Modme Forums

Micro Missile Launcher Zombie Seeking

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

zeroy:

The Chaser / Micro Missile Launcher Zombie Seeking is here!

Download

D-2-K:

Reply By: D-2-K
nice Zeroy looks fun thanks for sharing it with us :)

Pepergogo:

Hi
First of all, you're an absolute legend and I really love your work.

Second, I have a problem. I can use the weapon fine, but when I shot a localize zombie the game crash :(
Is there a way to fix it or what can I do?

zeroy:

Hi
First of all, you're an absolute legend and I really love your work.

Second, I have a problem. I can use the weapon fine, but when I shot a localize zombie the game crash :(
Is there a way to fix it or what can I do?

Thanks! Will need more information for the crash, how did you give the weapon for instance? My guess is that it may not work if by cmd /give

Pepergogo:

Thanks! Will need more information for the crash, how did you give the weapon for instance? My guess is that it may not work if by cmd /give

Yeah, I try via the cmd, but then I make a wallbuy so I don't have to use the console but it crash anyway :(

zeroy:

Ill test a wallbuy and get back to you - you added weapon to Zone, etc.. ?

Pepergogo:

Ill test a wallbuy and get back to you - you added weapon to Zone, etc.. ?

Ok, thanks! Yeah, I follow all the instructions and verify it just in case

zeroy:

Just tested with wallbuy and its working fine - get my wallbuy here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iey36c5bd9dxs2o/spawnable_weapon_micromissile_launcher.map?dl=0

Its possible I ommited something in the files - if someone else could test or check via APE that the GDT has everything?

Pepergogo:

Just tested with wallbuy and its working fine - get my wallbuy here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iey36c5bd9dxs2o/spawnable_weapon_micromissile_launcher.map?dl=0

Its possible I ommited something in the files - if someone else could test or check via APE that the GDT has everything?

Thanks a lot, I'll test it and get back to you :D

GotAnyNines:

Pretty nice. I think it would work a bit better if it were to shoot straight first and then curve towards them after a few seconds

zeroy:

Weapon file can be adjusted, using Robotech for guidance but this can be changed I believe as can the trajectory pattern

Pepergogo:

Thanks a lot, I'll test it and get back to you :D

Hi, so I test a couple of things:
Your wallbuy, I reinstall the files, and the part of the gsc and csc I have it before the zm_usermap as it say in the instructions, I try change it after but it didn't work either :(
I think I'm not gonna use the weapon, but thanks for your help
It's awesome and keep the good work

zeroy:

I will review the weapon file as it is possible something used by it is not in the Modtools (the projectile model perhaps)

Pepergogo:

I will review the weapon file as it is possible something used by it is not in the Modtools (the projectile model perhaps)

Ok, I'll be looking foward to that
Thanks a lot