Modme Forums

OffTheGrid’s Misc Ports (Anims,Models,ETC)

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Hey Guys! Thank You For Checking Out My Post On My Misc Ports To BO3 Zombies!

First Off I Want To Say These Ports Are Just Small Things That I Find Interesting And That I Think The Community Will Love To Have As A Choice To Use!

I Will Be Adding More Animations, Models, ETC Ports As We Go Along In Time!

If You Have Questions, Suggestions, Or Need Help, You Can Post Here, Or You Can Get To Me Faster On Discord
Discord: OffTheGrid#6069

Black Ops 4 Animations

Black Ops 4

Black Ops 4 Left Handed Perk Drinking Animation

-All Official Animations / Not Custom
-All Official Sounds / Not Custom
-1:1 Port Of The Left Handed Perk Drinking Animation From Black Ops 4

GIF's:
Black Ops 4 Perk Drinking Animation GIF - Courtesy Of TheSkyeLord
Black Ops 4 Perk Drinking Animation GIF - Courtesy Of WisdomDog

Download

<hr>Updates

28/10/18 - Added Black Ops 4 Left Handed Perk Drinking Animation
30/10/18 - Updated Black Ops 4 Left Handed Perk Drinking Animation, Make Sure You Undo The Old Download Before Using This Updated Version
31/10/18 - Updated Black Ops 4 Left Handed Perk Drinking Animation Due To A Missing Model
31/10/18 - Updated Black Ops 4 Left Handed Perk Drinking Animation Due To A Sound Not Playing When Supposed To
<hr>
More Coming Very Soon!

Credit:
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">OffTheGrid - Porting These Assets + Releasing These Assets To The Public[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">Treyarch - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">Sledgehammer Games - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">Infin[/I]<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">ity Ward - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC[/I]</em></em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">Scobalula - For Making Greyhound[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">Zeroy - For Assistance With Multiple Things[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">The Blak Death (Blak) - For Use Of His T8-T7 Conversion Rig[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">TheSkyeLord - For Testing Animations, & Making Sure Everything Works Perfect[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">WisdomDog - For Sending Me GIF's Of The Animations Working In Game To Post Here & Telling Me About Missing Files[/I]</em>

<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">When Crediting For Using These In A Mod Be Sure To Credit As: OffTheGrid/Tyler Helliwell[/I]</em>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore
Hey for some reason when I try and search for the GDT "wpn_t7_zmb_perk_bottle", nothing shows up. Not sure how to fix this or if im doing something wrong. Any ideas?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x

Noah Gamerscore
Hey for some reason when I try and search for the GDT "wpn_t7_zmb_perk_bottle", nothing shows up. Not sure how to fix this or if im doing something wrong. Any ideas?

Hi, In The Download There Are Instructions That State:

NOTE: If You Dont Have This GDT And Xanim Then Carry On With The Steps!

Carry On With The Steps From Step 2, The Reason Ive Put In The Instructions About Renaming That GDT Is In Case People Have Harrybo21's Latest Perks Installed. If You Don't Have Harry's Latest Perks Which Are Version: 2.2.1 Then You Just Carry On With The Install Just Like It States..

Harry's Latest Perks Before They Were Taken Down Include A GDT Called:

wpn_t7_zmb_perk_bottle

So People That Have Harry's Latest Perks Need To Do Step 1 In The Instructions, But People That Don't Have Harry's Latest Perks Carry On With The Instructions From Step 2.

Let Me Know If You Need Any More Help.
Either Reply Here Or Add Me On Discord: OffTheGrid#6069

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Noah Gamerscore Hey for some reason when I try and search for the GDT "wpn_t7_zmb_perk_bottle", nothing shows up. Not sure how to fix this or if im doing something wrong. Any ideas? Hi, In The Download There Are Instructions That State: NOTE: If You Dont Have This GDT And Xanim Then Carry On With The Steps! Carry On With The Steps From Step 2, The Reason Ive Put In The Instructions About Renaming That GDT Is In Case People Have Harrybo21's Latest Perks Installed. If You Don't Have Harry's Latest Perks Which Are Version: 2.2.1 Then You Just Carry On With The Install Just Like It States.. Harry's Latest Perks Before They Were Taken Down Include A GDT Called: wpn_t7_zmb_perk_bottle So People That Have Harry's Latest Perks Need To Do Step 1 In The Instructions, But People That Don't Have Harry's Latest Perks Carry On With The Instructions From Step 2. Let Me Know If You Need Any More Help. Either Reply Here Or Add Me On Discord: OffTheGrid#6069

OOOOOOooh, ok that makes alot of sense now. Thanks man! Sorry about that!

