Modme Forums

COD Ghosts Dual Render Done Right

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: MrTombone8
<h2 style="text-align:center;">Change Notes</h2>

10/10/2018
- Changed the Scope Glass visuals of the USR so it is more like it is in Ghosts

<h1 style="text-align:center;">This thread is going to be all the COD Ghosts snipers 1:1 without the Picture in Picture render.</h1>
<h4 style="text-align:center;">I know dual render scopes are hard to get 1:1 with the game so I spent time trying to make it as good as possible
and hopefully you can use this to give you a idea of how to do it yourself with custom weapons</h4>

<h1 style="text-align:center;">INFO</h1>
<h4 style="text-align:center;">The default weapon files are the same as the default weapon in Ghosts. The weapon files with "_qs" in the name is the
weapon with Ghosts Quickdraw although the PAP version will have Quickdraw aswell</h4>

<h4 style="text-align:center;">Everyone of the Snipers include the Black Ops 1 - 115 Camo for the PAP variant. The texture has been updated</h4>

<h4 style="text-align:center;">Also ADS anims with "_bfov" short for Better FOV. This justs fowards the hip viewmodel position foward by 4.6 Units
which makes the viewmodel position the same as every other COD and BO3 on console</h4>
<h4 style="text-align:center;">An Example on the default console FOV "80"</h4>
<h5 style="text-align:left;"> Default ADS anims "_bfov" ADS Anims</h5>
<h4 style="text-align:center;"></h4>
<h3>USR</h3>

USR Screenshots with normal ADS anims at 105 FOV

DownloadIt doesnt have 3rd person firing sounds FYI

<h4 style="text-align:center;">Credits:
The assets - IW
The Orignial Dual Render Tutorial - Scobalula
Everything Else - Me</h4>

<h3 style="text-align:center;"> Edit - Due to Black Ops 4 coming out I may not complete any of the other snipers for a while</h3>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula
I've wrapped your download link in a Download Button, make sure to do it in the future.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MrTombone8

Scobalula
I've wrapped your download link in a Download Button, make sure to do it in the future.

Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Praise_Lord_GabeN
May I ask how you got the scope models exported in such high quality? Everytime I try to rip the usr or the l115 scope they are low poly and blocky even tho I'm holding them in my hands while exporting.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MrTombone8

Praise_Lord_GabeN
May I ask how you got the scope models exported in such high quality? Everytime I try to rip the usr or the l115 scope they are low poly and blocky even tho I'm holding them in my hands while exporting.

I smoothed out the model myself with maya