Modme Forums

Black Ops 4 announcer

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Pepergogo:

I was looking for the announcer quotes from Black Ops 4 and I didn't find anything.
So I record the audios and figure it out how to put in my maps and it work!

Black Ops 4 announcer:
Download

This include the announcer from the Chaos story, the Aether story and the Rush mode.

Any opinion, suggestion or issue let me know.

TheRealMan21:

How do I make this louder? When I try this in a test map, it is really quite with full volume.

Pepergogo:

How do I make this louder? When I try this in a test map, it is really quite with full volume.

You'll need to turn up the volume of the sound files cuz in the alias is already at maximum.
Also you can check if all the sounds in the game are at the top and the volume of the sounds on the pc

TheRealMan21:

You'll need to turn up the volume of the sound files cuz in the alias is already at maximum.
Also you can check if all the sounds in the game are at the top and the volume of the sounds on the pc

The volume of my game is at max. I can not go any louder otherwise it would hurt my ears while shooting.

Kate Denson:

you can change the categorie which it is in, if the sound gets louder when you control the SFX then it's set on SFX I usally put it on Voice. But other then that you can also change the loudness of it in the sound file

Kate Denson:

The download only listed it to be 100% sound, but didn't group it so I think default it would put it under SFX, so you can change it. or change the gun sounds to be less loud

bubba443:

I followed the instructions but my powerups have no sound? Any idea on what to do?