ModmeBot:

Noah Gamerscore
ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Noah Gamerscore Hey for some reason when I try and search for the GDT "wpn_t7_zmb_perk_bottle", nothing shows up. Not sure how to fix this or if im doing something wrong. Any ideas? Hi, In The Download There Are Instructions That State: NOTE: If You Dont Have This GDT And Xanim Then Carry On With The Steps! Carry On With The Steps From Step 2, The Reason Ive Put In The Instructions About Renaming That GDT Is In Case People Have Harrybo21's Latest Perks Installed. If You Don't Have Harry's Latest Perks Which Are Version: 2.2.1 Then You Just Carry On With The Install Just Like It States.. Harry's Latest Perks Before They Were Taken Down Include A GDT Called: wpn_t7_zmb_perk_bottle So People That Have Harry's Latest Perks Need To Do Step 1 In The Instructions, But People That Don't Have Harry's Latest Perks Carry On With The Instructions From Step 2. Let Me Know If You Need Any More Help. Either Reply Here Or Add Me On Discord: OffTheGrid#6069 OOOOOOooh, ok that makes alot of sense now. Thanks man! Sorry about that!

Hi, Its Not A Problem.

Can You Post Here To Let Me Know You Have It Working!

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Noah Gamerscore ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Noah Gamerscore Hey for some reason when I try and search for the GDT "wpn_t7_zmb_perk_bottle", nothing shows up. Not sure how to fix this or if im doing something wrong. Any ideas? Hi, In The Download There Are Instructions That State: NOTE: If You Dont Have This GDT And Xanim Then Carry On With The Steps! Carry On With The Steps From Step 2, The Reason Ive Put In The Instructions About Renaming That GDT Is In Case People Have Harrybo21's Latest Perks Installed. If You Don't Have Harry's Latest Perks Which Are Version: 2.2.1 Then You Just Carry On With The Install Just Like It States.. Harry's Latest Perks Before They Were Taken Down Include A GDT Called: wpn_t7_zmb_perk_bottle So People That Have Harry's Latest Perks Need To Do Step 1 In The Instructions, But People That Don't Have Harry's Latest Perks Carry On With The Instructions From Step 2. Let Me Know If You Need Any More Help. Either Reply Here Or Add Me On Discord: OffTheGrid#6069 OOOOOOooh, ok that makes alot of sense now. Thanks man! Sorry about that! Hi, Its Not A Problem. Can You Post Here To Let Me Know You Have It Working!

Yea its not working still, but its fine. I can wait, so don't rush it at all, you're doing great with the assets you're posting and I know you won't disappoint!

ModmeBot:

Noah Gamerscore
ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Noah Gamerscore ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Noah Gamerscore Hey for some reason when I try and search for the GDT "wpn_t7_zmb_perk_bottle", nothing shows up. Not sure how to fix this or if im doing something wrong. Any ideas? Hi, In The Download There Are Instructions That State: NOTE: If You Dont Have This GDT And Xanim Then Carry On With The Steps! Carry On With The Steps From Step 2, The Reason Ive Put In The Instructions About Renaming That GDT Is In Case People Have Harrybo21's Latest Perks Installed. If You Don't Have Harry's Latest Perks Which Are Version: 2.2.1 Then You Just Carry On With The Install Just Like It States.. Harry's Latest Perks Before They Were Taken Down Include A GDT Called: wpn_t7_zmb_perk_bottle So People That Have Harry's Latest Perks Need To Do Step 1 In The Instructions, But People That Don't Have Harry's Latest Perks Carry On With The Instructions From Step 2. Let Me Know If You Need Any More Help. Either Reply Here Or Add Me On Discord: OffTheGrid#6069 OOOOOOooh, ok that makes alot of sense now. Thanks man! Sorry about that! Hi, Its Not A Problem. Can You Post Here To Let Me Know You Have It Working! Yea its not working still, but its fine. I can wait, so don't rush it at all, you're doing great with the assets you're posting and I know you won't disappoint!

Hi, Can You Tell Me Exactly What The Issue Is With This Animation Not Working?

