Modme Forums

Playermodels weird look

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Pepergogo
So here's the thing:

I'm trying to port custom characters in my map, but when I ported they look like this...

Now, the method I'm using and I used in the past is just export a rig directly from the game (BO3) and bind the skin with the character.

In the past, my models look like broken because of the bind method I was using; but know I figured out how to look "not broken", but this problem in the images still happening.

I know the method I'm using it's not the appropriate, but is the best I can do by the time.

Btw, I download the models, so I didn't use wraith or greyhound to extract them, and they didn't came with a rig.

If anyone know how to fix them, make it better or anything that might help it would be really apreciated.

Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Rain

Pepergogo
So here's the thing: I'm trying to port custom characters in my map, but when I ported they look like this... Now, the method I'm using and I used in the past is just export a rig directly from the game (BO3) and bind the skin with the character. In the past, my models look like broken because of the bind method I was using; but know I figured out how to look "not broken", but this problem in the images still happening. I know the method I'm using it's not the appropriate, but is the best I can do by the time. Btw, I download the models, so I didn't use wraith or greyhound to extract them, and they didn't came with a rig. If anyone know how to fix them, make it better or anything that might help it would be really apreciated. Thanks

this is public assets bud questions dont go here if you have questions about porting player models and shit ask on the modme discord