? I also heard he was on vacation so he may not even know.

My comment makes no sense due to the fact previous comments were deleted this entire post should be locked or deleted so others dont add to it or make assumptions you could have read the 1st comment which now asks "Please delete this post. Thanks"

they were also asking to share someone else's files even if the DL link was just broken they should wait for harry to fix it plus this is a really old post from sep last year

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AUsernameLz443

D-2-K
AUsernameLz443 D-2-K you should ask Harry directly by pm or on discord no one should share some one els's work its really frowned upon by all if they no longer exist to download there will be a reason for it bud sorry What if the reason was not of harry's intention? I also heard he was on vacation so he may not even know. My comment makes no sense due to the fact previous comments were deleted this entire post should be locked or deleted so others dont add to it or make assumptions you could have read the 1st comment which now asks "Please delete this post. Thanks" they were also asking to share someone else's files even if the DL link was just broken they should wait for harry to fix it plus this is a really old post from sep last year

The other comments that were deleted, you're right, I didn't see them. But I didn't write that comment to help the sharing of files and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Side note: I did read first comment, that's why I continued reading. An example of a healthy mind (Not saying you're unhealthy or anything of the sorts);
The topic's content didn't give what the topic title suggested. Instead of leaving the page, read rest of comments to ensure there is still no content. If anything, I'd want to read the comments before it get's deleted, I may learn something.

ModmeBot:

Yeah the Title of the thread is misleading this isn't for harry's perks it was for someone requesting a link to them