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Noah Gamerscore Hey for some reason when I try and search for the GDT "wpn_t7_zmb_perk_bottle", nothing shows up. Not sure how to fix this or if im doing something wrong. Any ideas? Hi, In The Download There Are Instructions That State: NOTE: If You Dont Have This GDT And Xanim Then Carry On With The Steps! Carry On With The Steps From Step 2, The Reason Ive Put In The Instructions About Renaming That GDT Is In Case People Have Harrybo21's Latest Perks Installed. If You Don't Have Harry's Latest Perks Which Are Version: 2.2.1 Then You Just Carry On With The Install Just Like It States.. Harry's Latest Perks Before They Were Taken Down Include A GDT Called: wpn_t7_zmb_perk_bottle So People That Have Harry's Latest Perks Need To Do Step 1 In The Instructions, But People That Don't Have Harry's Latest Perks Carry On With The Instructions From Step 2. Let Me Know If You Need Any More Help. Either Reply Here Or Add Me On Discord: OffTheGrid#6069 OOOOOOooh, ok that makes alot of sense now. Thanks man! Sorry about that! Hi, Its Not A Problem. Can You Post Here To Let Me Know You Have It Working! Yea its not working still, but its fine. I can wait, so don't rush it at all, you're doing great with the assets you're posting and I know you won't disappoint!

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Hi, Can You Tell Me Exactly What The Issue Is With This Animation Not Working?

Hi Can You Please Follow The Instructions Step By Step Again Please, And Make Sure You Placing The Line From The Instructions Into Your Zone File And Make Sure Your Commenting Out The Correct Line

ModmeBot:

Sorry about the long wait on the response. For some reason, ModMe was down all day for me. Im going to retry the setup one more time and see if I missed anything!

ModmeBot:

Noah Gamerscore
Sorry about the long wait on the response. For some reason, ModMe was down all day for me. Im going to retry the setup one more time and see if I missed anything!

Hi, Its Not A Problem.

Have You Got It Working? If Not Please Let Me Know So I Can Update The Download!

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Noah Gamerscore Sorry about the long wait on the response. For some reason, ModMe was down all day for me. Im going to retry the setup one more time and see if I missed anything!

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Hi, Its Not A Problem. Have You Got It Working? If Not Please Let Me Know So I Can Update The Download!

Hi, Are You Sure your Adding This Following Line To You Maps Zone File?
// OffTheGrid&#39;s Black Ops 4 Perk Drink Animation
xanim,vm_perk_bottle_t7_drink

ModmeBot:

A Update Is Here!

Things Updated In This Update:

I Have Updated The Download For This Animation To Be Easier For People To Install ( Even Though This Was Uncalled For )

I Have Included Already Edited Files For People To Get This Animation Working Without Changing Anything There Self And Have Also Updated The Instructions Included In This Download To Mark These Changes..

If You Don't Want To Use These Already Edited Files And Would Rather Make The Changes Yourself Due To Having Already Edited These Files For Other Things Then Just Follow The Instructions!

Please Undo Anything You Have Done For The Past Download For This Animation And Start From A Fresh From This Download!

If You Have Any Issues Please Feel Free To Comment Letting Me Know Or You Can Get To Me Faster By Adding Me On Discord:

OffTheGrid#6069

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

Slayinartz
r u ok

CrowzoYT
r u ok

Keep it on-topic. Only warning.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: GCPeinhardt
This perk animation works like a charm and looks awesome! This works with Harry's perks along with custom perks fyi.

ModmeBot:

GCPeinhardt
This perk animation works like a charm and looks awesome! This works with Harry's perks along with custom perks fyi.

Thank You Very Much, I Really Appreciate Your Comment.

I'm Glad You Got It Working First Time!

ModmeBot:

Sorry for the late response again, I have been extremely busy recently, but I finally got it to work, Thanks a bunch for the help man, I appreciate it a ton!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheJaguarPlays

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
GCPeinhardt This perk animation works like a charm and looks awesome! This works with Harry's perks along with custom perks fyi. Thank You Very Much, I Really Appreciate Your Comment. I'm Glad You Got It Working First Time!

I don't know if anyone else has said this already and if you're gonna do something with it, but the perk anims you ported seem a bit off, I know that you 1:1 ported the anims, but maybe try to change it a little. Because the first person view in bo4 is kinda different to the one in bo3 so maybe move it a little forward, because if you're playing on fov of a console player (somewhere around 88) you can't really see the bottle. that's why you may need to look at it again and maybe try to change some of the things.
But I love the work and keep on porting!

