Modme Forums

robit’s T8 Wall Buys (Tutorial & Template Included)

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

robit:

robit's T8 Wall Buys

Note: The only thing missing from these are the star like fx that surround the wall buy in Black Ops 4, so if you want ones exactly like the ones in Black Ops 4 you're going to have to find a way to get those yourself.

Included in the download are the wall buy base materials and models as well as a prefab for the AW AK-47, a template to make your own wall buys and a tutorial to hopefully make the process as easy as possible. Feel free to contact me if you have any problems.

You can use these wall buys in your map/mod with credit to me. -- robit

VIDEO PREVIEW

Download

<sub>credits: Treyarch (Assets), DTZxPorter (Wraith), Scobalula (Greyhound)</sub>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: NINJAMAN829

robit
robit's T8 Wall Buys Note: The only thing missing from these are the star like fx that surround the wall buy in Black Ops 4, so if you want ones exactly like the ones in Black Ops 4 you're going to have to find a way to get those yourself. Included in the download are the wall buy base materials and models as well as a prefab for the AW AK-47, a template to make your own wall buys and a tutorial to hopefully make the process as easy as possible. Feel free to contact me if you have any problems. You can use these wall buys in your map/mod with credit to me. -- robit VIDEO PREVIEW

Don't forget to credit the people who made the assets, and the people who made the tools for you to extract the assets. ;)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: eDeK

robit
robit's T8 Wall Buys Note: The only thing missing from these are the star like fx that surround the wall buy in Black Ops 4, so if you want ones exactly like the ones in Black Ops 4 you're going to have to find a way to get those yourself. Included in the download are the wall buy base materials and models as well as a prefab for the AW AK-47, a template to make your own wall buys and a tutorial to hopefully make the process as easy as possible. Feel free to contact me if you have any problems. You can use these wall buys in your map/mod with credit to me. -- robit VIDEO PREVIEW credits: Treyarch (Assets), DTZxPorter (Wraith), Scobalula (Greyhound)

Thanks for share, vey cool!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Pepergogo
Hi
I create a wallbuy but when I enter the map it crash the game

I'm trying to fix it but I don't know why :(

robit:

Reply By: robit

Pepergogo
Hi I create a wallbuy but when I enter the map it crash the game I'm trying to fix it but I don't know why :(

Hey, you've either not put your weapon in the zone file for your map or you've not changed the weapon name on the script struct to your weapon, ensure you've properly installed the weapon you're using and followed the tutorial, as this works if everything is set up right! If you have any problems feel free to contact me on discord: robit#1208

1CrazyGamer:

I don't understand how to setup the chalk_e

mickey0917:

I don't understand how to setup the chalk_e

To setup chalk_e , follow the regular steps he provided, and then go into blending options and use the outer glow option. Then set the color overlay to black. So the background is black, as well as the inside of the weapon, however the outer glow creates an outline for the weapon. Then you're done!