Modme Forums

How can I have power on right from the start?

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: HEYOU
I order to finish my map I just need to learn how to have PAP and the perks already on without using a power switch. How do I do this? Thanks in advance :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x

HEYOU
I order to finish my map I just need to learn how to have PAP and the perks already on without using a power switch. How do I do this? Thanks in advance :)

Wrong Section

ModmeBot:

Reply By: rainbowzz

HEYOU

if u got discord i can send you the line of script you need

discord name and id Rainbow#9604

ModmeBot:

Reply By: HEYOU

rainbowzz
HEYOU I order to finish my map I just need to learn how to have PAP and the perks already on without using a power switch. How do I do this? Thanks in advance :) if u got discord i can send you the line of script you need discord name and id Rainbow#9604

I already got it, but thank you! Hey if you want I can add you to a Discord where very different modders are currently at. CoD2 modders, CoD4 and BO3. People there are more inclined to CoD4 tho. Tell me if you want me to send you an invite link ^.^

ModmeBot:

Reply By: rainbowzz

yeah shure im down

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Guys, Can We Please Keep THIS Part Of The Forum For Things People Can Download/Use.. Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SpSSdy

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Guys, Can We Please Keep THIS Part Of The Forum For Things People Can Download/Use.. Thanks

lol fuck off mate your not even a moderator, big scob will sort you out for pretending to be one, just because they are covering up your ports thread you cheeky scoundril fuck off

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x

At least even if it's being used in this way you can still self-advertise on other people's threads :D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: 762NATO
Yall are noobs