ModmeBot:

TheJaguarPlays
ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x GCPeinhardt This perk animation works like a charm and looks awesome! This works with Harry's perks along with custom perks fyi. Thank You Very Much, I Really Appreciate Your Comment. I'm Glad You Got It Working First Time! I don't know if anyone else has said this already and if you're gonna do something with it, but the perk anims you ported seem a bit off, I know that you 1:1 ported the anims, but maybe try to change it a little. Because the first person view in bo4 is kinda different to the one in bo3 so maybe move it a little forward, because if you're playing on fov of a console player (somewhere around 88) you can't really see the bottle. that's why you may need to look at it again and maybe try to change some of the things. But I love the work and keep on porting!

Hi, I Am Aware That The Bottle Looks Weird At The Moment In A Console FOV.
I Am Going To Be Updating This Animation Soon Pushing The Bottle Forward Abit..
Yes, Black ops 4's Perk Drinking Animation Plays Different Than Black Ops 3's Due To Being A Left Handed Animation For One And In Black Ops 4 They Also Still Hold The Gun.
I Will Be Looking Into This!

Thank You For Your Comment, And Hope You Enjoy My Ports So Far!

ModmeBot:

Noah Gamerscore
Sorry for the late response again, I have been extremely busy recently, but I finally got it to work, Thanks a bunch for the help man, I appreciate it a ton!

Hi, I'm Glad You Got This Working. Did The New Update Fix Your Previous Issue Or Do I Need To Update Something?

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Noah Gamerscore Sorry for the late response again, I have been extremely busy recently, but I finally got it to work, Thanks a bunch for the help man, I appreciate it a ton! Hi, I'm Glad You Got This Working. Did The New Update Fix Your Previous Issue Or Do I Need To Update Something?

I tried out your new update which fixed it! Thanks again dude!

ModmeBot:

Noah Gamerscore
ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Noah Gamerscore Sorry for the late response again, I have been extremely busy recently, but I finally got it to work, Thanks a bunch for the help man, I appreciate it a ton! Hi, I'm Glad You Got This Working. Did The New Update Fix Your Previous Issue Or Do I Need To Update Something? I tried out your new update which fixed it! Thanks again dude!

I'm Glad It's Working After The Update, Sorry I Missed A Few Things And It Would Only Work If You Had HarryBO21's Latest Perks As He Had A Few Things That Made It Work But Only If You Used His Latest Perks Version: 2.2.1

In This Update As You've Found Out It Works Due To Me Setting It Up Correctly Now, Sorry About That Dude!

If You Add My Discord You Be Up To Date With Things Gradually Appearing Here And On My Weapons Post, And Also If There's Anything You Like That Would Be Good For Everyone To Use, Then I'm Open To Port Requests!

ModmeBot:

ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x
Noah Gamerscore ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Noah Gamerscore Sorry for the late response again, I have been extremely busy recently, but I finally got it to work, Thanks a bunch for the help man, I appreciate it a ton! Hi, I'm Glad You Got This Working. Did The New Update Fix Your Previous Issue Or Do I Need To Update Something? I tried out your new update which fixed it! Thanks again dude! I'm Glad It's Working After The Update, Sorry I Missed A Few Things And It Would Only Work If You Had HarryBO21's Latest Perks As He Had A Few Things That Made It Work But Only If You Used His Latest Perks Version: 2.2.1 In This Update As You've Found Out It Works Due To Me Setting It Up Correctly Now, Sorry About That Dude! If You Add My Discord You Be Up To Date With Things Gradually Appearing Here And On My Weapons Post, And Also If There's Anything You Like That Would Be Good For Everyone To Use, Then I'm Open To Port Requests!

Youre completely fine dude dont worry, I appreciate you helping out man! And for sure ill let you know if I come up with any ideas or suggestions!

ModmeBot:

Noah Gamerscore
ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Noah Gamerscore ii_R3cKY0urS3LF_x Noah Gamerscore Sorry for the late response again, I have been extremely busy recently, but I finally got it to work, Thanks a bunch for the help man, I appreciate it a ton! Hi, I'm Glad You Got This Working. Did The New Update Fix Your Previous Issue Or Do I Need To Update Something? I tried out your new update which fixed it! Thanks again dude! I'm Glad It's Working After The Update, Sorry I Missed A Few Things And It Would Only Work If You Had HarryBO21's Latest Perks As He Had A Few Things That Made It Work But Only If You Used His Latest Perks Version: 2.2.1 In This Update As You've Found Out It Works Due To Me Setting It Up Correctly Now, Sorry About That Dude! If You Add My Discord You Be Up To Date With Things Gradually Appearing Here And On My Weapons Post, And Also If There's Anything You Like That Would Be Good For Everyone To Use, Then I'm Open To Port Requests! Youre completely fine dude dont worry, I appreciate you helping out man! And for sure ill let you know if I come up with any ideas or suggestions!

