Modme Forums

Kvk 99m

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: usaidwuttM8
So hey I decided to port the kvk from multiplayer. Ik its been done but ehh idc. The upgraded version has a suppressor with suppressed sounds. Also upgraded version has elo sight on it.

Im a moron so plz comment if i forgot something

#################################

TAKING THIS DOWN UNTIL I FIX THE CRAWL ANIMS

#################################

##################################################
                  Instructions
##################################################

1.Drag and drop everything in the download into your root folder

2.Right click on your map, and hit edit zone file
    -in your zone file add this
       weapon,rifle_an94
       weapon,rifle_an94_up

3.Go to Bo3 Directory\share\raw\sound\aliases

4.Open user_aliases.csv

5.In user_aliases.csv add the following lines

#an94
wpn_ar_an94_fire_npc,,,custom_guns\an94\wpn_ar_an94_fire_npc.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,80,80,0,1000,1000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_ar_an94_fire,,,custom_guns\an94\wpn_ar_an94_fire.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,80,80,0,1000,1000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_ar_an94_fire_supressed,,,custom_guns\an94\wpn_ar_an94_fire_supressed.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,80,80,0,1000,1000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_ar_an94_fire_supressed_npc,,,custom_guns\an94\wpn_ar_an94_fire_supressed_npc.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
fly_an94_mag_in,,,custom_guns\an94\fly_an94_mag_in.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
fly_an94_mag_out,,,custom_guns\an94\fly_an94_mag_out.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
fly_an94_bolt_back,,,custom_guns\an94\fly_an94_bolt_back.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
fly_an94_bolt_release,,,custom_guns\an94\fly_an94_bolt_release.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

6.If you want to have different pap camos put this in your mapname.gsc in main func

level.pack_a_punch_camo_index = 130;
   level.pack_a_punch_camo_index_number_variants = 6;

the index number states where it will start picking camos from and the variants determines from how many it will choose after the index. Ex: starts at 125, variants set at 5, it will choose from 125 to 130( i forget who posted this on ugx mods im srry will update with the credits for this)

7. Put this in ur zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv for it to be in box
  rifle_an94,rifle_an94_up,,1500,rifle,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,rifle,,,

8. Compile map and give it a run

credits: ima be real with yall i gota credit some people, idk the specifics will update later, but here is the gist until i update

3arc,porter and whoeverelse made wraith, whoever made the codmaya tools and seanim tools, Theskylord, and uhh yeah i think thats it.

###############################################
                End
###############################################

ModmeBot:

Reply By: usaidwuttM8
just realized the crawl anims are jacked up will fix lul

ModmeBot:

Reply By: rainbowzz
this port is shit

ModmeBot:

Reply By: usaidwuttM8
Im taking this down until I fix it