Modme Forums

[BO4] Black Ops X Character Pack

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: The Black Death
'Aside from the fact that I'm still alive, none of this surprises me. Technology got stronger, but we got weaker. We built computers, robots, whole unmanned armies, but no one ever asks: "What happens when the enemy steals the keys?" When the things they built to keep us safe are turned against us, that's when they figured it out: They'll always need men like us, those who are willing to do... what others cannot.'
- Frank Woods (Black Ops II Trailer)

Introducing the Black Ops X Character Pack, bringing you high-quality ports of the four Blackout characters (Mason, Reznov, Woods, Menendez) completed with voice lines. (aside from Menendez as there wasn't much selection)

Current version: v1.5

Screenshots:
First Person

Mason

Reznov

Woods

Menendez

Dodgy Photoshop of Third Person Shots

All 4 of them

Credits
- The Black Death/Blak
- DTZxPorter
- SE2Dev
- Scobalula
- Maciej Ray Marcin
- Aiden
- JerriGaming
- HarryBo21
- Treyarch
- Pesh
- Renegade
- Sp33dy (T7-T7 Rig)
- ZeRoY
- Ardivee
- ID-Daemon

Download
Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: raptroes
Thank you Blak, very cool!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death
Updated to v1.1:
- Fixed a minor vertex issue affecting Reznov & Woods.

Download:
Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: noirfx
great job, can you release all weapons and animations pack?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x

noirfx
great job, can you release all weapons and animations pack?

Check My Post

ModmeBot:

Reply By: HEYOU
Hello! So I've recently started mapping and I've been following tutorials. I tried to add your ported characters into my map but they won't load in. I CP all of your files 3x times now and re-done all of the steps and copy pasted all I needed for them to work properly but the thing is, I still spawn with the same default characters. Has this been a problem to anyone else who used these playermodels or am I the first having this issue?

EDIT: Only sounds work, Dempsey for example is using Mason's voice.

EDIT Nº2: I found the solution for the problem and you forgot to mention that you have to delete this line from the assetlist/core_common "customizationtable,zm_character_customization" in order to work!

Thank you for this awesome mod anyway!

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
noirfx great job, can you release all weapons and animations pack? Check My Post

Don't self advertise on my post please. Cheers.

ModmeBot:

HEYOU
Hello! So I've recently started mapping and I've been following tutorials. I tried to add your ported characters into my map but they won't load in. I CP all of your files 3x times now and re-done all of the steps and copy pasted all I needed for them to work properly but the thing is, I still spawn with the same default characters. Has this been a problem to anyone else who used these playermodels or am I the first having this issue? EDIT: Only sounds work, Dempsey for example is using Mason's voice. EDIT Nº2: I found the solution for the problem and you forgot to mention that you have to delete this line from the assetlist/core_common "customizationtable,zm_character_customization" in order to work! Thank you for this awesome mod anyway!

Ah, thanks for the report (and glad you solved it!)

I'll add that step into the installation guide next time there's an update but for now I'll add it as a note on the post.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ordinarynoob
was the wraith tool used to rip these, it would be really good if we could rip these models our self, i wanna rip the models from classifed zombies map and the new zombie characters lmao, thanks for the upload tho

ModmeBot:

ordinarynoob
was the wraith tool used to rip these, it would be really good if we could rip these models our self, i wanna rip the models from classifed zombies map and the new zombie characters lmao, thanks for the upload tho

You need to use a fork of Wraith as Porter no longer supports Wraith. You can get Greyhound (a fork of Wraith) here: https://github.com/Scobalula/Greyhound

You will also need to run this program beforehand AND DO NOT RUN IT WITH BATTLENET OR BLACK OPS 4 OPEN: https://github.com/Scobalula/T8ZoneRipper

ModmeBot:

The Black Death
ordinarynoob was the wraith tool used to rip these, it would be really good if we could rip these models our self, i wanna rip the models from classifed zombies map and the new zombie characters lmao, thanks for the upload tho You need to use a fork of Wraith as Porter no longer supports Wraith. You can get Greyhound (a fork of Wraith) here: https://github.com/Scobalula/Greyhound You will also need to run this program beforehand AND DO NOT RUN IT WITH BATTLENET OR BLACK OPS 4 OPEN: https://github.com/Scobalula/T8ZoneRipper

ive figured it out and how to rip, thanks, i can see that items and weapons have their names when searching using greyhound will there be an update for the characters, as they are xmodels4834938493 ximages59839839 file names rn

ModmeBot:

found a few models, ill defo check out for updates tho so can rip the models easy by their name id being present

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x

ordinarynoob
found a few models, ill defo check out for updates tho so can rip the models easy by their name id being present

hi, are u able to message me on discord or pm me on here?? need some names for models u have found to do with players... many thanks

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
ordinarynoob found a few models, ill defo check out for updates tho so can rip the models easy by their name id being present hi, are u able to message me on discord or pm me on here?? need some names for models u have found to do with players... many thanks

im not too sure, message me on discord connorboyzzz #7925

ModmeBot:

Version 1.5 is now released.

Changes:
- Updated the heads to use official weights.
- Updated the heads to use their release textures (except Menendez's face, as his beta version of that looks better).
- Updated Reznov, Woods & Menendez to use their release model changes (this can be reverted, but will not be guided).
- Fixed a missing step in Instructions.

Download:
Download
(link fixed, my bad)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZeRoY
Nice update thanks!