Thanks A lot For Understanding Mate!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheJaguarPlays
Right now you're working on fixing the fov for the perk bottle of the bo4 version, but are you also planning on releasing a version with the anims of the chaos crew (the new perk statue's). It would probably be a little more complex, but would be cool to see even though in bo4 you have and don't have perks that are inside of bo3.

I'm asking this because currently I'm working on a map that's set in a dungeon. So like these statue's could work pretty well. But like I said, it's gonna be a bit more complex I think.

Well that's all, keep up the porting and the hard work you put into these things!

ModmeBot:

TheJaguarPlays
Right now you're working on fixing the fov for the perk bottle of the bo4 version, but are you also planning on releasing a version with the anims of the chaos crew (the new perk statue's). It would probably be a little more complex, but would be cool to see even though in bo4 you have and don't have perks that are inside of bo3. I'm asking this because currently I'm working on a map that's set in a dungeon. So like these statue's could work pretty well. But like I said, it's gonna be a bit more complex I think. Well that's all, keep up the porting and the hard work you put into these things!

Hi, I Am Thinking Of Porting The Chaos Story Like Perk Animations And Models Yes, But I Will Need To Find The Animations And Models First.

Ill Keep You Up To Date!

Khramos:

First Off I Want To Say These Ports Are Just Small Things That I Find Interesting And That I Think The Community Will Love To Have As A Choice To Use!

If You Have Questions, Suggestions, Or Need Help, You Can Post Here, Or You Can Get To Me Faster On Discord

Black Ops 4 Animations

Black Ops 4

GIF's:

Download

<hr>Updates

30/10/18 - Updated Black Ops 4 Left Handed Perk Drinking Animation, Make Sure You Undo The Old Download Before Using This Updated Version
31/10/18 - Updated Black Ops 4 Left Handed Perk Drinking Animation Due To A Missing Model
31/10/18 - Updated Black Ops 4 Left Handed Perk Drinking Animation Due To A Sound Not Playing When Supposed To

<hr>
More Coming Very Soon!

Credit:

<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">OffTheGrid - Porting These Assets + Releasing These Assets To The Public[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">Treyarch - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">Sledgehammer Games - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">Infin[/I]<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">ity Ward - For Use Of Their Respective Models, Anims, Sounds, ETC[/I]</em></em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">Scobalula - For Making Greyhound[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">Zeroy - For Assistance With Multiple Things[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">The Blak Death (Blak) - For Use Of His T8-T7 Conversion Rig[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">TheSkyeLord - For Testing Animations, & Making Sure Everything Works Perfect[/I]</em>
<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">WisdomDog - For Sending Me GIF's Of The Animations Working In Game To Post Here & Telling Me About Missing Files[/I]</em>

<em style="background-color:transparent;height:auto;margin-left:0px;vertical-align:baseline;padding:0px;">When Crediting For Using These In A Mod Be Sure To Credit As: OffTheGrid/Tyler Helliwell[/I]</em>

Any idea how to revert the Perk Animation to the Black Ops 3 version? I've been having trouble having the linker recognize the Black Ops 3 animation.

Reaper_9382:

Black Ops 4 Animations

Black Ops 4

GIF's:

Download

<hr>Updates

<hr>
More Coming Very Soon!

Credit:

"D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound\snd_convert.exe" pc usermaps\zm_city_of_the_undead usermaps\zm_city_of_the_undead zone_source usermaps\zm_city_of_the_undead english zm_city_of_the_undead

ERROR: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\sound\aliases\user_aliases.csv

ERROR: user_aliases.csv missing template alias 'evt_event_3d_mod' for alias //evt_belch

ERROR: user_aliases.csv missing template alias 'evt_event_3d_mod' for alias //evt_perk_swallow

ERROR: user_aliases.csv missing template alias 'evt_event_3d_mod' for alias //evt_perk_bottle_open

ERROR: user_aliases.csv missing template alias 'evt_event_3d_mod' for alias //evt_bottle_break

ERROR: d:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\user_aliases.csv

ERROR: '//evt_belch' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. //evt_belch had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: '//evt_perk_swallow' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. //evt_perk_swallow had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: '//evt_perk_bottle_open' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. //evt_perk_bottle_open had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: '//evt_bottle_break' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. //evt_bottle_break had empty field DuckGroup.

any fix?